这又是谁?
Now what?
什么事? – 打扰一下 老师
Yes?
佩格小姐想知道篮网球修好了没
Miss pegg wants to know if the netball’s fixed.
什么小姐?
Miss who?
芭芭拉‧佩格小姐 老师
Barbara pegg. Miss pegg, sir.
给你 芬曼
Here you are, fernman.
谢谢老师
Thank you, sir.
你的班级是怎么回事?
What’s going on in this classroom of yours?
这么有礼貌?很不寻常对吧?
Suburban formality? It’s a bit foreign in this neck of the woods.
是某种大众文化实验吗?
Some sort of experiment in culture for the masses?
是一种相互尊重的基本实验
It’s an elementary experiment in courtesy.
我们这种无知的人也要遵守吗?
And do we ignorant critters have to follow suit?
你高兴就好 – 感谢老天
Please yourself. – Thank goodness for that.
你反对那些孩子教你礼貌吗 威士顿先生?
Do you object to being taught manners by one of the boys?
我不期待被那些白♥痴♥教我礼貌
I don’t expect to be taught by those morons.
三人行必有我师 不是吗?
So long as we learn, it doesn’t matter who teaches us.
大家午安
Good afternoon, everybody.
终于来了
威士顿 – 正好想到
Weston. – Now we’re talking.
萨克瑞
Thackeray.
克琳媞 – 发薪水真好
Clinty. – Nothing like payday.
噢 对了 委员会同意了博物馆参访
By the way, your museum visit has been approved.
如果发生差错 学校就倒楣了
If anything goes wrong, the school suffers.
不会有事的 校长
Nothing will go wrong, sir.
吉莉安 – 谢谢
Gillian. – Thank you.
菲利浦斯小姐 道尔斯小姐
这是你的 葛蕾斯
有那么一刻 我还以为走错了教室
For a moment, I thought I was in the wrong classroom.
杰克森在哪?
Where’s Jackson?
不知道 老师
We don’t know.
除非是生病了 否则提区不会错过这样的活动
Tich wouldn’t miss this unless he was sick or something.
好 再等他几分钟
We’ll give him a few minutes.
老师 是我 杰克森
It’s me, Jackson.
我要帮我妈送洗衣服 请等一下好吗?
I have to take the bag-wash for mum. Can you wait?
没问题 要多久?
Sure. How long will it take?
一下下就好 就在”青蛙”旁边 上帝爱你 老师
Half a mo. Just up the frog. God love you, sir.
提区 我来帮忙
Hang on, tich. I’ll give you a hand.
好了
All right, all right.
退到人行道
Back on the sidewalk.
青蛙是什么意思?
What’s a frog got to do with it?
那是一种老式的同韵俚语 老师
Oh, it’s, uh, a rhyming slang. Old-fashioned cockney.
已经没人说了 只有老人在用
It’s not used anymore. Just for old people.
很啰唆的 老师
Oh, it’s a drag, sir.
青蛙代表道路 老师 – 青蛙和蟾蜍 道路
Frog means road. Frog and toad, road.
麻烦和纷争 妻子
Trouble and strife, wife.
垂泪和柳树 枕头 用前一个字韵 懂吗?
Weeping Willow, pillow. Use the first word.
黑醋栗包子 老师 就是太阳
Like the old currant bun, that’s the sun.
苹果和梨子 梯子 快乐杀 技巧
Apples and pears, stairs. – Happy kill, skill.
姜汁啤酒 同性恋
Ginger beer, queer.
好好…都上车吧
♪ 那些在女校的日子 ♪
J“ those schoolgirl days j“
♪ 咬着指甲的故事已远去 ♪
j“ of telling tales and biting nails are gone j”
♪ 但内心深处 ♪
j“ but in my mind I“
♪ 我知道永不磨灭 ♪
j“ I know they will still live j“
♪ 但该如何感谢 ♪
j“ but how do you thank someone j”
♪ 那位让你脱离粉笔改擦香水的人? ♪
j“ who has taken you from crayons to perfume? J“
♪ 这并不容易 但我会尝试 ♪
j“ it isn’t easy, but I’ll try j’
♪ 如果你愿意 ♪
j“ if you wanted the sky j“
♪ 我将在空中 填满文字 ♪
j“ I would write across the sky in letters j”
♪ 高悬一千英尺 写着: ♪
j“ that would soar a thousand feet high j”
♪ 吾爱 吾师 ♪
j“ to sir, with love j”
♪ 那些生涩的岁月 ♪
j“ those awkward years j“
♪ 已速远离 他们为何离去? ♪
j“ have hurried by why did they fly away? J”
♪ 老师 是否因为 ♪
j“ why is it, sirj’
♪ 孩子终究会长大成人? ♪
j“ children grow up to be people j“
j“ one day? J’
♪ 外面的世界 ♪
j“ what takes the place of climbing trees j“
♪ 有什么能代替爬树和肮脏的膝盖? ♪
j“ and dirty knees in the world outside? J”
♪ 有什么是我能买♥♥给你的? ♪
j“ what is there for you I can buy? J’
♪ 如果你愿意 ♪
j“ if you wanted the world j“
♪ 我要用围墙涂写着 ♪
j“ I’d surround it with a wall j“
♪ 十英尺高的文字 写着:♪
j“ I’d scrawl these words with letters 10 feet tall j’
♪ 吾爱 吾师 ♪
j“ to sir, with love j”
我觉得他喜欢她
I think he fancies her.
你看出来了
I know you do.
潘蜜拉‧黛儿很喜欢你
Pamela dare has a crush on you.
女人的话最准
Women say the damnedest things.
我觉得他很不错
I think he’s nice.
我也这么认为
So do I.
你有注意到吗?
You’ve noticed.
我对待她跟别的女孩一样
I don’t treat her any different from the others.
真希望还能再出游
I hope we can go out again, don’t you?
我也希望 这很有趣
I hope so.
真希望能跟他再出去 他是好人 我喜欢他
I hope we can go with him because he’s nice.
别对潘蜜拉有任何的错误想法
Don’t make any mistake about Pamela.
她是个对词语很敏感的女人
She’s a woman in every sense of the word.
这并不怪她
I mean, not that I blame her.
他的品味真糟
Ha-ha. Bleeding rotten taste he’s got.
老师晚安 – 老师晚安
Good night, sir.
– 老师晚安 – 明天见 萨克瑞先生
晚安 – 老师晚安
See you tomorrow. – Good night.
晚安 – 老师晚安
Good night, sir. – Good night.
晚安 萨克瑞先生 – 晚安 晚安
Good night, Mr. Thackeray. – Good night.
老师晚安 – 晚安
Good night, sir. – Good night.
老师…
Sir?
我来帮你收桌子
Perhaps you’d like me to tidy your desk.
噢 不用了 – 没关系
That’s all right. – It’s no trouble.
一点也不麻烦 你应该在附近找房♥子
You ought to get a flat nearby.
布兰坞有点远 – 是啊…
Brentwood’s much too far away.
这附近有一些不错的房♥子 – 我有考虑过
There’s nice ones around. – I’ve thought of that.
说真的 我有用心听你上课
Well, I tell you what. I’ll keep my ears open for you.
你太客气了 黛儿小姐 我目前很好
That’s kind of you, but I’m fine for the moment.
谢谢你的关心
I’ll let you know. Thank you.
别担心你的讲桌 老师
Don’t worry about your desk.
我会每天帮你收
I’ll tidy it for you every day.
谢谢你 不过… 真的不需要
Thanks, but that won’t be necessary.
一切都没问题
That’s perfectly all right.
女人的家务永远做不完
A woman’s work is never done.
老师晚安
Good night, sir.
大家好?
Hi, fellas. How are you?
老师早 – 早安
Good morning, sir. – Good morning.
福罗里安先生允许我们 多一些户外教学
Mr. Florian has given us permission for more outings.
太好了!
Oh, that’s great!
我想听听各位的意见
I’d like to hear suggestions of what we might do.
摄影展 老师 – 温布利球场 老师
The pictures. – Wembley, sir.
总决赛
Cup final day.
恐怖蜡像馆
Chamber of horrors.
这个好 – 洞穴呢?
What about the cavern?
洞穴? – 就是披头四乐团在利物浦的表演
Cavern? – You know, liverpool. The Beatles.
你还好吧 芬曼?
How’s it going, fernman?
还好 谢谢老师
Fine, thank you.
老师 别担心 我们是一道的
Don’t worry. He’ll come with me on my day.
你也接受保护管束吗?
You’re under a supervision order too?
这没什么 老师 很多人都面对过法律了
Around here, that’s nothing. Most of us have been in front of the law.
就是打破窗子、逃学、闹事… 还有骂警♥察♥
Breaking windows, playing truant, raising hell, and cussing the coppers.
你受伤了
You’ve cut yourself.
最好包起来 不然会得到破伤风
You’d better put something on that. You might get lockjaw.
哇!红色的血!
Blimey! Red blood.
不然呢 傻蛋 难道是红墨水吗?
What do you expect, pinhead? Ink?
我没别的意思 老师 只是开个玩笑
I didn’t mean no harm. It was a joke.
老师 我不是故意的
I didn’t mean no crack, sir.
没事
It’s all right.
你是怎么回事?
What’s with you?