有专家试过了
That’s been tried by experts.
他们非常在行
They’re very expert.
我可以离开教室吗 老板?
Please, can I leave the room, guv?
可以 请称呼我为萨克瑞
Yes, and it’s thackeray.
是的 老板
Oh. Yes, guv.
你们多数的女孩都帮妈妈买♥♥过东西
Most of you girls help your mothers with the shopping.
真抱歉 萨克瑞先生
So sorry, Mr. “fackeray.”
门太滑了
Proper drafty in these parts, isn’t it?
关于乘法
About multiplying…
教给各位一些技巧
There are a few valuable tricks to know.
假设烤牛肉一磅七先令
Say that you’re offered roast beef at 7 shillings per pound.
帕特!
Potter.
你一定要这样吗?
Must you do that?
我没办法 老师 桌子有问题
I can’t help it, sir. It’s me desk.
可怜的老帕特
吵死人了
坐下
我放学后去找工友
I’ll speak with the caretaker about it after school.
很不错吧? – 太好了
Isn’t he nice?
我没错过什么事吧
I hope I didn’t miss nothing.
潘蜜拉 你在哪里?对了 是购物的问题吧?
Where was we? About shopping or something…
够了 丹能
That’s enough, denham.
我只是随口问问 萨克瑞先生
I was only asking, Mr. Fackeray.
我不想错过上课
Don’t want to miss nothing.
伯特 他正要教我们宝贵的新技巧
Bert, he was just about to show us a new and valuable trick.
噢 对了 – 当你们购物时…
When you’re shopping, you see…
够了 坐下
I said, that’s enough.
做练习题四、五和六
Do exercise four, five and six.
保持安静
Very quietly.
别担心 这还不是最糟的
Don’t worry. The worst is still to come.
你正经历所谓的”安静期”
You’re still getting the silent treatment.
接着是什么阶段?
What’s the next phase?
除非你会一点黑魔法
Well, unless you can work up a little black magic,
否则这些小混♥蛋♥比你还厉害
these little bastards have a multitude of tricks.
(诚征副主任工程师)
你为何想教书?
Why did you take up teaching?
有这样的工作还不错
It’s good to have some kind of a job.
不过我什么也没教给他们
But I’m teaching them nothing.
连最基本的也没有 – 别担心
I’m not even getting to first base. – Don’t worry.
这学期快结束了 下学期会更好
Your lot leaves this term. The next will be better.
可能一样糟 也许更糟
They’ll be just as bad. Probably worse.
那你的方法是什么? – 他们只需要…
What’s your answer? – What they need…
好好地修理一顿
Is a bloody good hiding.
你知道吗?我真的很对不起他们
I feel rather sorry for them, you know?
我是说 他们多数都不会阅读
Most of them can hardly read.
你太天真了 可爱的同事
You’re so naive, my dear old colleague.
他们赚得比你的两倍还多
They’ll be earning twice as much as us before you can shake a stick.
他们很高兴成为伦敦
They’ll happily be part of the great London unwashed:
肮脏、没文化、
Illiterate…
浑身发臭却又满足的人
Smelly and quite content.
如今的教育一无是处
An education’s a disadvantage in this day and age.
谬论
That is ridiculous.
这是事实
But still true.
如果你想保持理智
So you had better start brushing up
最好去回顾一下你的巫毒文化
on your voodoo if you wish to remain sane.
早安
Good morning.
好 坐下
All right, take your seats.
还好吗 老师? – 希望你没受伤 老师
All right, sir? – I hope you didn’t hurt yourself.
你没事吧?
You all right?
如今卖♥♥的都是黑心货
Cheap stuff they’re selling nowadays.
我能帮忙吗 老师?
Want me to help, sir?
坐下
回到自己的座位
Take your proper places.
我们这里可以换座位的 老师
We can move around here, you know, sir.
回到自己的座位
Take your proper places.
别踩桌子
不要像猴子一样
拜托 老兄 坐下
安静
抱歉 失礼了
Beg pardon.
有问题吗 西尔斯?
Something the matter?
西尔斯 发生了什么事?
Seales, is something wrong?
我妈妈生了重病
It’s me mum. She’s awful sick.
真是遗憾
I’m sorry.
需要我帮忙吗?
Anything I can do?
不用
Nothing.
她是英国人 – 我知道
She’s English. – I see.
你就像我的老头一样 只不过高大一点年轻一点
You’re like my old man, except you’re bigger and younger.
他是该死的混♥蛋♥
Rotten bastard.
你不该这样说你的父亲
You shouldn’t speak like that.
你知道个屁 我恨他!恨他!
You know nothing. I hate him! Hate him!
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我绝不原谅他如此对待我妈 绝不原谅!
Never forgive him for what he did to me mum. Never!
他既然娶了她 不是吗?
He married her, didn’t he?
不是吗?
Didn’t he?
今天我们来讨论南美洲
Today, let’s take a look at South America.
对不起 费克瑞先生
Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Fackeray.
该死的东西掉了
The bloody things just slipped.
我叫做萨克瑞 那些也不是该死的东西
The name is thackeray, and they are not “bloody things.”
那些是一叠书
They were a pile of books.
说得好 绅士
That’s a good netting score.
潘蜜拉 那不是该死的 是一叠书
Pam, love, that’s not a bloody pile, but it’s a pile of books.
好了 安静下来
All right, settle down.
我只是想帮忙 萨克瑞先生 老师
I was only trying to help, Mr. Thackeray, sir.
没错 萨克瑞先生
That’s right, Mr. Fackeray.
柯尔利只是想帮帮她的忙
Curley was only trying to put that little scrubber in her place.
丹能!
Denham!
我知道柯尔利想做什么!都坐好
I know what curley was trying to do. Now, just settle down.
我们来讨论南美洲
We are going to study South America.
打开地理课本37页
Now turn to page 37 in your geography book.
…向外酿着蜜 (迟缓学习者教学法)
From whence the honey sprung.
他们远离了世界 但不像斗室中
They were alone, but not alone as they
一个人所感到的那种孤独滋味
who, shut in chambers, think it loneliness;
四周无声的沙石 滴水的岩洞
the voiceless sands, and dropping caves, that lay
使他们不由得更紧紧地依偎
around them, made them to each other press,
好像普天之下再也没有生命
as if there were no life beneath the sky
只有他们两人 而他们…
抱歉 都是该死的桌子
Sorry, love. It’s the bleeding desk.
你对自己的父亲也用这种字眼吗?
Do you speak such words to your father?
你不是我那该死的爸爸!
You’re not my bleeding father!
他以为自己是谁?
All I want to know is, who does he think he is?
闭嘴!闭嘴!
Mate, shut up!
早 – 早
Morning. – Morning.
哈罗 萨克瑞 进行得如何? – 早
Hello, thackeray. How goes it? – Good morning.
还好 谢谢校长
Fine, thank you, sir.
男生都滚出去!
All you boys, out.
女生留在原地!
The girls stay where they are.
怎么回事 萨克瑞先生?
What’s the matter?
出去!立刻出去 否则…
Out! Out at once! – All right.
我受够了你们的粗话
I am sick of your foul language,
无礼的行为和懒散的态度!
your crude behavior and your sluttish manner.
正经的女人都有某些保守的事物
A decent woman keeps certain things private.
只有下流的荡♥妇♥才会做出这种事
Only a filthy slut would have done this!
而从旁怂恿的人就跟她一样坏
Those who encouraged her are just as bad.
我才不管是谁搞出来的! 都是你们的错!
I don’t care who’s responsible. You’re all to blame!
我要离开五分钟 回来之前…
Now, I’m leaving for five minutes, by which time
把这恶心的东西清掉…
that disgusting object had better be removed
把窗户打开赶走臭气!
and the windows opened to clear the stench!
如果你们还想搞这肮脏的把戏 回家去搞…
If you must play these filthy games, do them in your homes…
不准在我的教室
And not in my classroom.
怎么回事?
What’s the matter?
天哪
Man, oh, man.
我发脾气了 我发誓绝不发脾气的
I lost my temper. The one thing I swore I would never do.
天哪 我发脾气了
God, did I lose my temper!
怎么了?
What happened?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!