你今天别想了
I think you’d better forget that for today.
来吧
Let’s go!
好吧
Okay.
我们来
Let’s go.
加油!
你们别动
Stay where you are!
把手放下来
Put your head down.
帕特、吉普西
Potter. Gypsy.
去把手套收起来
Collect the gloves and put them back.
其他人去练习跳马
The rest of you, line up for vaulting.
把头低下来
Put your head down.
你没事吧? – 还好
You all right? – Yeah.
到旁边来 – 我没事 老师
Come over here for a minute. – I’m all right, sir.
我去换装
I think I’ll go wash up.
没事吧 老兄
You all right, mate?
没事
Are you sure?
我想问你 – 当然
Can I ask you something? – Sure.
你打了我几下? – 一拳
How many times did you hit me? – Once.
真抱歉 我不是故意的
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you.
因为我生气了
I lost my temper.
但我是故意打你的
I was meaning to hurt you.
是没错 你真行
You did. You’re pretty good.
你为什么不继续打我?
Why didn’t you hit me again, eh?
你轻易就可以打倒我
Why didn’t you fight? You had me easy.
你一来我就找你麻烦
I’ve been after you since you got here.
你在怕什么吗?
Are you afraid or something?
打你也无济于事 对吧?
Hitting you wouldn’t solve much, would it?
是啦 但我就是想不透你
It’s truth, I don’t understand you at all.
丹能 什么是承担者?
Denham, what’s a barrow?
承担者?扛水果或东西的人
A barrow? With fruit on it and all. A barrow!
你错看了帕特
You was wrong about potts.
对 如果以他的观点年纪来说 我是错了
Yes, from his point of view, at his age, I was.
女孩们对于闲言闲语是对的 – 从她们的观点来看
The girls was right about the gossip. – From their point of view.
还有别的观点看法吗?
What other point is there, eh?
这就是你自己要思考的地方 丹能
You’ll have to figure that out for yourself.
下学期想接一些兼♥职♥工作吗?教年轻人打拳
Would you like a job teaching the youngsters how to box?
如果你愿意 我就向福罗里安先生说
I’ll speak with Mr. Florian.
我相信会有一些报酬… 给你一些金钱
There will be some money for you.
我去当老师吗?
Me? A bleeding teacher?
那些年轻人很需要学习 如何保护自己
It’s important the youngsters know how to defend themselves.
你为何要帮我?
Here. Why are you doing this?
祝你成为…承担者 丹能
Good luck with your barrow, denham.
嘿 潘蜜拉
Hey, Pam.
你是怎么搞的?
What’s the matter?
你要结婚啦?
You going to a bleeding wedding?
你今天没那么臭了 帕特
Phew! You don’t half pong, potts.
你没事吧 小胖? – 没事
What’s up with you, fats? – Nothing, Bert.
还要在这个地方待一周 对吧?
Right. Another week and we’ll be through here.
不要提醒我 – 我还没找到工作
Don’t remind me. – I ain’t got a job yet.
伯特 听说你昨天被该死的修理了 他只是运气好
You had the bleeder yesterday. Lucky punch.
是吗?
Yeah?
你瞎了狗眼
You got eyes in back of your head.
那个老工友用一只手背对我 都能解决我
He could have done me with one hand behind his back.
别再用”该死”这个字眼
And none of your “bleeding” here.
现场有女士在
There’s ladies present.
前几天老师说的真♥相♥ 有点恐怖 对吧?
What sir said about the truth, it’s kind of scary, isn’t it?
早 – 老师早
Good morning. – Good morning.
关于派对 我们都安排好了
Uh, about the party, we’ve got a group and all.
女生负责食物 你要参加吗?
And the girls is fixing the grub. You coming?
你在邀请我吗?
You inviting me?
对
Yeah, you’re invited.
谢谢
Thank you.
我尽量参加
If I can, I certainly will.
我想你说得对…
Yeah, well, what you said is right,
男人必须下定决心
about a man making up his own mind.
老师
Sir.
天哪
My goodness!
你看起来真美
You certainly look lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
老师 你今晚愿意跟我跳舞吗?
Sir, would you dance with me tonight?
当然
Of course.
但别跳太快 我有点年纪了 黛儿小姐
But nothing too fast. I am getting much too old for that.
我们有特别的惊喜 答应吗?
We’ll make it special. Promise?
我答应
Promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
老师 你今晚愿意叫我潘蜜拉吗?
Sir, would you call me Pamela tonight?
好的 潘蜜拉
Pamela.
谢谢
Thank you.
我失陪一下 伯特
Oh, hi! Excuse me a minute, Bert.
潘蜜拉来了
It’s Pam.
你看起来真棒! – 你也是
Oh! You look marvelous! – You look great!
另一只耳环呢? – 套在里面
Where’s the other earring? – It’s the thing.
我有话想对大家说 陪我好吗?
I want to talk to the group. Come with me?
为什么? – 来 我跟你说
Yeah, but why? – Come on, I’ll tell you.
晚安 – 晚安
Good evening. – Good evening.
听说你要走了 – 对
I hear you’re leaving. – Yes.
真是可惜
It’s a pity.
你真的很行 干得不错
I’m sorry about that. You’re damn good.
你创造了奇迹
You’ve done wonders for this shower.
谢谢 很感谢
Thank you very much.
人人都能做工程师 但是要教这些流氓…
Anybody can be an engineer, but teaching this mob is…
我希望有你的天赋
Well, I wish I had your gift.
为何闷闷不乐 马克?
Why so serious, Mark?
天哪!威士顿!
Good god, it’s Weston!
够了吧 克琳媞
Oh, wrap up, clinty.
真是见鬼了
Well, I’m damned!
他没为难你吧?
He wasn’t giving you a hard time, was he?
正好相反
On the contrary.
你能挥挥魔棒 让我回到甜美的16岁吗?
Will you wave your magic wand and make me sweet 16 again?
我帮不上忙
Nothing to do with me.
噢 你真是个好人 你行的
Oh, a fine lad. Your hand’s in this, all right.
马克 如果你一定要走 就去别的学校
If you must leave, go to another school.
别浪费你的天分在电子设备上
You can’t waste your talent on rotten electronics.
该死!我不该影响你
Damn! I swore I wouldn’t interfere.
要多来一点吗? – 好 谢谢
Would you like some more? – Yes, thanks.
是谁做的? – 我做的
Who made it? – I did.
这是北码头沙拉 老师的特别食谱
It’s salad north quay, one of sir’s special recipes.
真是他妈的太好了 芭芭拉…
It’s bloody marvelous, Barbara.
抱歉 佩格小姐
I mean, miss pegg.
谢谢 威士顿先生
Oh, thank you, Mr. Weston, I’m sure.
说实话我觉得不好吃 你认为呢?
Actually, I don’t like it. I think it’s terrible, don’t you?
天哪 好热
Blimey, I’m hot!
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 老师 我找到想要的工作了
Excuse me, sir. I got the job I wanted.
太好了
That’s wonderful.
是什么工作? -伦敦希尔顿饭店的门僮
What is it? – Pageboy at the London Hilton.
他等不及要收美♥国♥佬♥的小费了
He can’t wait to get all that yankee money.
你说对了
You’re right there.
但是我不想一辈子做门僮
I don’t want to be a pageboy all me life.
你能协助我去上夜校吗?
Will you help me get into night school?
我很乐意
I’d be glad to.
谢谢老师
Ta, sir.
你真美 老师
You ain’t half a Dolly, miss.
可以开始了 – 好了吗 潘蜜拉?
Okay, now. – Ready, Pam?
大家注意
Attention, everybody!
有位女士 特别请求
By special request, it’s a lady’s choice.
请帮我拿着好吗?
Hold that, please.
♪ 我的内心 ♪
J“ it’s hard not to think about you j’
♪ 很难不想着你 ♪
j“ to keep you off my mind I“
♪ 没有你的世界活不下去 ♪
j“ it’s hard to live in the world without you j“
♪ 越来越难… ♪