还有问题吗? 又一部废了
Any other questions? That’s one out.
你保证这架会比上一架飞得好?
You guarantee this one will fly better than the last?
我的扑翼飞机没问题
There was nothing wrong with my ornithopter…
只是导航控制坏了 如果你非要问的话
just rotten piloting, if you ask me!
你会喜欢这架的
You’ll like this one.
只要开引擎你就能起飞 好吗?
Just start the engine, and you’re off, all right?
行了
Contact!
先生们 准备好你们的武器
Gentlemen, prepare your weapons!
先生们 我数到10
Gentlemen, I count 1 0…
然后你们再开火
and then you will fire!
一 二…
One, two…
三 四…
three, four…
五 六…
five, six…
七…
seven…
八…
eight…
九…不
nine Nein.!
回到你的位置上 杜伯先生
Get back to your position, Monsieur Dubois.!
卑鄙的家伙! 你犯规!
Schweinehund, you are not following the rules.!
我们从来都遵守规则的
We always follow the rules!
没有 你没有
No! You didn’t!
法国人总是遵规守纪 法国万岁 不!
The French always follow the rules! Vive la France.! No!
这次我数到5!
This time I’ll count to five!
一 二 三…
One, two, three…
四 五!
four, five.!
开火!
Fire!
这是破坏!破坏!
Sabotage! Sabotage!
混♥蛋♥
You idiot!
天啊! 天啊!
Ooh la! Ooh la!
天啊! 天啊! 天啊!
Ooh la! Ooh la! Ooh la la!
科龙 朗姆塞斯
Colonel.! Rumpelstrosse!
中场休息
Intermission
你好 离最伟大的比赛开始
Hello. ” With only 1 6 hours to go…
只有16小时了
“before the start of the greatest race of all time…
现在布鲁克利的温度达到沸点
“temperatures have reached boiling point here at Brookley.
这可能没什么好惊讶的
”Not surprising perhaps…
因为有这么多各国的人都在这里
”when so many different nationalities are involved.
你可能很想知道是什么技术小问题
”You will be glad to know that the slight technical difficulty…
让奥弗尔·牛顿退出了比赛
”which it was thought would keep Orvil Newton out of the race…
原因已经找出来了
”has now been ironed out.
今晚 他和其它参赛者一道
”Tonight, along with the other competitors…
参加了比赛前夕的聚会
”he is attending a small eveoftherace reception…
这个聚会旨在推进飞行员间的
”a gathering which one hopes may foster the spirit…
和平精神以及友好关系
of peace and goodwill amongst the aeronautists. ”
是这样的 不会浪费你时间的
That’s the idea. It won’t take a minute.
你可以转过来一下吗
If you could just turn round too, sir.
能拍张照吗? 先生 你转过来
Could we just get your photograph? Sir, if you turn this way
是的 握个手 跨过海峡的握手 就是这样
Yes. Handtohand, hands across the sea. That’s the idea.
现在 给我一个大大的微笑
Now, if you could just give us a big smile.
就这样 现在握个手
That’s the idea. Now, hold it.
我以前总以为英国人
I always thought that the English were noted…
以公平竞争而出名
for their sense of fair play.
是的 确实如此 我准备好了 先生们
Oh, we are, indeed. Yes. I’m ready, gentlemen.
你在我没看到的时候打了我
Well, you punched me when I wasn’t looking.
亲爱的朋友 如果你要追求某人的话
My dear fellow, if you continue to pursue a certain party…
我非常乐意在你看到的时候揍你
I shall take the greatest pleasure in punching you when you are looking.
那你就忙着揍人吧
Well,you’re gonna have your hands full…
因为我要和某人结婚
because I’m gonna marry that certain party.
这可真尴尬啊
I’m afraid that’s going to be rather awkward…
因为我也要和她结婚呢
because I’m going to marry her also.
先生们可以笑得和善些吗?
Gentlemen, could we have a nice smile, please?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
对不起
I beg your pardon.
滚开
Ooh! Buzz off.
你好 要来杯红酒吗?
Hello! Care for a glass of wine?
谢谢 不了 老兄 我只喝威士忌和水
No, thanks, old chap. I only drink whiskey and water.
佩西先生 你真好 这是我的吗?
Oh, Sir Percy. Very kind. Is that mine?
谢谢
Thank you very much.
活该 贪婪的家伙
Serves him right, the greedy blighter.
过来 考特耐 我们有事要做
Come, Courtney. We’ve got work to do.
今晚我们什么都不能干
We can’t do nothing tonight.
这里到处都有警卫
There’s guards all over the place.
而且每个人都会睡在自己飞行器的旁边
Besides, everybody’s going to sleep by their planes.
不是每个人 山本还在里面
Not everybody. Yamamoto’s still inside…
而且我还给了那法国人
and, uh, I’ve given the Frenchman the address
一个可爱年轻女人的地址
of a very lovely young lady.
我打赌她一定长得不错 长官
Ohhoho. I’ll bet she’s a bit of all right, governor.
你该知道这事 她是你女儿
Well, you should know. She’s your daughter.
但是 长官 她只是个无辜的年轻女孩啊
But, governor, she’s an innocent young girl.
以前是 现在不是了 考特耐
Not is, Courtney was.
走吧
Come on.
把我停在美国人的飞机棚
Now, drop me at the American’s hangar…
然后溜进山本的飞机棚 看看我们能做什么
then pop into Yamamoto’s and see what you can do with this.
你打算对那个扬基人怎么样 长官
What are you gonna do to the Yankee?
不关你的事 考特耐 但是如果你真想知道
It’s no business of yours, Courtney, but if you really want to know…
我要把他的一个轮子弄掉
I’m going to arrange that one of his wheels falls off.
那有点卑鄙吧 长官
That’s a bit dirty, isn’t it, governor?
如果他不能用一个轮子降落
If he can’t land on one wheel,
他就不应该参加比赛
he shouldn’t race.
是的 但是他可能会死的
Yeah, but he might kill himself.
美国人多的是 不差他一个
There are plenty more Americans where he comes from.
先生 现在来张不带帽子的吧
Now, sir,just one without your cap.
当然不行 我是个海军军官
Certainly not. I’m a naval officer.
那能带点微笑吗 先生?
Oh, well, perhaps a bit of a smile, sir?
好的 只能一点点
Oh, very well. Just a bit of a one.
莱腾特·帕瑞斯 你跑哪去了 大家都在等你
Lieutenant Parsons, where have you been? Everybody’s been waiting for you.
你还没签到 还没填表
You’ve not got your logbook filled in or your starter’s forms or anything.
来见过尼尔森 我的乘客 你不能带它
Meet Nelson, my passenger. You can’t take that with you.
为什么
Why not?
他会把我的签到表弄得乱七八糟
It’ll muck up my starter’s forms, for one thing.
还有 没人带过动物
And for another, no one has yet taken an animal aloft.
尼尔森不走 我也不走
Nelson doesn’t go, neither do I.
当然不行
Absolutely out of the question.
继续 那好吧 把这些表格填起来
Go on. Oh, very well then. Fill in these forms.
好了 人都到了 总共14个
Well, that’s everybody all 1 4 of you.
哦 不 还没 该死的德国人呢?
Oh, no, it isn’t. Where are those blasted Germans?
在飞机棚
Over at the hangars, old man.
我猜他们连你的表格是什么都不知道
I don’t think they know anything about your starter’s forms.
朗姆塞斯 伟大的时刻来了 来吧
Rumpelstrosse, the great moment has arrived. Come.
科龙先生 不行啊
Herr Colonel, it is no good.
我不舒服
I’m a sick fellow.
我不能飞了
I cannot fly.
你必须飞!
You must fly!
为了皇帝和祖国!
For the emperor and the fatherland!
为了皇…
For the emp
对不起
Excuse me.
我们的小伙子们今天要忙死了
It’s going to be a busy day for our lads.
所有观众远离飞行器!
All spectators away from the flying machines!
请所有观众远离飞行器!
Spectators away from the flying machines, please!
应该开始了 先生 乱讲
Ought to be starting them, sir. Nonsense.
我还没祝选手们好运呢
I haven’t wished the competitors good luck yet.
日语的“祝你好运”怎么讲
What’s theJapanese for ” good luck”?
我这有 先生 等一下
I have it here, sir. One moment.
有了
Here we are.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
祝你好运
Good luck.
走开
Get out of it!
你坐错方向了吧 当然没有
Aren’t you sitting the wrong way round? Of course I’m not.
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗?
You take me for an idiot?
这是我最新研究成果
This is my latest invention.
我洗澡的时候突来的灵感
It’s an idea I had in the bath…