艾米里奥 你就为了我戴上它吧
Emilio, put it on for me, please!
啊 索菲娅
Ah, Sophia.
很好
Eh.
好了!
All right!
把它推出去吧!
Take it away!
起来! 起来! 起来!
Up! Up! Up!
起来! 起来!
Up! Up!
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
哦 好啊 我们都错了
Oh, well, we all make mistakes.
小心着点
Easy with her.
看着点尾部滑翔翼 查理 好的
Watch the tail skid, Charlie. Right.
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
早上好 先生
Morning, madam.
早上好 佩西先生
Morning, Sir Percy.
最好你的手是干净的
I hope your hands are clean.
快 考特耐
Come on, Courtney.!
关闭状态 先生 关闭状态 考特耐
Switch is off, sir? Switch is off, Courtney.
现在开启 先生 现在开启 考特耐
Switch is on, sir? Switch is on, Courtney.
保持联络 先生
Contact, sir?
保持联络 考特耐
Contact, Courtney.
快点 考特耐 你这游手好闲的懒人!
Come on, Courtney, you lazy loafer!
撑住! 我还没飞起来! 没用的东西!
Hang on! I haven’t revved up yet! Useless lot!
你 就是你 过来帮忙
You! Yes, you! Go and stand over there!
过来帮我一把
Give my chaps a hand, will you?
他飞行器上不应该有人啊
He’s not supposed to carry passengers.
哦 见鬼!
Ooh, heck.
帮忙! 伙计们! 那是佩西先生!
Stand by, lads! It’s Sir Percy!
快去污水处理场!
Make for the sewage farm!
哦 天哪
Uhh! Oh! Buzz off!
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
哦 那是我脚趾头! 把你屁♥股♥挪开!
Whoo, that’s my toe! Get your backside out of my face!
你♥他♥妈♥的在那干嘛?
What the hell are you doing down there?
我降落不了飞机了
I can’t land the plane!
回污水处理厂去
Back to the sewage farm!
他要坠毁了! 是啊
He’s gonna crash! Yeah.
你这变♥态♥的! 看你对我的飞机做了什么!
You bounder! Look what you’ve done to my aeroplane!
我要杀了你!
I’ll kill you! Aaah!
快 考特耐 来
Come on, Courtney! Get on! Ooh!
敬礼! 立定!
Achtung.! Halt.!
这就是那扬基人呆的地方?
Is this where the Yankee fellow hangs out?
是的 长官 就是这地方
Yes, governor, this is the place.
你很确定他的个头不如我吗?
Are you quite certain he’s smaller than me?
哦 是的 长官 好
Oh, yes, governor. Right.
留在这儿
Stay there.
嘿! 你! 扬基小伙子
Hey, you there, Yankee chap.
哦 你好
Oh, howdy.
你叫我吗? 当然了
Did you want me? I certainly do.
是你搞得我飞机都坠落了
You caused me to crash my flying machine.
因此 我打算痛打你一顿
I therefore intend giving you a jolly good thrashing.
准备好了吗 准备好了
Ready? Ready.
希望你只是跟我开个玩笑罢了
I suppose you think that’s funny.
等等 请原谅
Well, pardon me. Eh?
你下次揍人的时候可能用得上这个
You might wanna thrash someone else with this.
对
Yes.
感冒了吗? 长官?
Got a cold, governor?
你迟到了
You’re late.
哦 理查德 你一股蓖麻油味
Ooh, Richard. Ooh, you taste of castor oil.
是啊
Eww.
你修好了这个油箱吗?
Did you fix the extra petrol tank?
是的 还换了新油
Yes. And changed the oil.
是需要换了 你说的很对
Did need changing. You were quite right.
那当然了 我总是对的
Of course. I’m always right.
现在你帮我给起落架上油吧
And now you’re going to help me grease the undercarriage.
哎呀! 现在 快来
Whoops! Now, come on.
好 你从这儿涂起
Right. You begin greasing here.
涂在车轴上?
On the axle?
嗯 这样干挺有用
Mmm, it could do with it.
看 你还真给你自己搞了个好家伙呢
Say, you’ve really got yourself something here, don’t you?
有什么能为你效劳的吗? 嗯 我…
Anything I can do for you? Well, I was, uh
我在想能不能从你这儿借个螺旋钳呢
I was hoping that you might let me borrow a monkey wrench from you.
螺旋钳?
Monkey wrench?
哦 我可以借你个活络扳子
Oh. Well, I can let you have an adjustable spanner
如果这就是你想要的
if that’s what you mean.
我想可能在英国就这么叫吧
Well, I guess that’s what they call it in England.
你是奥弗尔·牛顿 是吧? 对
You’re Orvil Newton, aren’t you? That’s right.
我是理查德·梅斯 你好
I’m Richard Mays. Howdydo.
我这就给你去拿
I’ll get it for you.
哦 让我来介绍帕崔莎·罗斯利小姐吧
Oh. May I present Miss Patricia Rawnsley?
你好
Well, howdydo.
现在这算是正式介绍了吧?
Now, wouldn’t you say this constitutes a formal introduction?
是…是的 我想是的
Well, yyes, I suppose so.
每次见面你就非得这样吗?!
Do you have to do that every time we meet?
哦 帮我一下
Oh, please.
我… 去吧
Well, I Go on.
快点!
Hurry up!
谢谢!
Thank you!
你要的螺旋钳 牛顿先生
Your monkey wrench, Mr. Newton.
谢谢 非常感谢
Well, thank you. Thank you very much.
我用完马上来还
I’ll bring it back just as soon as I’m through with it.
你在哪见过这家伙?
Where’d you meet that fellow?
哦 我…我就是在这见的他
Oh, I I met him here.
哦 长得不错的男人 是吧?
Oh. Goodlooking chap, isn’t he?
是吗? 我倒没注意
Is he? Oh, II didn’t notice.
来 理查德 继续上油
Come on, Richard. On with the greasing.
哦 谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thanks, dear.
来 小来一杯 暖和暖和
Here.Just a wee dram to warm me up a bit, eh?
哦
Oh!
英格丽德 你在这儿工作啊
Ingrid! You are working here.
我是玛莲娜 我是德国人
My name is Marlene. I’m German.
但我觉得我在哪见过你 真的
But I’ve met you somewhere before, I’m sure.
哦 这很正常
Oh, it is possible.
没关系 我们现在已经见过了
Oh, never mind. We have met now.
我想让你知道我很喜欢德国人
And I would like you to know I adore Germans.
你好 可以坐这儿吗?
Howdy. May I sit down?
让我确定一下我的裙子没挡着路
Let me make quite sure my skirt is out of the way first.
这儿吃的如何?
How is the food?
除了排骨薯片其他都卖♥♥完了
Everything’s off but the chop and chips.
哦 那…那我就点这两样吧
Oh. Well, uh, well, that’s what I’ll have then.
要我帮你点点东西吗?
Can I order you anything?
哦 不 不 谢谢 我就要走了
Oh, no no, thank you. I’m just going.
不错吧 嗯?
Not bad, huh?
哦哦 是的 这飞行器很漂亮
Oh. Oh, yes. It’s a very beautiful aeroplane.
不 我是说我 哦
No, I meant me. Oh!
哦 那是你? 哦! 嗯
Oh, is that you? Oh. Mmhmm.
我一般不随身带着照片
Well, I don’t normally carry my photograph around.
只是每日邮报的凯斯考恩先生
It’s just that, uh, well, Mr. Gascoyne of the Daily Post…
他想要点照片
well, he wanted it, you see.
哦 请吃吧
Oh, uh, please begin.
那是莱特双翼飞机 是吧?
That’s a Wright biplane, isn’t it?
不 是科特斯飞机 哦
No, that’s a Curtis. Oh.
那就是你带乘客的那架飞机吗?
Is that the one you take passengers up in?
嗯 这里面装了个安扎尼引擎 有70马力
Mmhmm. It’s got an Anzani engine in it, developing 7 0 horsepower.
你这么老远把它从亚利桑那带来了?
And you brought it all the way from Arizona.
嗯 那你一定很有钱了
Mmhmm. Well, you must be very rich.
对不起 让你失望了 小姐
Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, ma’am…
我们一路上是跟着装牲口的船过来的
but we came all the way across by cattle boat.
抵押了所有东西
We’re in hock way up to our eyebrows.
如果我没能赢得比赛 那我就一无所有了
Now, if I don’t win that race, I’m going to lose my plane and everything.
你知道你很美吗?
Say, do you know that you are very beautiful?
哦 是的 我知道
Oh, yes, I know I am.