是的 先生 非常好!
Of course there has, sir. Very well.
我会让我的员工和你们皇家飞行俱乐部
I shall leave the details to be worked out by my staff…
一起做出具体的方案
and you gentlemen of the Royal Aero Club.
你 凯斯考恩 将是我的联络员
You, Gascoyne, will be my liaison officer…
航♥空♥通信记者
an aeronautical correspondent.
我希望你能尽可能地多飞几次
I shall expect you to go aloft as often as possible.
是 先生 可以问一下大奖是什么吗?
Yes, sir. Um, may one ask what the prize will be, sir?
一万英镑
l1 0,000.
一万英镑? 太慷慨了 先生
l1 0,000? Most generous, sir.
这肯定能吸引全世界的飞行员
That should attract fliers from all over the world.
是这么回事 不过
That’s the idea. Nevertheless…
我还是希望英国人能夺走大奖
I shall expect the prize to be won by an Englishman.
“伟大的伦敦-巴黎飞行比赛
“Great LondonParis air race.
“每日邮报提供一万英镑的奖金
”Daily Post offers l1 0,000 prize.
比赛者将跨越英吉利海峡” 不错嘛 嗯?
Competitors will actually fly across English Channel.” That’s not bad, eh?
能不能加上”请外国报纸转发”
Could you add, um, ” Foreign newspapers, please copy”?
这页末尾已经写上了
That’s already done there at the bottom of the page.
我这还有几张邀请函 好
Here are some more invitations. Good.
通过这些邀请函和外国报纸
You know, between these invitations and the newspapers…
我们应该能联♥系♥到世界上每一位飞行员
we should reach every flying man in the world.
艾米里奥·波堤切利–意大利
Emilio Ponticelli Italy.
皮耶·杜伯–迪耶普 法国 法国 对
Pierre Dubois Dieppe, France. France. Right.
小姐 请坐好(法语)
Mademoiselle, s’il vous plait.
杜伯先生 杜伯先生(法语)
Monsieur Dubois.! Monsieur Dubois.!
杜伯先生(法语)
Monsieur Dubois.!
杜伯先生(法语)
Monsieur Dubois.!
上帝啊(法语) 天哪
Mon Dieu.! Dear me.
他死了(法语)
Il est mort.!
哦 是我死了 还是我在做梦?
Oh, am I dead, or am I dreaming?
哦 太奇妙了 你太吸引人了
Ah, merveilleuse. You are so charming.
你叫什么名字 布利日塔
What’s your name? Brigitte.
布利日塔? 哦 棒极了!
Brigitte? Oh, formidable.
脑子撞坏了
Concussion.
先生
Sir.
先生 这可能是重要的事儿 是英国来的信
Monsieur, perhaps it is important. It’s from England.
天哪
Nom de chien.!
25万法郎?
250,000 francs?
你? 我们必须把这飞行器弄下来
You? We must get down the machine.
嗯? 什么? 我? 是的 就是你 快!
Yeah, What, me? Yes, you. Quick!
给我念一下
Read it, please.
“尊敬的凯撒大帝命令
“His Imperial Majesty the Kaiser commands…
为确保德国♥军♥官获得伦敦-巴黎飞行比赛
“that a German officer wins the the LondonParis air race.
请据此安排”
You will make arrangements accordingly.”
朗姆塞斯 科龙长官?
Rumpelstrosse. Herr Colonel?
再订一架飞行器
Order another flying machine.
是的 科龙长官 再订一架飞行器
Jawohl, Herr Colonel, another flying machine.
但是再没人会飞了啊
But there’s no one else who can fly.
这不会很难的
It cannot be difficult…
不然温克也学不会的
otherwise Winkler couldn’t have done it.
倒不是说他飞得不好 是的 科龙长官
Not that he was any good at it. Of course, Herr Colonel.
好了 朗姆塞斯 科龙长官?
So, Rumpelstrosse. Herr Colonel?
新的飞行器就由你来驾驶吧
You will fly the new machine.
是的 科龙长官
Jawohl, Herr Colonel.
但我怎么学呢
But how will I learn to fly?
就像在德国♥军♥队中学其他本事一样的学啊
Same way as we learn everything else in the German army
从说明书里学
from the book of instructions.
走!
Come on!
我不介意你喜欢姑娘们 这很正常
I don’t mind your being interested in the ladies. That’s natural.
但你不能在飞行的时候就站起来朝她们挥手
But it ain’t natural to stand up and wave to them when you fly past them.
我那飞机的头都没啦 乔治
I lost my head, George.
是啊 我投进去一大笔钱 全泡汤了
Yeah. You lost most of my investment too.
我说过了我能修得好
I told you I could fi’x it.
或者我们就此放弃 奥弗尔
Maybe we’d better call it a day, Orvil.
继续回去像普通人一样干点活
Go back to work like ordinary people.
乔治 你就是没有受到飞行的感染
George, you just don’t have the flying bug.
你没有飞过
You don’t fly,
所以你不知道在上面飞的感觉是什么
so you don’t know what it’s like up there.
不是飞上去让我畏惧
It ain’t the going up that discourages me…
是你一次又一次地摔下来让我气馁
it’s the different ways you keep finding of coming down.
老兄 当你在上面飞的时候
Boy, when you’re up there,
你会感到一种自♥由♥和力量
you get a sense of freedom and power that
是你从其他任何事物上都不能感受到的
well, that you just don’t get from anything else.
不 老兄 我决不会放弃飞行的
No, sirree. I’m never gonna give up flying.
嘿 奥弗尔 看看这个
Hey, Orvil, look at this.
“伦敦-巴黎飞行大赛 大奖——五万美元”
“London to Paris air race. First prize $50,000.”
哇噢 “更多详情 请见第六页”
Whooee! ” For further details, turn to page six.”
第六页在那边的某个地方
Somewhere out there is page six.
伟大的波堤切利在哪呢?
Where is the great Ponticelli?
啊! 他在那! 他在那!
Ah! There he is! There he is over there.
艾米里奥!
Emilio!
艾米里奥 你知道这个消息了吗?
Emilio, have you heard the news?
爸爸(意大利语)
Papa.
艾米里奥 现在你总能放弃飞行了吧? 嗯?
Emilio, now you give up flying, huh?
我保证 亲爱的
I promise, cara.
再也不飞了 结束了 哦
No more flying. Finito. Ohh!
艾米里奥 你还好吧?
Emilio, are you all right?
我身上的骨头都散架了
Every bone in my body is broken.
艾米里奥 你看过这个没?
Emilio, have you seen this?
索菲娅 嗯?
Sophia? Eh?
看 我应该去参加的
Look. I shall enter.
我应该赢的 为了意大利!
I shall win… for Italia.
但你已经答应我了啊 推迟了
But you promised. Is postponed.
来 我们去好好计划计划
Come, we go and makea the plans.
我要买♥♥架世上最好的飞行器!
I’ll buy the besta flying machine in the world.
就像凯撒那样伟大 我们去英国吧!
Likea Caesar, we go to England!
老婆 孩子们 来吧! 万岁!
Bella, Bambini, andiamo.! Bravo.!
万岁!艾米里奥!艾米里奥!
Bravo! Emilio! Emilio!
山本
Yamamoto!
一万英镑
1 0,000.
想像一下吧 我们现在有83个参赛选手了
Just imagine, do you know we’ve had 83 entries?
四十个是从欧洲大♥陆♥来的
Forty from the continent alone.
哈!有趣!现在的比赛已经是世界性的了
Ha! Interest in the race is worldwide.
这真的是我所想出的最好的点子了
I really think it’s one of the best ideas I ever had.
轮到你了 帕崔莎
Your go, Patricia.
又有一个参赛选手 从凤♥凰♥城来的
Another entry, from Phoenix
亚利桑那 老爷 亚利桑那
Arizona, milord. Arizona.
亚利桑那? 哦
Arizona? Oh.
从这么老远赶过来的人
Well, for someone to come all that way,
不是很富有就是很有自信了
must be either very rich or very confident.
既然他是个美国人
Well, as he’s American,
那他该是有钱又自信了
he’s probably both.
你在这儿呢
I say, there you are.!
你没有邀请白♥痴♥佩西先生吧?
You didn’t invite that bounder Sir Percy, did you?
没有 当然没有 那他咋死到这儿来了?
No, of course not. Then, what the devil’s he doing here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你好 罗斯利小姐 你好
Hello, Miss Rawnsley. Hello.
罗斯利 梅斯 我就是来要一张
Rawnsley, Mays. Just popped in for an entrance form…
你给盖·派瑞的大赛入场表格
for that little junket of yours to Gay Paree.
如果你想要我伦敦-巴黎飞行大赛的报名表
If you are referring to an official entry form…
我可以让办公室给你寄一张
for my London to Paris air race, my office will send you one.
鉴于我是英国最厉害的飞行员之一
Well, considering the fact that I’m one of England’s foremost aeroplanists…
他们居然还没寄给我 这也太没效率了
it’s rather jolly inefficient of them not to send me one before.
请原谅 如果你这样拿你的球棒
I say, excuse me, if you’ll hold your mallet like this…
您会打得更好
you’ll play that shot much better.
我喜欢我自己的拿杆方式!
I shall hold my mallet as I’ve always held my mallet.
这样的话 您就打不中了
In that case, you’ll miss the shot.
刚才我怎么说的来着 打不中了吧
What did I tell you? Missed the shot.
希望能在不久的将来再次见面 佩西先生
Well, I expect we’ll be seeing you again soon, Sir Percy.
很高兴你能参加比赛
Glad you’re going to join the race.
我不是要参加比赛 孩子 我要赢得比赛
I’m not only going to join it, dear boy, I’m going to win it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!