but then you came back in my life. milady.
胡基 我没有回到你的生活 好吗
Woogie. I did not come back into your life. Okay?
根本不知你怎么找到我的 这里你不会忘记吧
I don’t even know how you found me. Let’s not forget. here.
你曾叫我吃尽苦头
You put me through a lot of bullshit, okay?
我不得改名换姓 要上法庭 要搬家
I had to change my name, I had to go to court. I moved.
你偷光了把我的鞋
I mean. you stole all of my shoes.
什么 你说什么
What? What are you talking about?
胡基 我撞见你在偷鞋
Woogie. I caught you red-handed.
玛丽 我当时精神不正常
I was in a weird place then. Mary.
别那样
Come on. Okay? Come on.
给机会我证明给你看 我以前有点不正常
Give me a break here, okay? I was a little nuts. a little…
现在都好了
But I’m fine.
胡基 你令我很不安
Woogie. you’re starting to make me a little nervous.
令你不安 “不安”是什么
I’m making you feel nervous? Nervous? What’s that?
我不知道”不安”是什么
I wouldn’t know anything about nervous. Jeez.
你眼睛里是否长过粟粒疹
You ever had a whitehead on your eyeball, Mary?
胡基 我请你赶快离开
Woogie. I’m asking you to leave.
玛丽 你误会我了
Oh, Mary. Oh, Mary, you got this all wrong.
我哪也不去
I’m not going anywhere.
除非我弄点东西做留念
Not until I get something to remember you by.
拿开你的手
Get your hands out of there.
-不 -我要
-No. Woogie. -Yeah.
胡基 放手
Let go.
住手
Stop it. Stop!
只要一对 你欠我的 你这无情的婊♥子♥
Just one pair. You owe me that. you heartless bitch.
什么…嘿
What the…? Hey.
唐 你真可怜
Dom? You’re pathetic.
塔克 你的拐杖呢
Tucker. what happened to your crutches?
唔…
Yeah. well….
问得好
Yes. very good query, Mary. Well done.
薄饼仔 快将真♥相♥告诉她
Come on. Tell her the truth. pizza boy.
我叫诺姆
Name’s Norm.
与父母住在庞比奴
I lire with my folks up in Pompano. Hey.
大家都到齐了 集体心理治疗
Oh, man. This is like group therapy or something.
唐 你在这里干什么
Dom. What are you doing here?
你撬我墙脚 我要抢回她
You stole her from me. and now I want her back.
我撬你墙脚 什么意思
I stole her from you? What are you talking about?
胡基 我告诉你多少次
Woogie. How many times did I tell you this at Princeton?
-胡基 -我和泰德谈过恋爱
-Woogie? -Ted and I had one date.
-我和你已完了 -你是胡基
-You and I were already broken up. -You’re Woogie?
唐·胡加诺斯基
Dom Woganowski.
但你已经成家了 有了老婆孩子
But you’re married. You have a wife, beautiful kids.
你若喜欢他们 双手奉送
Ted, if you love them so much. please, be my guest.
怎么回事 谁能给我解释一下
All right. what the hell is going on here? Can someone explain it to me?
听着…我们都爱上玛丽了
Look. we’re all in love with Mary.
天
Oh, God.
我有个提议
If I may, I have a proposal.
大家不要离开这房♥间…
I say none of us leares this room…
直至玛丽不再耍我们…
…until our young Mary here stops jerking us around…
最后决定究竟喜欢谁
…and decides. once and for all, who she really wants.
玛丽 我知道这不容易
Now. Mary. I know this is tough…
但你要是告诉了他们我们的事情
…but you really will be doing them all a great favor
会帮他们一个大忙
to tell them the truth about us.
你疯了 你怎么知道我会选你
Are you crazy? What makes you think I would pick you anyhow?
你是杀人犯
I mean. you’re a murderer.
玛丽…我对你撒了谎
Well, I may have been blowing a little smoke up your ass there, Mary.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-触地得分 -玛丽
-Touchdown. -Hi, Mary.
-布雷特 -布雷特·法尔来这里干什么
-Brett? -What the hell is Brett Farre doing here?
傻瓜 我来这里替海豚队出赛
I’m in town to play the Dolphins, you dumb-ass.
我叫他来的 也顺便把沃伦带来这里
Yeah. I called him. Mary. I told him to pick up Warren and get down here.
你的朋友塔克 他骗了你几件事
See, your friend Tucker was lying about a couple of other things.
布雷特没说沃伦不好
Brett never said those bad things about Warren.
他喜欢沃伦
He loves Warren.
和他打电♥话♥时我听得出来 他很爱你
And from what he told me on the phone just now. he loves you too.
你应该选他
He’s the guy you should be with.
是的 玛丽 我对你一往情深
That’s right. Mary. You know I’ll always be true to you.
妈的 这不公道
Shit. This isn’t fair. Jesus.
我像个白♥痴♥
You know, I feel like an idiot.
今天我才明白 我和这些人没什么差别
See, I realized something today. I’m no better than any of these guys.
他们没有一个真心爱你
I mean. none of them love you. really.
他们追求你…
They’re just fixated on you
是因为你令他们心痒痒
because of how you make them feel about themselves.
这不是真爱
I mean. that’s not real love. That’s….
我不知道究竟是什么
I don’t know what that is.
玛丽 别听他说
Please. Mary. don’t listen to him.
这只是他的另一个小伎俩
This is just another one of his stupid little ploys.
斯托曼 你简直就是混♥蛋♥
You know, Stroehmann, you are so full of shit.
是的 你是最大的混♥蛋♥
Yeah. You’re the biggest stalker of us all.
你是想说…
You’re gonna stand here and tell me…
你不爱她
…that you’re not nuts about this girl?
对 正是我要说的
Yeah. that’s what I’m telling you.
-布雷特 祝你好运 -多谢
-Hey, good luck, Brett. -Yeah. Thank you.
她是个好姑娘 好好照顾她
She’s a great gal. Take care of her.
玛丽 再见
I’ll see you, Mary.
泰德 再见
Bye. Ted.
-沃伦 再见 -泰德 再见
-Hey, Warren, see you later. -Okay, goodbye. Ted.
再见
Goodbye.
天 玛丽 我很挂念你
God, Mary, I’ve missed you.
布雷特
Hey, Brett.
不如在高跟鞋上给我签个名
What are the chances I could get you to give me a little autograph?
-我好送给我老婆和孩子 -什么
-Something nice to the wife and kids. -What?
闭嘴
Oh, shut up. Cock tease.
她与旧男友重燃爱火
Well, she’s back with her old boyfriend
他对她百依百顺 事事依从
He don’t challenge her He don’t contend with her
你寄给她的卡 她没回信
And she don’t answer the cards you send
你妒忌他与她相聚
And you’re jealous of the time That he spend with her
就让她生活在黑暗中吧
Just let her go into the darkness
让她为了那里的所有而生
Let her live for all the things there
就让她生活在黑暗中吧
Let her go into the darkness
让她走 让她走 让她走
Let her go, let her go. let her go
泰德
Ted.
玛丽
Mary?
泰德
Ted.
玛丽
Mary.
泰德
Ted.
你忘了锁匙
You forgot your keys.
你那番话是真心的
Did you really mean what you said up there?
我只想让你开心
I just want you to be happy. Mary.
但跟你一起我最开心
But I’d be happiest with you.
你又在逗我 是不是
You’re fucking with me, right?
布雷特·法尔怎么办
What about Brett Favre?
我们第一次见面时 我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you the first time we met?
我是49队的球迷
I’m a Niners fan.
他的朋友劝他别埋怨 他们已经听够了
His friends would say “Stop whining.” they’re had enough of that
别再迷恋她…世上还有别的美女
His friends would say “Stop pining, there’s other girls to look at”
他们想…替他做媒人
They’re tried to set him up With Tiffany and Indigo
但他们不知道…玛丽有叫人心醉之处
But there’s something about Mary That they don’t know
你干什么
What are you doing?
-他吻我的女友 -岂有此理 你刚与我上♥床♥
-That’s my girl he’s kissing. -But you just slept with me.
我只是在利用你去接近玛丽
I was only boning you to get to Mary.