-Ready? -Yeah.
入篮 我们合作精彩
All net. All net. We make a good team.
来 想不想试一下
Hey. Come on. Want a go?
-近一点 -别怕 没问题
-Closer? -Don’t be afraid. It’s all right.
对了 做得好 再近一点
Get in closer. That’s good. Don’t be afraid. Get right in there. A little bit more.
他没事的 玛丽 你不能太溺爱他
Good. He’ll be fine. Mary, you’re being overprotective.
不 不 我们已经有了…
No, no, no. We already… We got…
来啊 来啊
Come on. come on.
沃伦 沃伦
Warren. Warren.
-沃伦 -沃伦
-Warren. -Warren.
沃伦
Warren.
-沃伦 -回来 停车
-Warren. -Warren, come here. Stop.
我没事
I’m okay. I’m okay.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
-是他的问题 他用那玩意打我 -我帮你拿下来
-It’s his fault. He hit me with that stuff. -Here, let me help with that.
沃伦 沃伦
Warren! Warren!
我没做 是他做的
I didn’t do it. He got in the way.
我知道 我知道 有人有带钳子吗
I know. I know, I know. Does anybody have any pliers?
针钳 什么都好
Needle-nose. otherwise? Anything?
嘿
Hey.
花是给你的 球给沃伦
Flowers are for you. ball is for Warren.
有个波士顿的朋友速递给我…
Had a friend FedEx it from Boston.
上面有大棒球星托尼·康尼格里亚罗的签名
Signed by Tony Conigliaro.
你雇帕特·希里跟踪我
Did you hire Pat Healy to spy on me?
什么
What?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我收到一封匿名信
I got an anonymous letter.
泰德 这不是真的 对不对
It’s not true. right, Ted?
这件事很复杂…我其实…
Well, it’s an interesting thing that happened. I….
对 我有叫他做 但不是…
Yeah. it’s true, but it’s not…
好吧 滚出去
Okay. Get out.
玛丽 等等 起初我并不知道他是…
Mary, wait. First of all. I didn’t know that this guy was…
不知道他是杀人犯
What. that he was a murderer?
是的 还有其他原因
That. yeah. in addition to many other things.
我和他不熟 根本不认识他
I mean. I didn’t know anything about the guy. I hardly know him.
你怎么可以这样 泰特
How could you do that, Ted?
你竟然会找一个不认识的人来跟踪我
How could you have some guy you don’t even know spy on me?
你想怎么样
What were you trying to do?
想骗我 令我对你有好感
Trick me into feeling something for you?
不
No. I didn’t…
我不想骗你
I didn’t wanna trick you.
快走 好吗
Just leave. Okay?
玛丽
Mary.
走
Go.
我这样做 是因为我一直忘不了你
I did it because I never stopped thinking about you.
若找不到你会遗憾终生
And if I didn’t find you, I knew that my life would never. ever be good again.
229号♥A3室
迈阿密庭园街
嗨
Hey.
希里 你在吗
Healy. You in there?
喂
Hello?
计划一直很顺利 你一出现便坏事
And it was going along just fine until you showed up.
天
Holy shit.
这地方挺不错
This is a pretty nice place.
苏立 究竟发生什么事
Sully. what the fuck happened?
-惊喜 -嘿 别动手
-Hey, surprise. -Hey, peace. man. Come on.
-你耍我 -等等 拜托
-You fucked me, man. -Wait. Come on.
-兄弟 别冲动 -这家伙是谁
-Man. don’t do anything rash now, buddy. -Who the fuck is this guy?
诺姆 他是送薄饼的 他也是爱上玛丽
That’s Norm. He’s a pizza boy. He’s in love with Mary too.
听着
Look. come on, man.
好吧 大家来喝一杯
All right. look. I think everybody could use a drink right now.
我不喝
I don’t want a drink.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -嘿 嘿 嘿
-Fuck you. -Hey, hey. hey. look.
听着 你叫我跟踪你的女友 我照办了
You asked me to follow around your girl and I did.
结果我喜欢上她了
And then the truth is. I started to like her.
我就知道我不能昧着良心再干下去了
And that’s when I realized I couldn’t in good conscience bring myself to do it.
干什么
Do what?
把她交给凶残的跟踪者
Turn her over to a riolent stalker.
我是跟踪者 你说我是凶残的跟踪者
Oh, I’m a stalker? You’re calling me a violent stalker?
-对 -我…
-Oh. yeah. Sure. -I’m a…?
天啊
Oh, my God.
可怜的狗狗
That poor dog.
-嘿 去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
-Hey, fuck you. -Fuck you.
你接受不了玛丽对我有好感
You just can’t take the fact that it was my turn.
-有好感 -对 有好感
-Your turn? -Yeah, that’s right. My turn.
我不能有玛丽这样的女朋友吗
Why can’t I ever get a girl like Mary?
你追不到她
Just because you didn’t get her.
就想搅我的浑水
you didn’t have to blow us both out of the water.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你敢说你没有写匿名信给她
You’re gonna tell me you didn’t write her an anonymous letter…
告诉她我们的全盘计划
…telling her about our whole deal together?
什么信
What letter?
来吧
Come on.
是你写的
It was you.
信是你寄的
You sent the letter.
是你
It was you.
我们有协议不伤害对方的利益
We had a deal. You said you wouldn’t fuck me and I wouldn’t fuck you…
直至将他赶出这场争逐
…until we got this fuck out of the fucking picture.
你破坏了规矩
You crossed the line, man.
你疯了 我为何要破坏规矩
You’re getting crazy now. Why would I cross the line?
可能信是你自己写的
You probably did it yourself. you piece of shit.
真有道理 我为什么会写信自爆秘密
Oh, yeah. That makes a lot of sense. Why would I rat myself out?
说的就像我知道
Like I’m gonna try to figure out some guy…
你想向玛丽自爆丑事一样
…whose idea of courting is blowing farts in her face.
-你跟踪我们 -别自以为是了 我是跟踪她
-You were following us. -Don’t flatter yourself. I was following her.
常常这样做
I always do.
你以为我怎么除掉她的前男友布雷特的
How the hell do you think I got rid of the last guy. Brett?
等等 你是说布雷特没有说沃伦坏话
Wait. Brett? Are you saying that Brett didn’t say those things about Warren?
开玩笑 那个大好人会说人坏话
Are you shitting me? Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes?
他是再世圣人
He was like an Eagle Scout.
你们两人要好好谢谢我
Wait a minute. You two should be kissing my fucking hairy beanbag. you know?
若不是我 她可能已嫁给了那个笨蛋
Because if it wasn’t for me, she might have married that schmuck.
真恶心
I feel sick.
你们两人…
Both of you are just….
我走了
I’m out of here.
是的
Yeah.
我没有寄过信 如果不是你寄的
You know, if it wasn’t you who sent the letter and I never sent it…
会是谁呢
…who sent it?
哦 嘿
Oh, hey. Hal.
我还在担心你呢 我以为
I was worried about you. I thought that…
哦 苏里
Oh, Sully.
天呐
Oh, my…
胡基
Woogie?
胡基是什么人
Who the hell is Woogie?
你好
Hello.
在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
收到我给你关于泰德的信吗
Did you get my letter. Mare? The one about Ted?
信是你寄的
You sent that?
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
胡基 你要与我保持四百码距离
Woogie. you know you’re not supposed to be within 400 yards of me.
噢 对 我知道 实际上
Yeah. I know. I do. In fact, you know…
我正想和你谈这事
…that’s what I really wanted to talk to you about.
我已接受了
You know that I have actually
9年的深度治疗…
been through nine years of intensive psychotherapy.
你知道吗 你说得对 我需要帮助
And you know something? You were absolutely right. I needed help.
胡基 好极了 很高兴你有好转
That’s great. Woogie. I mean. I’m glad you’re doing better.
你看起来…
You look….
-气色不错 -多谢
-You look good. -Thank you.
但仍有过敏 对吗
Except for the rash thing’s still there, right?
对 你注意到了 这是爱的过敏
Yes. You noticed, huh? These are called love blisters.
很久没有这种过敏…
They went away for a little while,
但你竟然又回到我的生活