It’s him. It’s him.
嗨…玛丽
Oh, hi. Mary.
你们好
Hello.
玛丽 听我说
Mary, look.
要告诉你一件事
Look. there’s something I have to tell you.
我不是建…
I’m not the architect you…
-各位 集♥合♥ -快点 吉米
-Okay, guys, let’s huddle up. -Come on, Jimmy.
吉米 我很空 把球给我
Jimmy, I’m open. Hit me. Come on.
真精彩
Exceptional, my ass.
我赢了 大块头 快付钱
Looks like I double-jumped you. Warren, for the win. Pay up, big guy.
-椰子 -好极了 椰子
-Coconut. -Yeah, very good. Coconut.
椰子
Coconut.
沃伦 剩下的呢
Where’s the rest of it, Warren?
你看她
Look at her.
比我印象中还要漂亮 完美
She’s more beautiful than I remember. She’s perfect.
多谢你请我吃午餐…忘了带钱包 对不起
Thanks for picking up the lunch tab, Mare. Sorry I forgot my wallet.
-我感觉自己像丧家犬 -别客气 一起很开心
-I feel like a dog. -Don’t worry about it. It was fun.
见鬼
Fuck me.
要把舌头伸到我胃里
How’s my stomach taste?
她说 要把舌头伸到我胃里
“How’s my stomach taste.” she says.
天呀 沃伦
Holy shit. Look. look. There’s Warren.
枪枪 蛋蛋
Franks and beans.
-枪枪 蛋蛋 -快吃
-Frank and beans. -Warren, you just ate.
别理他 他胃口很好 对吗
Leare him alone. He’s just got a big appetite. Right, Warren?
我是说…
I said you got a big…
沃伦 沃伦 沃伦
Warren. Warren. Warren.

Yes.
除非他信任你 否则别碰他的耳朵
Listen, you can’t touch his ears unless he trusts you. I’m sorry.
-没事吗 -别担心
-Are you okay? -Not to worry.
-今晚见 -好的
-So I’ll see you tonight. right? -Sure.
沃伦 没事吗
Come here. Warren. You okay?
-给他打坏了 -我看到了
-He broke it. -I saw.
你还在等什么 上啊
Okay. What are you waiting for? Let’s go.
-等什么 我不知怎样启齿 -你在说什么
-What? No. I don’t know what to say. -What are you talking about?
将希里的事告诉她 破坏他的奸计
Tell her the truth about Healy. Blow the schmuck out of the water.
不行
No, I can’t.
我向他发难 她一定会很生气
I unleashed the psycho on her. She’s gonna be fucking pissed.
-玛丽 -不 停下
-Mary. Mary. -No, no. Stop.
玛丽
Mary?
是…是你吗
Mary? Is that…? It is you.
-谁 -嗨 我是泰德
-Who is that? -Hi. It’s Ted.
泰德
Ted?
罗德岛的泰德
Yeah. Ted from Rhode lsland. Ted.
噢 天 泰德
Te…? Oh. my God. Ted.
-很好 你好吗 -真高兴看见你
-Hey. Good. how are you? -It’s good to see you.
-看到你真好 -你这些年怎样
-Good to see you. -How you been?
我是
I’m….
很久没见 自从…
I haven’t seen you since….
对 自从…
Yeah. since….
-高中舞会 -对 高中舞会
-Senior prom. -That’s right. senior prom.
你记性真好…
You got a great memory. Oh, man. that was….
多年来都没有想过
Haven’t thought about that in years. Yeah.
身体怎样
So how’s everything?
-身体 我是说 -哦 很好
-Everything. you know. -Oh. that’s fine.
在医院进进出出了几周
I was in and out of the hospital in a couple of weeks.
没什么大不了的
It was not a big deal at all.
现在我很好 壮的像公牛
Now I’m good. Strong like bull. Really good.
-沃伦 -泰德
-Hey. Hi, Warren. -Hi, Ted.
-你好吗 -我…你好吗
-How are you? -I’m… How are you?
-他竟记得你 真不敢相信 -骑膊马
-I can’t believe that he remembers you. -Piggyback ride?
骑膊马 不行 我们以后再玩
Oh, piggyb… No. You know what? I’ll take a rain check this time. okay?
他谁也记不住 竟记得你
He never remembers anybody.
-真令人惊奇 -没错
-It’s amazing. -Yeah.
在这里干什么
So. what are you doing here?
-你在这里工作 -这是我的办公室
-Do you work here. or…? -Yeah, no, this is my office.
就在上面
Well, it’s up there.
我刚与沃伦吃过午餐 太意外了
So yeah. I was just out on my lunch break with Warren. It’s crazy.
-你在这里干什么 -说出来很可笑
-What are you doing here? -Well. that’s a funny story.
我…我突然决定
I was… I decided to…
与朋友开车…
I got in the car with my friend. and we just…
来佛罗里达州
We came down to Florida, right?

Right.
你看起来很好 近况如何
Well, you look great. You look really good.
你结婚了吗 有孩子吗
I mean. what’s the story? Are you married? Do you have kids?
-没有 躲过几次 -是吗
-No. No. Dodged a few bullets. -Yeah?
这种感觉太奇妙了
Yeah. God. this is just so bizarre.
我与玛丽·赞臣站在这里
I’m standing here with Mary Jensen.
不 现在是玛丽·马修斯
No, no, now it’s Mary Matthews.
你已…
Oh, did you…?
不 还未结婚
No, no, no. I haven’t walked down that plank yet, no.
大学时发生这事…
But it was this thing in college.
有个古怪佬常缠我
This creepy guy who….
不管怎么说 这是底线 这有点…
Anyhow. there was a restraining order. it got kind of ugly…
大学毕业后 我决定要小心…
…and after Princeton. I decided, “You know what? Be cautious.
于是连名字也改了 忘掉那一切
Change your name. Just kind of leave that behind.”
-是的 -没有必要
-Right. Right. -Just didn’t need that.
-真可怕 -是的
-That sounds horrible. -It was… Yeah.
不错 但已成过去 一切如常
It was. but it’s over. I think. so it’s good.
今晚有应酬吗 你愿意…
Hey, what are you doing tonight? Do you think you wanna, I don’t know…
不如去吃晚饭畅谈往事
…go out to dinner? You know, catch up on old times?
只是谈谈
Didn’t we just do that?
泰德 我在逗你
I’m fucking with you. Ted.
不行 我真的很想去
No, listen, I’d really… I’d like to.
一定很棒 但今晚已经有安排了
It’d be great. but I sort of already have plans tonight.
-明晚我有空 -好 或者你…
-But I’m free tomorrow night. -Yeah, sure. Or, you know…
可以推掉今晚的约会…
Or you could blow off that jerk you’re going out with tonight…
和我一起去吃饭
…and come out with me.
你住在哪间酒店
What hotel are you staying at?
卡道撒
The Cardozo.
-今晚八点来接你 -好啊
-Pick you up at 8? -Sure.
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
-好极了 回头见 -再见
-Cool. See you. -Bye.
细看这事情
Look closely at this picture
泰德和玛丽复旧情
Ted and Mary like before
两人会情投意合吗
Can you see her as Ted sees her
他为何不能再等
And why he couldn’t wait no more?
若还以为他是傻子 你就要再看下去
And if you still think he’s being silly Then you’re still got more to see
朋友 这顿饭不简单…叫他们爱火重燃
Because this isn’t just a date, folks This is chemistry
玛丽
And Mary
她有叫人心醉之处…
Well, there’s just something about Mary
香蕉
Banana, banana.
我们今晚要买♥♥香蕉
We’re gonna be buying bananas tonight.
为什么
Why’s that?
我们你一样年纪时
Back when I was your age.
亲热后会弄香蕉雪糕来吃
I always used to make myself a big banana split after sex.
我想今晚你需要香蕉雪糕
I think you’re gonna need one tonight.
也许我未上♥床♥前 你已吃雪糕了
Don’t get ahead of yourself. You’ll be eating a banana split before I do.
别抬举我
Don’t bet on it.
上次我检查子♥宫♥癌时
Last time I had a Pap smear…
医生戴着皮手套 用开蚝钳
…the guy needed leather gloves and an oyster shucker.
我有点兴奋
I am a little psyched.
我碰到了中学毕业后便没见面的朋友
I ran into this guy I haven’t seen since high school.
-旧相好 -可以说是 他叫泰德·斯托曼
-An old flame? -Kind of. Ted Stroehmann.
世上最可爱的人
The sweetest guy in the world.
我是说他很有趣
I mean. he was so cute.
他很害羞 又笨手笨脚 满口都是牙箍
He was so shy and clumsy, and he had this huge mouth full of metal.
这也是我喜欢吊带的原因
You know how I like braces.
不管怎样 今晚我们去吃饭
Anyhow. we’re going out tonight.

Oh, no.
提醒我了 我要取消与某人的约会
God, that reminds me. I have to call and cancel with what’s-his-face.
某人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!