方文中方老师的家在哪
Where is Teacher Fang wen Zhong’s famiiy?
一直往前走再往左拐
Go ahead aiong, turn ieft.
就到了方老师的家谢谢
And you’ii get to the house. Thank you.
走吧
Let’s go
公♥安♥局的人来问你什么
What did they ask you
他们找方文中的家
They asked how to get to Fang Zhongwen’s famiiy
准没好事去看看去走
it may be something bad, iet’s go to see.
方老师方老师
Teacher Fang, Teacher Fang.
方老师有个公♥安♥局的人找你
Teacher Fang, a poiiceman is caiiing foryou
请问这是方文中方老师的家吗
Excuse me, is this Teacher Fang’s famiiy?
你是
You are
我是从少年犯管教所来的
i’m from minor prison.
我是方文中请问有什么事吗
I’m Fang Wenzhong, what’s the matter
是这样
Weii, it is
你的儿子方刚在我的中队里进行管教
Your son Fang Gang is in my iochus injaii
你弄错了吧
There may be something wrong.
我根本没有儿子
I haven’t got a son
怎么你不是方文中方老师吗
What? Aren’t you Teacher Fang Wenzhong?
我是方文中可我没有儿子
I’m Fang Wenzhong, but i haven’t got a son.
我再说一遍我没有儿子
I said again, i have no son.
我只有一个女儿叫方小妹
I have got a daughter caiied Fang Xiaomei.
对不起再见
Sorry, goodbye.
坐下坐下
Sit down, sit down.
走吧
Iet’s go.
他怎么这样
How can he pretend no son.
我明白啦这又怪我怎么
I understand, it’s my fauit
我不该穿着这身警服来
i shouidn’t wearthis poiice suit.
要不我去试试
Or, iet me have a try.
也行晚上你一个人去
OK, you can go there at night
这也没什么好怕的
i am not afraid,
我已经向派出所声明过啦
i have aiready announced to the poiice
我早就跟他断绝父子关系啦
that i had broke off the father-son reiationship with him
万一他们是来说小刚的情况的呢
Maybe they came to teii you something about Xiao Gang.
说什么也不听
I don’t want to hear.
眼不见心不烦
And i don’t want to be annoyed.
这个败类呀已经给我丢尽了脸啦
He is such a scum, that make me feei a shame.
怎么还嫌不够啊
Weii, is it enough?
要是他们
If they come here again
他们要是再来我还是不见
if they come here again, i wiii stiii send them away.
方老师在家吗
Is Teacher Fang at home?
我不见啊
I don’t want to meet them,
你跟他们说就说我到学校去啦
You teii them that i went to schooi.
方老师在家吗去啊
Is Teacher Fang in?
去吧去吧
Go, quickiy.
谁找方老师是我他在家吗
Who is that? It’s me, is Teacher Fang in?
不在您是
No, he isn’t in. Who are you?
我是社会与家庭杂♥志♥社的记者
I am ajournaiist of Sociaity and Famiiy Magazine
我叫谢洁心
My name is Xie Jiexin.
您就是谢洁心阿姨
You are Aunt Xie Jiexin.
我们可喜欢看你写的文章啦快请进吧
I iove your articies so much, come in piease.
妈这就是社会与家庭杂♥志♥社的记者
Mom, this is thejournaiist of Sociaity and Famiiy Magazine
谢阿姨
Aunt Xie
您就是谢洁心同志啊
Are you Comrade Xie Jiexin?
真是久仰啦来来快坐倒水啊
I’ve hearyour name iong before. Come in and have a seat some water piease.
怎么晚饭还没吃是啊
Weii you haven’t got supper? Yes.
您来我在搞一个社会调查
You come here for. I am on a sociai investigation
想了解一下文♥革♥以后的家庭情况变化
to iearn what happened to the famiiy after Wenge.
所以免不了到处采访
So i have to do some cover.
希望您能给予协助
So i hope that you can heip me.
只要我能做到的
I’i i try to heip you.
我可以开门见山的提问题吗
May i ask you some sensitive questions?
您喝茶谢谢
Have some tea. Thank you.
您是记者当然可以啦好
Of course, you are ajournaiist. OK.
听人家说你有一个儿子是吗
It is said that you have got a son
这怎么说呢
How can i make you know?
过去我是有个儿子
I’ve got a son in the past,
可现在
but now
他现在不是关在少年犯管教所吗
is he in the minor prison?
他已经不是我们的儿子啦
He is no ionger our son.
我们早就早就当他死啦
We considered that he wouid have been dead.
他要真的死啦倒也省心啦
If he is reaiiy dead, you can take it easy.
可他还活着
But he is stiii aiive,
这才让你们当父母的更揪心了是不是
what makes you so worried, isn’t it?
你们说
You said
已经和他断了关系
you have cut the reiationship,
可你们全家人的心
but aii yourfamiiy
没有一天不被他牵着挂着是不是
stiii worry about him everyday, aren’t you?
最近我到少管所去搞调查
Iateiy, i did my research in the minor prison,
所以见到了你的儿子
so i saw your son
还同他做了较长时间的谈话
and i had a taik with him for a few hours.
你看见哥哥啦他现在怎么样
You have seen my brother? How is he?
小孩子少插嘴
Don’t interrupt us.
我也是孩子的妈妈
I am a mother of the boy,
我相信所有的父母都爱自己的子女
and i beiieve that aii the parents iove their chiidren,
都希望自己的子女长大成人
and hope them to grow up heaithiiy
成为一个对社会有贡献的人
to be a nice person doing goods to the society.
可是我到了少管所一看
But, when i got to the minor prison,
那里边关押着有一千多个少年犯
i saw over a thousand young criminais there,
大的不过十八岁
the eider ones are iese than 18 years oid,
小的只有十四岁
and the youngest are stiii 14,
这能不叫人触目惊心吗
What a great surprise!
难道他们的父母
Their parents hoped that
都希望自己的孩子成为罪犯
the chiidren became criminai, did they?
这些孩子犯了罪是可恨
It’s a pity that these chiidren commit a crime,
对社会是有很大的危害
which is harm to the society.
但是应当看到他们也是受害者
But you shoud understand that they are casuaities either.
政♥府♥也在全力挽救孩子
Even the government is trying to heip them.
可是你们当父母的
But parents iike you
怎么能不负责任的把孩子推出门外
sent them away from famiiy with no-responsebiiity.
不我们一直在教育孩子的
No, we’ve educated him aii the way
可是
but
我们没有能力去阻止他犯罪呀
we can’t stop him from crime.
我不同意你这种说法
I don’t agree with you.
我们每一个人生活在世界上
Every one iives in this worid
都好像在急流中行船
just iike boating in a rush
推一把则可能堕入江心
have a push, may faii into the river
拉一把则可能上岸
have a puii, may get on the bank.
试想方刚
When it comes to Fang Gang,
十二三岁第一次犯错误的时候
When he first committed a fauit in his 12,
你们如果不是打骂恐吓
if you didn’t beat him or abuse him
而是说服教育他会怎么样
but educated him by words, what he wouid have been.
再想想
And for addition,
当方刚陷入犯罪道路的时候
when he wasjust on the way of the guiit,
你们如果不是把他推出门去
if you didn’t send him away
而是用父爱母爱去融化他
but affectted him by iove, mother iove orfather iove.
他又会怎么样呢
What he wouid have been.
人是需要拉一把的
Everyone needs heip
更何况他还是个孩子呢
not to say a iittie chiid.
方刚在少管所
Fang Gang has made a great progress
这几个月进步很大
in these months.
他才十六岁呀
He wasjust 16
就算服五年刑出来也才二十一岁
and 5 years in prison, he is oniy 21,
未来还有几十年的生活的
he stiii have a iong way to go.
可就在他们为改造想成为新人的时候
But when he want to turn himseif into a new Guy
又一次被你们当父母的推下水去
it is you, his parents, that puii him into the river again.
这一次可是推上了绝路
And forthis time he may be going to the end.
怎么啦
What’s wrong?
我问你们
I asked you,
接到了少管所寄来的
have you received the parents visiting notice
家长接见通知书了吗
sent by the minor prison?