本片中的少年犯
The youngest criminais in this movie
均由上海市少年犯管教所
are aii represent by current minor criminais
在押的少年犯主演
in Shanghai minor prison
你好
Heiio
这是记者谢洁心同志欢迎你好
This isjournaiist Xie Xinjie Weicome hi
请跟我来吧
Piease take this way.
来吧
Come on
点到名字的带上东西出来
Anyone who is caiied, come out with your iuggage.
沈金明到
Shen Jinming i’m here
方刚到
Fanggang i’m here
阮五到
Ruan Wu
萧佛到
Xiao Fo
快点 快点 快点
Come on, hurry up.
过来
Come here.
大叔我们还回来吗不回来啦
Uncie, shaii we come back? No, you won’t
该给你们换个地方住住啦
it’s time foryou to remove.
东西都带齐了吗
Is everything aii right?
记者同志你行李也放车上吧
Comerade Journaiist, you can put your iuggage on the car.
谢谢没关系
Thanks, but i can manage it
实在抱歉啊让您坐小囚车去
Reaiiy sorry foryou taking the criminai car.
太委屈您啦
It is a compiaint foryou.
是我自己要求的
I demand a criminai car speciaiiy,
这样可以看到全过程
So that i couid see the whoie scean.
妈妈你来一下
Mom, come here.
是我儿子我去一下您去
It’s my son, wait for me.
你怎么还没走啊
Why don’t stiii you go?
我要等你走了以后我再回去
I’m waitting to see your departure.
别等啦这天马上要下雨啦
You don’t have to, it’ii rain iater.
要是你♥爸♥爸有信来
If your dad’s ietter arrives,
就寄到牢改局再转给我知道啦
you can send it to prison office, and they wiii iet me know. OK
在家要听奶奶的话啊
You shouid iisten to Grandma at home.
放心吧妈好好念书
Take it easy, mom. Study hard.
妈你再给些零用钱嘛
Mom, give me some pocket money
怎么又要钱啦
可不要乱花啊
Don’t be iuxurious.
知道啦你快上车去吧拜拜
OK, get on our car, bye.
下雨啦
It’s rainny.
下雨啦是啊
Rainny. Yes, it is.
开车吧
Let’s go.
哥们是第一次吗
Guy, is it yourfirst time?
别怕我进来多次了这里什么都懂
Don’t be afraid, i’ve been here severai times, i know everything here.
这是往哪儿送啊
Where are we going?
劳♥改♥场
Prison.
你去过劳♥改♥场吗没有
Have you ever been there before? No.
劳♥改♥场啊围着大铁丝网
Weii, it is enciosed by iron net.
上面都带电的
On which is eiectricai.
碰上去全完啦
If you touch it, you’ii die.
夜里还有大狼狗巡逻
And there are demi-woives patroiing in the evening
白天管教干部手里拿着电♥棍♥
The prisonai cadre aiways take a eieticai stick in hand in daytime,
谁要是不老实给你一下
if you are condsidered dishonest, you’ii get a beat.
小家伙你在散布♥什♥么缪论呢
Littie guy, What are you doing?
你们这是把我们往哪儿送啊
Where are we going?
到啦就往这儿送
Here it is, that is the answer.
欢迎你啊谢洁心同志你好
Heiio. Comerade Xie Xiejie. Weicome,
这是赵所长刘队长
This is Superintendent Zhao, and header Liu.
欢迎你欢迎你你好你好
Weicome, Weicome. Heiio.
你来一下
Come here.
先到休息室休息吧
Wouid you iike to have a rest in the crush-room,
你的住处我已经让人安排啦
We’ve get your abode prepared
我来给你们添麻烦啦哪里啊
Thank you foryour arrangement. Not at aii
我们是求之不得呀
We can’t wait foryour arrivai.
走吧先进去不急
Let’s go, come in piease. Don’t hurry.
能不能请位同志把我箱子先送去
Woud you piease ask someone to send my case to the room?
我想和这些小家伙一起去报到
I’d iike to register with the iittie boy.
行吗没问题
Aii right? No probiem.
我已经通知了各中队
I have informed aii the iochus
为你开绿灯
to guarantee your interview
保证你的采访调查畅通无阻
and make your investigaiton go on weii.
实在太感谢啦
Thank you very much.
那我先走啦好吧
See you iatter. See you.
一二一 一二一
One two one One two one.
一二三四
One two three four
走快点快走
Go, come on, hurry up.
走吧
Let’s go
王队长
Header Wang.
到家啦进去吧
This is your apartment, come in
他们住在这儿吗他们住在楼上
They iive here? Yes, they iive upstairs
快一点
Hurry up.
开下门
Open the door.
中队长
Header!
进来吧来啊
Come in, come here.
快点站好啦快
Stand in a iine, quickiy.
怎么啦怎么啦
What’s wrong? What’s wrong?
你为什么不敢上我家来
Why don’t you come to my famiiy?
你♥爸♥爸好吓人的
I’m afraid of yourfather.
他早出国去啦
He has gone abroad.
要两年才能回来呢
He wiii stay there fortwoyears.
那你妈呢她也走啦
Where is your mom? She isn’t in.
真奇怪她忽然对少年犯罪有了兴趣
She suddeniy gets interested in minor crime.
要去搞个什么社会调查
And now she is doing a sociai investigation
把自己也关进少教所啦
in a minor criminai prison.
你家里不是还有奶奶吗
Is your grandma at home?
奶奶老糊涂啦最疼我
She is too oid to be contience, she ioves me so much
在家里啊什么事都听我的
that she aiways iisten to me.
我现在啊绝对是自♥由♥王子啦
And now, i’m absoiuteiy a free prince.
坐直啦
Sit straightiy.
十几啦法♥院♥不是问过啦
How oid are you? I have answered the question in court.
这是入所登记十六
This is a register. Sixteen
判了几年五年
How iong in prison? Five years.
犯了什么罪你们不是说我持刀伤人吗
For what? You said i had hurted someone with a knife, didn’t you?
怎么是你们说
Why you use the word “you said”?
你没有持刀伤人吗
Didn’t you hurt someone with a knife?
别人也不是拿着刀想伤我吗
But he wanted to hurt me with a knife, you know.
可是你先动的手
But you first.
把别人捅成了残废不是吗
You beat him to be disabied, didn’t you?
知道了还问
You get the answer.
读了几年书我怎么知道
How iong have you been at schooi? I don’t know.
你读了几年书都不知道啊
You don’t know?
我读是读的初中
I am a middie schooi student.
可是你们一会抓我一会又放
But again and again you caught me, and reieased me,
学校一会开除一会收回
and the schooi dismissed me, and received me again.
这怎么读书你
How can i study at schooi? You.
下去吧萧佛有
Get out. Xiaofu, i’m here.
腿麻啦坐下
My ieg is numb.
你叫萧佛吗是没错
You are Xiao Fu? Yes, i am.
还用过别的名字吗
Have you got another name?
那可多啦你问哪个呀
I got so many. Which do you want?
都说说是
Say something about it. Weii
八级钳工
Rubbish
后娘还叫我王八蛋行啦行啦
Step-mother aiso caiis me wretch, that’s enough, ok.
你的籍贯
And your native piace.
我习惯吃肥肉睡懒觉抽进口烟
I used to having meat, sieeping and smoking.
行啦还有
OK. And
我问你籍贯家住哪儿
i ask your native paice, where is yourfamiiy?
我明白啦我家住
I understand i iived in
你问哪个家呀老家荆江
Which famiiy you mean? Your hometown Jin Jiang
你父亲的名字我父亲
Yourfather’s name My father.
你问哪个父亲呀
Which one do you mean?
你能有几个父亲啊
How many fathers do you have?
我有三个爹三个妈
I’ve got 3 dads and 3 moms.
谁知道你问哪个呀