Fly! Fly! Fly!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
快走开
Go away now!
托托 托托 救命
Toto! Toto! Help!
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
他们把我的腿扯下来扔在那里
They tore my legs off and threw them over there.
然后他们把我的胸部扔到那里
Then they took my chest and threw it over there.
到处都是你
That’s you all over.
他们肯定把你打得够呛
They sure knocked the stuffings out of you.
别站在那看 快把我装起来 我们必须找到多萝西
Don’t stand there. Put me together. We’ve got to find Dorothy.
现在 让我看看…
Now, let’s see…
多可爱的小狗
What a nice little dog.
而你 亲爱的 真是意外的惊喜
And you, my dear. What an unexpected pleasure.
在我寂寞的时候 你来找我 真是太好了
It’s so kind of you to visit me in my loneliness.
你想把我的狗怎么样 把它还给我
What are you gonna do with my dog? Give him back to me.
等时间到了再说 小美人
All in good time, my little pretty.
一切都来的很及时 -求求你把狗还给我
All in good time. – Please give me back my dog.
当然 当然
Certainly, certainly…
当你把仙鞋给我时
…when you give me those slippers.
但是好女巫让我不要给你 -很好
But the Good Witch told me not to. – Very well.
把篮子扔进河里淹死它
Throw that basket in the river and drown him.
不 不要 你可以把仙鞋拿去 但托托要还给我
No. Here. You can have your old slippers, but give me back Toto.
是个好女孩
That’s a good little girl.
我就知道你很明智
I knew you’d see reason.
对不起 不是我♥干♥的 我可以要回我的狗吗
I’m sorry. I didn’t do it. Can I still have my dog?
不行 我真傻 我应该记得…
No! Fool that I am, I should have remembered…
只要你还活着…
…those slippers will never come off…
仙鞋就永远脱不下来
…as long as you’re alive.
但我担心的不是这个 而是如何去做
But that’s not what’s worrying me. It’s how to do it.
这些事情必须小心处理…
These things must be done delicately…
否则你会伤害咒语
…or you hurt the spell.
快跑 托托 快跑 -抓住它 你这个笨蛋
Run, Toto, run! – Catch him, you fool!
快跑 托托 快跑
Run, Toto, run.
快跑 托托 快跑
Run, Toto, run.
它逃掉了 它逃掉了
He got away. He got away.
那么你会更受苦
Which is more than you will.
咒你和你的狗
Drat, you and your dog.
你给我添了这么多麻烦
You’ve been more trouble to me than you’re worth.
但很快就结束了
But it’ll soon be over now.
你看到了吗
Do you see that?
你只能活这么多久了
That’s how much longer you’ve got to be alive.
时间不会太久 小美人 不会太久
And it isn’t long, my pretty. It isn’t long.
我不能永远等着那双鞋
I can’t wait forever to get those shoes.
我害怕
I’m frightened.
我害怕 艾姆婶婶 我害怕
I’m frightened, Auntie Em. I’m frightened.
多萝西 多萝西
Dorothy. Dorothy.
你在哪里 是我 是艾姆婶婶
Where are you? It’s me. It’s Auntie Em.
我们一直在找你 你在哪里
We’re trying to find you. Where are you?
我在绿野仙境里 艾姆婶婶
I’m here in Oz, Auntie Em.
我被锁在女巫的城♥堡♥里
I’m locked up in the Witch’s castle…
我一直设法回家找你 艾姆婶婶
…and I’m trying to get home to you, Auntie Em.
艾姆婶婶 别走开
Oh, Auntie Em, don’t go away.
我很害怕 回来 回来
I’m frightened. Come back. Come back.
“艾姆婶婶 艾姆婶婶 回来”
“Auntie Em, Auntie Em. Come back.”
我会把艾姆婶婶给你 小美人
I’ll give you Auntie Em, my pretty.
看 托托来了 他从哪里来的
Look. There’s Toto. Where’d he come from?
哎 你还不明白吗 他是来带我们去找多萝西
Why, don’t you see? He’s come to take us to Dorothy.
快走 伙伴们
Come on, fellas.
我希望我的力量能坚持下去
I hope my strength holds out.
希望你的尾巴能撑得住
I hope your tail holds out.
那是什么 那是什么
What’s that? What’s that?
那是坏女巫的城♥堡♥
That’s the castle of the Wicked Witch.
多萝西在那个可怕的地方 -我真不希望她在里面
Dorothy’s in that awful place? – I hate to think of her in there.
我们得把她救出来 -现在别哭
We’ve got to get her out. – Don’t cry now.
我们没带油壶 而你已经够吵的了
We haven’t got the oilcan, and you’ve been squeaking enough as it is.
他们是谁 他们是谁
Who’s them? Who’s them?
我有个进去的办法 -好 他有办法了
I’ve got a plan how to get in there. – Fine. He’s got a plan.
你要带领我们 -对
And you’re gonna lead us. – Yeah.
我 -对 就是你
Me? – Yes, you.
我要把她救出来 -没错
I gotta get her out of there? – That’s right.
好吧 为了多萝西 我进去
All right, I’ll go in there for Dorothy.
不管有没有坏女巫…
Wicked Witch or no Wicked Witch…
不管有没有警卫 我都要把他们撕成碎片
…guards or no guards, I’ll tear them apart.
我也许不能活着出来 但我要进去
I may not come out alive, but I’m going in there.
我只需要让你们做一件事
There’s only one thing I want you to do.
是什么 -是什么
What’s that? – What’s that?
劝我别这么做
Talk me out of it.
不行 你不能走 -别走
No, you don’t. – Oh, no.
等一下 -上
Now, wait a minute. – Up.
嘘
Shh!
嘘 嘘
Shh! Shh!
把他们放起来
Put ’em up.
来吧 我有另一个办法了
Come on, I’ve got another idea.
你认为这样顺道进去够礼貌吗
Do you think it would be polite, dropping in like this?
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
我们现在去哪里 -是啊
Where do we go now? – Yeah.
那边
There.
等等 我们最好先确认一下 多萝西 你在里面吗
Wait. We better make sure. Dorothy, are you in there?
是我们 -我在
It’s us. – Yes.
是我 我被锁在里面了
It’s me. She’s locked me in.
我们得把她救出来 快开门
We gotta get her out. Open the door.
快点 请快点
Oh, hurry. Please hurry.
沙漏快流光了
The hourglass is almost empty.
往后退
Stand back.
托托 托托 狮子
Oh, Toto. Toto. Oh, Lion.
我就知道你们会来 我就知道你们会的 -多萝西
I knew you’d come. I knew you would. – Dorothy.
快走 我们不能再浪费时间了
Hurry, we’ve got no time to lose.
这么快就要走了 我可不愿意
Going so soon? I wouldn’t hear of it.
我的小派对才刚刚开始
Why, my little party’s just beginning.
被困了 像老鼠一样被困住
Trapped. Trapped like mice…rats.
对了 不要伤害他们
That’s right. Don’t hurt them right away.
我会让他们先考虑一下
We’ll let them think about it a little first.
抓住他们 抓住他们
Seize them! Seize them!
拦住他们 你们这些蠢货
Stop them, you fools!
抓住他们 抓住他们
Seize them! Seize them!
去找他们 快去找到他们
There they go. Now we’ve got them.
一半人往这边走 一半人往那边走
Half of you go this way, half of you go that way.
快 快
Hurry. Hurry!
我们现在要往哪里走
Where do we go now?
这边走 快点
This way. Come on.
回去 退回去
Back. Back.
嗯
Well.
玫瑰花环周围 一个装满长矛的口袋
Ring around the rosie, a pocket full of spears.
你以为你们很聪明 是不是
Thought you’d be pretty foxy, didn’t you?
最后一个死的 将看到前三个比她先走
The last to go will see the first three go before her.
还有她那肮脏的小狗
And her mangy little dog too.
来点火怎么样 稻草人
How about a little fire, Scarecrow?
别 别 别
No! No! No!
救命 我着火了 我着火了 救命
Help! I’m burning! I’m burning! It’s burning! Help!
别泼水
Don’t throw that water!
你这天生的扫帚星 看你干的好事
You cursed brat! Look what you’ve done!
我在融化 融化了
I’m melting! Melting!
这是什么世界 这是什么世界
Oh, what a world! What a world!
谁会想到像你这样的好女孩
Who would’ve thought a good little girl like you…
可以毁灭我美好的邪恶
…could destroy my beautiful wickedness?
看啊 看啊
Look out! Look out!
我要完了
I’m going.
她死了 你杀了她
She’s dead. You’ve killed her.
我不是故意要杀她 真的 我不是
I didn’t mean to kill her. Really, I didn’t.
只是因为他着火了