每只兔子都会向我致敬
Each rabbit would show respect to me
花栗鼠们向我跪拜
The chipmunks genuflect to me
尽管我的尾巴会鞭策我
Though my tail would lash
我仍会显示
I would show compash
我仍会慈悲的对待每个下属
For every underling
如果我
If I
如果我是国王
If I were king
就是国王
Just king
我所知道的君主
Monarch of all I survey
君主
Monarch
我所知道的
Of all I survey
如果你是国王 你就什么都不怕了吗
If you were king, you wouldn’t be afraid of anything?
不怕 全都不怕
Not nobody, not nohow!
连犀牛也不怕 -绝不怕
Not even a rhinoceros? – Imposserous.
连河马也不怕 -我会把它敲碎
How about a hippopotamus? – I’d trash him from top to “bottom-us.”
如果你遇到大象呢 -我会用”玻璃纸”把它包起来
Supposing you met an elephant? – I’d wrap him up in “cello-phant”.
那么雷龙呢 -我会让它知道谁是森林之王
What if it were a brontosaurus? – I’d show him who’s king of the forest.
怎么做 -怎么做
How? – How?
勇气
Courage.
是什么让奴隶变成国王 勇气
What makes a king out of a slave? Courage.
是什么让桅杆上的旗子飘扬 勇气
What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage.
是什么让大象高高举它的长牙
What makes the elephant charge his tusk…
是在迷雾或是在昏暗的暮色
…in the misty mist or the dusky dusk?
是什么让麝鼠守卫他的麝香 勇气
What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage.
是什么使狮身人面像成为世界七大奇迹 勇气
What makes the sphinx the Seventh Wonder? Courage.
是什么让黎明像雷声一样出现 勇气
What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage.
是什么让蛮族人这么火热
What makes the Hottentot so hot?
是什么让”人猿”敢爬上杏树
What puts the “ape” in apricot?
是什么东西他们有而我没有
What have they got that I ain’t got?
勇气 -说得好
Courage. – You can say that again.
嗯
Huh?
魔法师叫你们走开
The Wizard says go away.
走开
Go away?
看来我们走了这么远 却一无所获
Looks like we came a long way for nothing.
我刚刚还那么高兴
And I was so happy.
我还以为我可以马上回家了
I thought I was on my way home.
别哭 我们会带你去找魔法师
Don’t cry. We’re gonna get you to the Wizard.
我们一定会
We certainly are.
艾姆婶婶对我那么好…
Auntie Em was so good to me…
我却从来没有感激过
…and I never appreciated it.
反而跑掉 伤她的心
Running away and hurting her feelings.
马维尔教授说她病了
Professor Marvel said she was sick.
她可能快死了
She may be dying…
都是我的错
…and it’s all my fault.
我绝对不会原谅自己
I’ll never forgive myself.
绝对不会 不会
Never, never, never.
请别再哭了
Please don’t cry anymore.
我会想办法让你见到魔法师
I’ll get you into the Wizard somehow.
来吧 我自己也有个艾姆婶婶
Come on. I had an Aunt Em myself once.
等一下 伙伴们
Wait a minute, fellas.
我只是在想 我没那么想见魔法师
I was just thinking, I really don’t want to see the Wizard this much.
我最好在外面等你们
I better wait for you outside.
你怎么啦 -他只是又害怕了
What’s the matter? – He’s just scared again.
你忘了魔法师会给你勇气吗
Don’t you know the Wizard will give you courage?
我太害怕了 不敢向他要
I’d be too scared to ask him for it.
那我们替你找他要
Well, then, we’ll ask him for you.
我还是在外面等吧
I’d sooner wait outside.
为什么
Why? Why?
因为我还是很胆小
Because I’m still scared.
发生了什么事 -有人拉我的尾巴
What happened? – Somebody pulled my tail.
你自己拉的 -我
You did it yourself. – I…
哦 这里
Oh. Here.
来吧
Come on.
向前走
Come forward.
结束的时候告诉我
Tell me when it’s over.
你们看 你们看
Look at that. Look at that.
我要回去
I wanna go home.
我是魔法师
I am Oz…
伟大♥法♥力无边的
…the great and powerful.
你们是谁
Who are you?
你们是谁
Who are you?
对不起
If you please…
我是多萝西
…I am Dorothy…
卑微又温顺
…the small and meek.
我们特地来求你
We’ve come to ask you–
安静 -哦
Silence! – Oh!
哦 好吓人
Oh! Jiminy crickets.
伟大♥法♥力无比的魔法师
The great and powerful Oz…
知道你们为何而来
…knows why you have come.
向前一步
Step forward…
锡人
…Tin Man.
你敢来找我要颗心 是吗
You dare to come to me for a heart, do you?
你这叮当作响的
You clinking, clanking, clattering…
一堆废物组合 无用的东西
…collection of caliginous junk.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
是 阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
你看
You see…
不久前 当我们走在黄砖路上时 然后…
…a while back, we were walking down the Yellow Brick Road and–
安静
Quiet!
而你 稻草人
And you, Scarecrow…
厚颜无♥耻♥地想要头脑
…have the effrontery to ask for a brain…
你这滚动的一捆牛饲料
…you billowing bale of bovine fodder.
是的 法官大人 我是说 大人
Yes, Your Honor. I mean, Your Excellency.
我是说 法师大人
I mean, Your Wizardry.
够了
Enough.
还有你 狮子
And you, Lion.
嗯
Well?
你应该为自己感到羞耻
You ought to be ashamed of yourself…
他来找你帮忙 你却这样吓唬他
…frightening him like that when he came to you for help.
安静 自以为是的家伙
Silence, whippersnapper.
仁慈的魔法师愿意答应你们的请求
The beneficent Oz has every intention of granting your requests.
什么 他说什么 嗯 他说什么
What’s that? What’d he say? Huh? What’d he say?
但你们必须先完成个小任务
But first, you must prove yourselves worthy…
来证明自己的价值
…by performing a very small task.
把西方女巫的扫帚拿来
Bring me the broomstick of the Witch of the West.
但如果我们要拿到 必须杀了她才行
But if we do that, we’ll have to kill her to get it.
把她的扫帚给我…
Bring me her broomstick…
我就会满足你们的请求
…and I’ll grant your requests.
现在滚吧
Now go.
如果她先杀了我们呢
But what if she kills us first?
我叫你们滚
I said go!
鬼魂森林
女巫城♥堡♥
☜一英里
如果我是你
我就回去!
“如果我是你 我就回去”
“I’d turn back if I were you.”
我相信这附近有幽灵
I believe there’s spooks around here.
太荒谬了 哪来的幽灵 太傻了
That’s ridiculous. Spooks. That’s silly.
你不相信有幽灵吗
Don’t you believe in spooks?
不是 只是…哦
No. Why, only– Oh!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我相信有幽灵 我相信有幽灵 我信 我信 我信 我信
I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do, I do, I do, I do.
我相信有幽灵 我相信有幽灵 我信 我信 我信 我信
I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.
在我和你玩够之前 你会相信更多
You’ll believe in more than that before I’m finished with you.
带上你的军队 把那女孩和她的狗带给我
Take your army and bring me that girl and her dog.
你可以随意处置其他人 但我要她活着毫发无伤
Do what you like with the others, but I want her alive and unharmed.
我保证他们不会给你惹麻烦
They’ll give you no trouble. I promise you that.
我派了一些小昆虫到前面去把他们赶走
I’ve sent a little insect on ahead to take the fight out of them.
对那双仙鞋要特别小心 那是我最想到的东西
Take special care of those slippers. I want those most of all.
现在 飞 飞吧
Now, fly! Fly!
把那个女孩和她的仙鞋带来
Bring me that girl and her slippers.
飞啊 飞啊 飞啊