想拿斧头砍我是不是
Oh, pulling an ax on me, eh?
想偷袭我吗 嗯…
Sneaking up on me, eh? Why…
走开 让我一个人待着 -害怕了
Here, here. Go away and let us alone. – Oh, scared, huh?
怕我了 嗯
Afraid, huh?
你在那个罐子里能保鲜多久
How long can you stay fresh in that can?
来吧 站起来打啊 你这个发抖的废物
Come on, get up and fight, you shivering junkyard.
把手举起来 你这个草包袋
Put your hands up, you lopsided bag of hay.
你这是人身攻击 狮子
That’s getting personal, Lion.
对 起来教训它一顿
Yes, get up and teach him a lesson.
你去教训他不更好吗
What’s wrong with you teaching him?
我几乎不认识他
Well, I hardly know him.
不管怎样我都会抓到你 小家伙
Well, I’ll get you anyway, peewee.
你真不要脸
Shame on you.
你为什么打我 我又没咬它
What did you do that for? I didn’t bite him.
不 你想去咬啊
No, but you tried to.
捉弄稻草人已经够差劲了 又想吓我可怜的小狗…
It’s bad enough picking on a straw man, but picking on poor little dogs…
那你也不必打我啊 是吧
Well, you didn’t have to go and hit me, did you?
我的鼻子流血了吗
Is my nose bleeding?
当然没有
Well, of course not.
我的天 你可真会小题大做
My goodness, what a fuss you’re making.
你当然会到处找比你弱的东西…
Well, naturally, when you go around picking on things weaker than you are…
原来你不过是个胆小鬼
You’re nothing but a big coward.
你说对了 我是个胆小鬼
You’re right, I am a coward.
我一点胆量都没有
I haven’t any courage at all.
我甚至害怕自己
I even scare myself.
你看我的黑眼圈
Look at the circles under my eyes.
我已经好几个周没睡觉了
I haven’t slept in weeks.
你为什么不试试数羊呢
Why don’t you try counting sheep?
那没用 我连羊都怕
That doesn’t do any good. I’m afraid of them.
太可怜了
Oh, that’s too bad.
你不觉得魔法师可以帮他吗
Don’t you think the Wizard could help him too?
我想没什么不可以的
I don’t see why not.
跟我们一起去
Come along with us.
我们正要去见魔法师 给他一颗心
We’re on our way to see the Wizard. To get him a heart.
还有他的头脑 -他可以给你点胆量
And him a brain. – He could give you some courage.
有个胆小的狮子陪伴 你会不会觉得丢脸
Wouldn’t you feel degraded to be seen in the company of a cowardly lion?
我会
I would.
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
你们太好了
Gee, that’s awfully nice of you.
我的生活让人难以忍♥受 -噢
My life has been simply unbearable. – Oh.
好了 现在没事了
Well, it’s all right now.
魔法师会解决所有问题
The Wizard’ll fix everything.
它在我心里已经很久了
It’s been in me so long.
我只想告诉你我内心的感受
I just gotta tell you how I feel.
那我们走吧
Well, come on.
相信我 这很可悲 小姐
Yeah, it’s sad, Believe me, missy
当你生来就胆小如鼠时
When you’re born to be a sissy
没有活力和激♥情♥
Without the vim and verve
我可以证明我的勇猛是狮子 不是老鼠
But I could show my prowess Be a lion, not a mouse
只要我有胆量
If I only had the nerve
恐怕没有人否认 我是一只雄狮
I’m afraid there’s no denyin’ I’m just a dandy lion
可怜造化弄人
A fate I don’t deserve
我会意气风发 -我会温柔有心
I’d be brave as a blizzard – I’d be gentle as a lizard
我会足智多谋
I’d be clever as a gizzard
只要魔法师愿意使出法力
If the Wizard is a wizard Who will serve
那我就能得到头脑
Then I’m sure to get a brain
一个心 -回家
A heart – A home
有胆量
The nerve!
哦
Oh
我们一起去见魔法师 绿野仙境里伟大的法师
We’re off to see the Wizard The wonderful Wizard of Oz
听说他是前所未有 法师中的法师
We hear he is a whiz of a wiz If ever a wiz there was
如果世上有伟大的法师存在 绿野仙境法师就是
If ever, oh ever a wiz there was The Wizard of Oz is one because
因为 因为 因为 因为 因为
Because, because, because Because, because
因为他做了许多奇妙的事情
Because of the wonderful things he does
我们一起去见魔法师 绿野仙境里伟大的法师
We’re off to see the Wizard The wonderful Wizard of Oz
看来你们是不听从警告
So you won’t take warning, eh?
那么就要大难临头
All the worse for you, then.
我现在就来收拾你们 而不是以后
I’ll take care of you now instead of later.
等我得到那双红宝石仙鞋
When I gain those ruby slippers…
我的法力就是绿野仙境最强大的
…my power will be the greatest in Oz.
现在 小美人…
And now, my beauties…
这是有毒的东西
…something with poison in it, I think.
里面有毒
With poison in it.
但看着非常迷人 舒缓的气味
But attractive to the eye and soothing to the smell.
罂粟花
Poppies.
罂粟花
Poppies.
罂粟花会让他们入睡
Poppies will put them to sleep.
睡吧
Sleep…
现在他们要睡觉了
Now they’ll sleep.
那就是翡翠城
There’s Emerald City.
我们终于快到了
Oh, we’re almost there. At last. At last.
它很漂亮 对不对 就像我想的那样
It’s beautiful, isn’t it? Just like I knew it would be.
能住在那么美的城市里 一定是个了不起的魔法师
He really must be a wonderful wizard to live in a city like that.
走啊 我们还等什么
Come on, what are we waiting for?
很好 我们快走 -对 我们跑吧
Nothing. Let’s hurry. – Yes, let’s run.
快点 快点 -快 快
Come on. Come on. – Hurry. Hurry.
你看
Oh, look.
快来 快来
Come on. Come on.
看这景色 太美了
Look at the scenery. It’s wonderful.
翡翠城
Emerald City.
怎么回事
Oh. What’s happening?
为什么
What is it?
我跑不动了
I can’t run anymore.
我太困了 -把你的手给我们 我们拉着你走
I’m so sleepy. – Give us your hands and we’ll pull you.
不 请不要 我得休息一下
Oh, no, please. I have to rest for just a minute.
托托 托托在哪里
Toto. Where’s Toto?
你现在不能休息 我们快到了
You can’t rest now. We’re nearly there.
别哭了 你会再次生锈的
Don’t cry. You’ll rust yourself again.
想想看 眨四十下眼睛打个盹也不错
Coming to think of it, forty winks wouldn’t be bad.
你不要也开始这样 -别
Don’t you start it too. – No.
我们应该背着多萝西
We ought to carry Dorothy.
我可能不行 但可以试试
I don’t think I could, but we could try.
好 -对
Let’s. – Yes.
你看他 太糟糕了 -来 锡人 帮帮我
Now look at him. This is terrible. – Here, Tin Man, help me.
太可怕了 我一点也挪不动她
Oh, this is terrible. I can’t budge her an inch.
这是个魔法 这是…
This is a spell, this is.
是那个坏女巫干的 我们该怎么办
It’s the Wicked Witch. What’ll we do?
救命
Help! Help!
在这种时候喊叫是没有用的
It’s no use screaming at a time like this.
没有人会听见 救命啊
Nobody will hear you! Help! Help!
救命
Help!
下起雪来了
It’s snowing.
不会吧
No, it isn’t.
是下雪了
Yes, it is.
也许这会有用
Maybe that’ll help.
但这也没用
Oh, but it couldn’t help.
确实有用 多萝西 你醒来了
It does help. Dorothy, you’re waking up.
哦哦
Oh. Oh.
这种天气很不寻常 不是吗
Unusual weather we’re having, ain’t it?
看 他又生锈了
Look. He’s rusted again.
快把油壶给我 -给你 天哪
Oh, give me the oilcan, quick. – Here. Oh, dear.
他又锈住了 -这里
He is rusted. – Here.
给你 -快点
Here. – Quick. Oh. Oh.
该死 该死
Curses! Curses!
总是有人帮助那女孩
Somebody always helps that girl.
但不管是否鞋 我都有足够的力量征服她
But shoes or no shoes, I’m still great enough to conquer her.
那些阻止我的人灾难临头了
And woe to those who try to stop me.
来吧 我们离开这里
Come on, let’s get out of here.
看 翡翠城比以往更近更漂亮
Look. Emerald City is closer and prettier than ever.
你已经走出了森林
You’re out of the woods