她饿了 -她饿了
She was hungry. – She was hungry.
你喜欢让人过来摘你的东西吗
How would like to have someone come along and pick something off of you?
我的天 我总是忘记这里不是堪萨斯
Oh, dear. I keep forgetting I’m not in Kansas.
走吧 多萝西
Come along, Dorothy.
你不会喜欢这种苹果
You don’t want any of those apples. Hmm.
你暗示我的苹果不应该是这样吗
Are you hinting my apples aren’t what they ought to be?
不知道 但她不喜欢小绿虫
Oh, no. It’s just that she doesn’t like little green worms.
你
Oh, you.
我教你怎么得到苹果
I’ll show you how to get apples.
哦
Oh! Oh!
太好了 就要它这样 自己捡吧
Hooray! I guess that did it. Help yourself.
是个人呢
Why, it’s a man.
用锡做的人
A man made out of tin.
没错
Yes.
看
Look.
你在说话吗
Did you say something?
他在说 “油壶”
He said “oilcan.”
什么油壶 -油壶
Oil can what? – Oilcan?
在这里
Oh, here it is.
你想先在哪里加油
Where do you want to be oiled first?
他说他的嘴
He said his mouth.
另一边
The other side.
嗯…嗯…嗯…
Mm… Mm… Mm…
我的天哪 我又可以说话了
My goodness. I can talk again. Oh.
请给我的胳膊加油 胳膊肘也要加
Oil my arms, please. Oil my elbows.
这里
Here.
疼吗 -不疼 感觉好极了
Did that hurt? – No, it feels wonderful.
我举了那把斧子好长时间了
I’ve held that ax up for ages.
天哪 你怎么会变成这样
Goodness. How did you ever get like this?
大约一年前
Well, about a year ago…
我正在砍那棵树
…I was chopping that tree…
突然下起雨来
…when suddenly it began to rain.
就在砍的一半时 我就锈住了
And right in the middle of a chop, I rusted solid.
从那以后我就一直这样
And I’ve been that way ever since.
现在你都好了
Well, you’re perfect now.
我的脖子 我的脖子
My neck. My neck.
都好了
Perfect?
敲敲我的胸脯 看我是不是都好了
Bang on my chest if you think I’m perfect.
来吧 敲敲看
Go ahead, bang on it.
没错 还有响亮的回音
Beautiful. What an echo.
它是空的
It’s empty.
锡匠忘了给我一颗心
The tinsmith forgot to give me a heart.
没有心 -没有心
No heart? – No heart?
没有心
No heart.
都是空的
All hollow.
当一个人有了身份
When a man’s an empty kettle
他应该感到精神焕发
He should be on his mettle
但我却无所适从
And yet I’m torn apart
因为我以为自己是人类
Just because I’m presumin’ That I could be kind of human
只要我有颗心
If I only had a heart
我会善良 我会温柔 而且多愁善感
I’d be tender, I’d be gentle And awful sentimental
关注爱情和艺术
Regarding love and art
我会成为麻雀和射箭的男孩丘比特的朋友
I’d be friends with the sparrows And the boy who shoots the arrows
只要我有颗心
If I only had a heart
想想我置身阳台下
Picture me A balcony
上面有人低声吟唱
Above, a voice sings low
你在哪里 罗密欧
Wherefore art thou, Romeo?
我听到心跳
I hear a beat
多么甜蜜
How sweet!
只要有这种感觉 妒忌 忠诚
Just to register emotion Jealousy, devotion
真的感觉到了
And really feel the part
我可以保持年轻和爽朗 我会用拉链锁住它
I could stay young and chipper And I’d lock it with a zipper
只要我有颗心
If I only had a heart
哦 哦哦哦哦
Oh! Oh, oh, oh, oh.
你没事吧 -看来我又生锈了
Are you all right? – I’m a little rusty yet.
我的天
Oh, dear.
你真了不起
That was wonderful.
知道吗 你可以和我们一起…
You know, we were wondering why you couldn’t come with us…
去翡翠城向魔法师要一颗心
…to the Emerald City to ask the Wizard of Oz for a heart.
如果我们到了那里魔法师不给我
Suppose the Wizard wouldn’t give me one when we got there.
他会给
Oh, but he will.
他一定会给
He must.
我们已经走了这么远的路
We’ve come such a long way already.
你说这样就很远了 你才刚刚开始呢
You call that long? Why, you’ve just begun.
先生们 你们是不是想帮助那个小女孩
Helping the little lady along, are you, my fine gentlemen?
离她远点
Well, stay away from her…
否则我拿你来塞床垫
…or I’ll stuff a mattress with you.
还有你
And you.
我把你拿来做巢箱
I’ll use you for a beehive.
给你 稻草人 想玩球吗
Here, scarecrow. Wanna play ball?
火 我着火了 我着火了 把它弄走
Fire! I’m burning! I’m burning! Take it away.
我才不怕她
I’m not afraid of her.
不管能不能得到头脑 我会安全的送你到仙境去
I’ll see you get safely to the Wizard, whether I get a brain or not.
想拿我塞床垫 哼
Stuff a mattress with me.
不管我能不能得到一颗心 我也会送你到仙境去
I’ll see you reach the Wizard, whether I get a heart or not.
巢箱 呸
Beehive. Bah.
让她试试怎么把我做成巢箱
Let her try and make a beehive out of me.
你们真的是我最好的朋友
Oh, you’re the best friends anybody ever had.
真奇怪 我觉得我像早就认识你们了
And it’s funny, but I feel as if I’ve known you all the time.
但那是不可能的 对吧 -我不知道
But I couldn’t have, could I? – I don’t see how.
当我被塞满缝起来时 你不在我身边 对吧
You weren’t around when I was stuffed and sewn together, were you?
我站在那里生锈了很长时间
And I was standing over there rusting for the longest time.
不过 我还是希望我能记起来
Still, I wish I could remember.
但我想这没关系 我们现在认识了 对吧
But I guess it doesn’t matter anyway. We know each other now, don’t we?
没错 -对啊
That’s right. – We do.
到绿野仙境 -到绿野仙境去
To Oz? – To Oz.
我们出发去见魔法师
We’re off to see the Wizard
绿野仙境里最伟大的魔法师
The wonderful Wizard of Oz
我们听说他是前所未有 法师中的法师
We hear he is a whiz of a wiz If ever a wiz there was
如果世上有伟大的法师存在 绿野仙境的法师就是其一
If ever, oh ever a wiz there was The Wizard of Oz is one because
因为 因为 因为 因为 因为
Because, because, because Because, because
因为他做了很多奇妙的事情
Because of the wonderful things he does
我们要出发去见魔法师 绿野仙境里最伟大的法师
We’re off to see the Wizard The wonderful Wizard of Oz
我不喜欢这个森林
I don’t like this forest.
这里又黑又恐怖
It’s dark and creepy.
虽然我不了解 但我想在它变亮之前会变得更暗
Of course, I don’t know, but I think it’ll get darker before it gets lighter.
你…
Do…
你认为我们会碰到什么野兽吗
Do you suppose we’ll meet any wild animals?
有可能
We might.
有吃稻草的野兽吗
Animals that eat straw?
有一些 但主要是狮子 老虎和熊
Some, but mostly lions and tigers and bears.
狮子 -还有老虎
Lions. – And tigers?
和熊
And bears.
狮子 老虎和熊
Lions and tigers and bears.
我的天
Oh, my.
狮子 老虎和熊
Lions and tigers and bears.
我的天
Oh, my.
狮子 老虎和熊
Lions and tigers and bears.
我的天
Oh, my.
狮子 老虎和熊
Lions and tigers and bears.
我的天
Oh, my.
狮子 老虎和熊
Lions and tigers and bears.
我的天
Oh, my.
看
Oh, look.
来啊 来啊
Put ’em up. Put ’em up.
哪个要先来
Which one of you first?
如果愿意你们两个可以一起来
I’ll fight you both together, if you want.
我可以一只爪子放在背后和你们打
I’ll fight you with one paw tied behind my back.
也可以一只脚站着和你们打
I’ll fight you standing on one foot.
我闭上眼睛和你们打
I’ll fight you with my eyes closed.