The Munchkins are happy because you freed them…
手中解救了他们 -请问 什么是芒奇金人
…from the Wicked Witch of the East. – But if you please, what are Munchkins?
住在这里的小人儿 这里叫芒奇金国
The little people who live here. It’s Munchkinland…
你是他们全国的英雄 亲爱的
…and you are their national heroine, my dear.
没关系 你们都可以出来感谢她
It’s all right. You may all come out and thank her.
出来 出来 不管你在哪里
Come out, come out Wherever you are
见见那个从星星上掉下来的小女孩
And meet the young lady Who fell from a star
她从天上掉下来 是来自非常遥远的地方
She fell from the sky She fell very far
她说 堪萨斯是那颗星星的名字
And Kansas, she says Is the name of the star
她说 堪萨斯
Kansas, she says
是那颗星星的名字
Is the name of the star
她为你们带来好消息
She brings you good news
你们可曾听说过
Or haven’t you heard
当她从堪萨斯掉下来
When she fell out of Kansas
奇迹就发生了
A miracle occurred
这并不是什么奇迹 事情不过这样
It really was no miracle What happened was just this
大风开始刮起 房♥子跟着飞起
The wind began to switch The house to pitch
突然间 天摇地动的震撼
And suddenly the hinges Started to unhitch
就在这时 女巫 贪心无比
Just then the Witch To satisfy an itch
骑着她的扫帚 却还想搭便车
Went flying on her broomstick Thumbing for a hitch
当时发生的事真是变化多端
And oh, what happened then was rich
房♥子开始摇动
The house began to pitch
厨房♥跟着裂了
The kitchen took a slitch
坏女巫就被压在沟槽中♥央♥
It landed on the Wicked Witch In the middle of a ditch
对坏女巫而言 真是恶运临头
Which was not a healthy situation For the Wicked Witch
房♥子开始摇动 厨房♥跟着裂了
The house began to pitch The kitchen took a slitch
坏女巫就被压在沟槽中♥央♥
It landed on the Wicked Witch In the middle of a ditch
对坏女巫而言 真是恶运临头
Which was not a healthy situation For the Wicked Witch
她就开始抽搐 逐渐失去气息
Who began to twitch And was reduced to just a stitch
邪恶的女巫就此死去
Of what was once the Wicked Witch
我们由衷的感谢你
We thank you very sweetly
把事情处理的干净利落
For doing it so neatly
你彻底的杀死了她
You’ve killed her so completely
我们由衷的感谢你
That we thank you very sweetly
把这欢乐的消息传出去 邪恶的老巫婆终于死了
Let the joyous news be spread. The Wicked Old Witch at last is dead.
叮当 老巫婆已经死了
Ding-Dong! The Witch is dead
哪位老巫婆 那位坏巫婆
Which old witch The Wicked Witch
叮当 老巫婆已经死了
Ding-Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead
快起来 瞌睡虫 揉揉眼 快起床
Wake up you sleepyhead Rub your eyes get out of bed
邪恶巫婆已经死了
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead
她去小妖精的地方了 在很深很深的地底
She’s gone where the goblins go Below below below
让我们敞开心扉 放声歌♥唱 敲响钟声
Yo-ho! Let’s open up and sing And ring the bells out
叮当之声多快乐 高声唱 低声吟
Ding-Dong! The merry-o Sing it high, sing it low
让大家知道邪恶巫婆已经死了
Let them know The Wicked Witch is dead
作为绿野仙境里的
As mayor of the Munchkin City
芒奇金市的市长
In the county of the Land of Oz
我非常隆重地欢迎你
I welcome you most regally
但我们必须从法律上加以验证
But we’ve got to verify it legally
去看看 -去看看
To see – To see?
她是否 -她是否
If she – If she?
在道德上 伦理上
Is morally ethically
精神上 肉体上 -肯定的 绝对的
Spiritually physically – Positively absolutely
不可否认和可靠的死亡
Undeniably and reliably dead
作为验尸官我必须确认
As coroner I must aver
死亡证明
我彻底的检验了她
I thoroughly examined her
她不是垂死
And she’s not only merely dead
她真的是完全死去了
She’s really most sincerely dead
今天 是我们所有的…
Then this is a Day of Independence…
芒奇金人和子孙独♥立♥的日子
…for all the Munchkins and their descendants.
没错
If any!
让快乐的消息传播 邪恶的老巫婆终于死了
Yes, let the joyous news be spread. The Wicked Old Witch at last is dead.
叮当 老巫婆死了
Ding-Dong The Witch is dead
哪位老巫婆 那位邪恶巫婆
Which old witch The Wicked Witch
叮当 邪恶的巫婆已经死了
Ding-Dong The Wicked Witch is dead
快起来 瞌睡虫 揉揉眼 快起床
Wake up you sleepyhead Rub your eyes get out of bed
快起来 邪恶的巫婆已经死了
Wake up The Wicked Witch is dead
她去小妖精的地方了 在很深很深的地底
She’s gone where the goblins go Below below below
让我们敞开心扉 放声歌♥唱 敲响钟声
Yo-ho! Let’s open up and sing And ring the bells out
叮当之声多快乐 高声唱 低声吟
Ding-Dong! The merry-o Sing it high, sing it low
让大家知道邪恶巫婆已经死了
Let them know the Wicked Witch is dead
我们代表摇篮曲协会
We represent the Lullaby League
摇篮曲协会 摇篮曲协会
The Lullaby League The Lullaby League
以摇篮曲协会的名义
And in the name of the Lullaby League
我们欢迎你来到芒奇金市
We wish to welcome you To Munchkinland
我们代表棒棒糖公会
We represent the Lollipop Guild
棒棒糖公会 棒棒糖公会
The Lollipop Guild The Lollipop Guild
以棒棒糖公会名义
And in the name of the Lollipop Guild
我们欢迎你来到芒奇金市
We wish to welcome you To Munchkinland
我们欢迎你来到芒奇金
We welcome you to Munchkinland
啦啦啦 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 啦啦啦
Tra-la-la-la-la-la Tra-la-la tra-la-la
啦啦啦啦啦啦
Tra-la-la-la-la La-la
从现在起 你会名垂青史
From now on you’ll be history
你会… -你会…
You’ll be his– – You’ll be his–
你就是历史
You’ll be history
我们会荣耀你的名字
And we will glorify your name
为你将制成塑造 -塑像
You will be a bust – Be a bust
塑像 -放在名人殿堂中
Be a bust – In the hall of fame
啦啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦 啦啦啦
Tra-la-la-la-la-la Tra-la-la tra-la-la
啦啦啦啦啦啦
Tra-la-la-la-la La-la
啦啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦 啦啦啦
Tra-la-la-la-la-la Tra-la-la tra-la-la
啦啦啦啦啦啦
Tra-la-la-la-la La-la
啦啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦 啦啦啦
Tra-la-la-la-la-la Tra-la-la tra-la-la
啦啦啦啦啦啦
Tra-la-la-la-la La–
你不是说她已经死了吗
I thought you said she was dead.
死的是她的妹妹 东方坏女巫
That was her sister, the Wicked Witch of the East.
这个是西方坏女巫 她比另一个更坏
This is the Wicked Witch of the West. She’s worse than the other one was.
谁杀了我妹妹 谁杀了东方女巫
Who killed my sister? Who killed the Witch of the East?
是你吗
Was it you?
不 那是个意外 我不是有意杀人的
No. No, it was an accident. I didn’t mean to kill anybody.
好吧 我的小美人 我也能做出这种意外
Well, my little pretty, I can cause accidents too.
你忘了红宝石仙鞋了吗 -仙鞋 对了
Aren’t you forgetting the ruby slippers? – The slippers. Yes.
仙鞋
The slippers.
它们不见了
They’re gone.
红宝石仙鞋 你对它们做了什么
The ruby slippers. What have you done with them?
快还给我 否则我会…
Give them back to me or I’ll–
太迟了 它们就在这里 穿得好好的
It’s too late. There they are, and there they’ll stay.
把仙鞋还给我 只有我知道怎么使用它
Give me back my slippers. Only I know how to use them.
它对你毫无用处 把它还给我 还给我
They’re of no use to you. Give them back to me. Give them back.
好好穿着别脱掉 仙鞋的魔法一定很强大
Keep tight inside of them. Their magic must be powerful…
不然她不会这么急着要回去
…or she wouldn’t want them so badly.
少管闲事 葛琳达 否则我也会收拾你
Stay out of this, Glinda, or I’ll fix you as well.
太可笑了 在这里你根本没法力
Oh, rubbish! You have no power here.
快走吧 免得又有房♥子压到你
Begone, before somebody drops a house on you too.
好吧 我会等待时机
Very well. I’ll bide my time.
至于你 小美人 没错 我现在没法收拾你
And as for you, it’s true I can’t attend to you here and now as I’d like.
但最好别让我碰上
But just try to stay out of my way.
给我小心点
Just try.
我会抓住你的 小美人
I’ll get you, my pretty…
还有你的小狗
…and your little dog too.
没事了 你们可以起来了 她已经走了
It’s all right. You can get up. She’s gone.
没事了 你们全都起来吧
It’s all right. You can all get up.
多难闻的硫磺味
Oh. What a smell of sulfur.
恐怕你已经成为西方坏女巫的敌人了
I’m afraid you’ve made an enemy of the Wicked Witch of the West.
你越早离开绿野仙境 就会睡得越安稳 亲爱的
The sooner you get out of Oz altogether, the safer you’ll sleep, my dear.
我会不惜一切代价离开绿野仙境
Oh, I’d give anything to get out of Oz altogether.
但是我该怎样回到堪萨斯 我无法按原路返回
But which is the way back to Kansas? I can’t go the way I came.
这倒是真的 唯一可能知道路的…
No, that’s true. The only person who might know…
是仙境里最伟大的魔法师
…would be the great and wonderful Wizard of Oz himself.
仙境魔法师 他是好人还是坏人
The Wizard of Oz? Is he good or is he wicked?
人很好 但是很神秘
Oh, very good, but very mysterious.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
评分细分
音乐
8.5
画面
8.2
导演
7.9
故事
8.1
表演
8.1
前一篇文章小飞侠2:梦不落帝国(2002)
下一篇文章山羊岛(2013)
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
the-wizard-of-oz-2朱迪·嘉兰 饰 多萝西 弗兰克·摩根 饰 魔法师和马维尔教授 雷·博尔格 饰 稻草人和...

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!