You go away or I’ll bite you myself! – Dorothy.
你这个邪恶的老巫婆
You wicked old witch.
亨利叔叔 艾姆婶婶 别让她带走托托
Uncle Henry, Auntie Em, don’t let her take Toto.
我有命令
I’ve got an order.
把它给我 -请住手
Let me have him. – Please stop.
把它放进篮子里 亨利
Put him in the basket, Henry.
这才对 -别这样 亨利叔叔
The idea. – Don’t, Uncle Henry.
托托
Oh, Toto.
阿尔米拉·高驰 别以为你有警长的命令…
Almira Gulch, just because you own half the county…
就有权利来管理我们
…doesn’t mean you can run the rest of us.
二十三年来 我一直想告诉你我对你的看法
For 23 years I’ve been dying to tell you what I thought of you.
而现在
And now–
作为一个基♥督♥徒得我 还是说不出口
Well, being a Christian woman, I can’t say it.
托托 亲爱的
Toto, darling.
我又看到你了 你跑回来了
Oh, I got you back. You came back.
我太高兴了 托托
I’m so glad.toto.
他们很快会回来找你
They’ll be coming back for you in a minute.
我们必须逃走
We’ve got to get away.
我们必须逃走
We’ve got to run away.
马维尔教授
欧洲皇室的赏识
水晶球告诉你 过去 现在和未来
好啊 有客人来了
Well, well, well. Houseguests, eh?
你可能是谁
And who might you be?
不 不要告诉我
No, no. Now, don’t tell me.
让我来猜猜 你是…
Let’s see. You’re–
你在乔装旅行
You’re traveling in disguise.
不对 那不对 你是…
No, that’s not right. You’re–
你要去拜访人
You’re going on a visit.
不 我错了 让我们看看…
No, I’m wrong. Let’s see what we–
你…你离家出走
You’re– You’re running away.
你怎么猜出来的
How did you guess?
马维尔教授从不猜测 他就是知道
Professor Marvel never guesses, he knows.
你为什么要离家出走 不 别告诉我
Now, why are you running away? No, no. Now, don’t tell me.
因为家人不理解你 他们不欣赏你
They– They don’t understand you at home. They don’t appreciate you.
你想看看别的地方 繁华都市 高山大海
You want to see other lands. Big cities, big mountains, big oceans.
为什么 好像你能读懂我的内心一样
Why, it’s just like you could read what was inside of me.
托托 这样很不礼貌 人家还没请我们吃呢
Toto, that’s not polite. We haven’t been asked yet.
它太受欢迎了
Oh, he’s perfectly welcome.
狗都是这样 嗯
As one dog to another, huh?
刚才我们说到哪了
Now, let’s see, where were we?
我们能不能跟你一起去看欧洲的皇室
Why can’t we go with you and see all the crowned heads of Europe?
你知道这些 噢 你是说招牌上的那件事
Do you know any? Oh, you mean the thing. Yes.
呃 我做什么事都要先问问我的水晶
Well, uh, I never do anything without consulting my crystal first.
我们去里面 跟我来 我来给你看
Let’s go inside here. We’ll– Just come along. I’ll show you.
没错 就在这里
That’s right. Here.
坐在这里 那就是它
Sit right down here. That’s it.
这是同样的真品 魔法 真正的水晶
This is the same genuine, magic, authentic crystal…
埃及法老时代 伊西斯和奥西里斯的祭司使用
…used by the priests of Isis and Osiris in the days of the Pharaohs…
克莉奥帕特拉看到了凯撒和安东尼的到来
…in which Cleopatra saw the approach of Julius Caesar and Marc Anthony.
克莉奥帕特拉:又称埃及艳后 古埃及最后一个女王
及诸如此类事情
And so on, and so on.
现在…
Now…
孩子 你最好闭上眼睛 一会儿…
…you’d better close your eyes, my child, for a moment…
以便更好地与无限的事物和谐相处
…in order to be better in tuned with the Infinite.
我们做这些事情离不开无限的触角
We can’t do these things without reaching out into the Infinite.
好 可以了 现在你可以睁开眼了
Yes, that’s all right. Now you can open them.
我来注视着水晶
We’ll gaze into the crystal.
啊
Ah.
我看到的是什么 一间有篱笆围墙的房♥子
What’s this I see? A house with a picket fence…
还有一个带风向标的谷仓
…and a barn with a weathervane…
一匹奔跑的马
…of a running horse.
那是我们的农场 -对
That’s our farm. – Yes.
对 有位妇女
Yes. There’s a woman.
她穿着件有圆点的裙子 她面容憔悴
She’s wearing a polka-dot dress. Her face is careworn.
那是艾姆婶婶
That’s Aunt Em.
对 她的名字叫艾米丽
Yes. Her name is Emily.
没错 她在干什么
That’s right. What’s she doing?
我看不太清楚
Well, I can’t quite see.
她在哭泣 有人伤了她的心
Why, she’s crying. Someone has hurt her.
有人几乎让她心碎
Someone has just about broken her heart.
是我吗
Me?
是她深爱着的人
Well, it’s– It’s someone she loves very much.
一个慈祥友善对待的人
Someone she’s been very kind to.
在她生病时照顾过的人
Someone she’s taken care of in sickness.
我得过一次麻疹 她每分钟都陪着我
I had the measles once, and she stayed right by me every minute.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
她现在在干什么
What’s she doing now?
她…这是什么
Yes, she’s– What’s this?
她把手放在心口上
Why, she’s putting her hand on her heart.
她跌坐在床上 -不好了
She’s dropping down on the bed. – Oh, no, no.
就这些 水晶球变暗了
Well, that’s all. The crystal’s gone dark.
你认为她不会真的生病了吧
You don’t suppose she could really be sick, do you?
我必须马上回家 -我以为你要和我一起去
Oh, I’ve gotta go home right away. – I thought you were going with me.
不行 我得马上回到她身边
No, I have to get to her right away.
快 托托 快
Come on, Toto. Come on.
再见 马维尔教授 非常感谢
Goodbye, Professor Marvel. And thanks a lot.
最好躲起来 西尔维斯特 暴风雨要来了
Better get under cover, Sylvester. A storm’s blowing up.
用农民的土话来说 这纯粹是弥天大谎
A whopper, to speak in the vernacular of the peasantry.
可怜的孩子 希望她能平安到家
Poor little kid. I hope she gets home all right.
快把马放了
Get them horses loose!
希格利呢 希格利
Where’s Hickory? Hickory?
该死
Doggone it.
是龙♥卷♥风♥ 是龙♥卷♥风♥
It’s a twister! It’s a twister!
多萝西
Dorothy!
多萝西
Dorothy!
大家都到避风地下室去
Everybody in the storm cellar!
亨利 我找不到多萝西 她在外面的暴风中
Henry, I can’t find Dorothy! She’s out in the storm.
我们现在不能去找她
We can’t look for her now.
快到地下室去 赶快
Come on, get in the cellar. Hurry up.
艾姆婶婶
Auntie Em!
艾姆婶婶
Auntie Em?
艾姆婶婶
Auntie Em!
艾姆婶婶 亨利叔叔
Auntie Em! Uncle Henry!
艾姆婶婶
Auntie Em!
我们一定是在龙♥卷♥风♥里面
We must be up inside the cyclone!
高驰小姐
Oh! Miss Gulch.
哦
Oh!
托托…
Toto…
我觉得我们已经不在堪萨斯了
…I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
我们一定越过了彩虹之处
We must be over the rainbow.
现在我知道我们不在堪萨斯
Now I know we’re not in Kansas.
你是好女巫还是坏女巫
Are you a good witch or a bad witch?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
哎呀 我根本不是女巫
Why, I’m not a witch at all.
我叫多萝西·盖尔 来自堪萨斯 -噢
I’m Dorothy Gale, from Kansas. – Oh.
那它是巫师吗
Well, is that the witch?
谁 托托 托托是我的狗
Who, Toto? Toto’s my dog.
我有点糊涂了 芒奇金人呼唤我是因为有个新女巫…
I’m a little muddled. The Munchkins called me because a new witch…
刚刚把房♥子压在东方的坏女巫身上
…just dropped a house on the Wicked Witch of the East.
房♥子在那里 你在这里…
And there’s the house, and here you are…
那就是东方坏女巫剩下的部分
…and that’s all that’s left of the Wicked Witch of the East.
芒奇金人想知道 你是好女巫还是坏女巫
What the Munchkins want to know is, are you a good witch or a bad witch?
但我已经告诉过你了 我根本不是女巫
But I’ve already told you, I’m not a witch at all.
女巫都是又老又丑
Witches are old and ugly.
那是什么
What was that?
芒奇金人 他们笑是因为我也是女巫
The Munchkins. They’re laughing because I am a witch.
我是葛琳达 北方女巫
I’m Glinda, the Witch of the North.
你是女巫
You are?
对不起
Oh, I beg your pardon.
但我以前从没听说过会有美丽的女巫
But I’ve never heard of a beautiful witch before.
只有坏女巫才会丑恶
Only bad witches are ugly.
芒奇金人很高兴 因为你从邪恶的东方女巫…