It’s just that he was on fire.
多萝西万岁 邪恶的女巫死了
Hail to Dorothy. The Wicked Witch is dead.
万岁 多萝西万岁 邪恶的女巫死了
Hail. Hail to Dorothy. The Wicked Witch is dead.
扫帚
The broom.
可以给我们吗 -请 你可以把它带走
May we have it? – Please. And take it with you.
太感谢你了
Oh, thank you so much.
现在我们可以回仙境告诉魔法师 恶女巫已经死了
Now we can go tell the Wizard the Wicked Witch is dead.
邪恶的女巫死了
The Wicked Witch is dead.
我能相信我的眼睛吗
Can I believe my eyes?
你们为什么又回来了
Why have you come back?
法师 我们按照你说的完成了
Please, sir. We’ve done what you told us.
我们给你带来了西方恶女巫的扫帚
We’ve brought you the broomstick of the Wicked Witch of the West.
我们融化了她
We melted her.
你们把她干掉了
Ah, you liquidated her, eh?
非常机智 -是 法师
Very resourceful. – Yes, sir.
所以我们希望你能信守诺言 法师
So we’d like you to keep your promise to us, if you please, sir.
没那么快 没这么快
Not so fast. Not so fast!
我得仔细考虑一下这件事
I’ll have to give the matter a little thought.
走吧 明天再来
Go away and come back tomorrow.
明天 但我现在就想回家
Tomorrow? Oh, but I wanna go home now.
你已经有足够的时间考虑 -是啊
You’ve had plenty of time already. – Yeah.
别激怒伟大♥法♥力无边的魔法师
Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Oz.
我说了明天再来
I said come back tomorrow.
如果你真的伟大♥法♥力无边 你就应该信守诺言
If you were really great and powerful, you’d keep your promises.
你竟敢指责伟大的魔法师
Do you presume to criticize the great Oz?
你们这些忘恩负义的家伙
You ungrateful creatures.
你们应该觉得自己很幸运 我明天再见你们
Think yourselves lucky that I’m giving you audience tomorrow…
而不是二十年后
…instead of 20 years from now.
哦
Oh!
伟大的魔法师已经说了
The great Oz has spoken. Oh!
别理窗帘后面的那个人
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
伟大的魔法师已经说了
The great and– Oz has spoken.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是伟大♥法♥力无边的绿野仙境魔法师
I am the great and powerful Wizard of Oz.
是你 我不相信
You are? I don’t believe you.
恐怕是真的 除了我没有别的法师
I’m afraid it’s true. There’s no other Wizard except me.
你这个骗子 -对
You humbug. – Yeah.
对 确实如此 我是个骗子
Yes, that’s exactly so. I’m a humbug.
你是个很坏的人
You’re a very bad man.
不 亲爱的 我是个好人
Oh, no, my dear. I’m a very good man.
但却是个很差的法师
I’m just a very bad wizard.
你答应给锡人的那颗心呢
What about the heart you promised Tin Man?
还有你答应给胆小狮子的勇气呢
And the courage you promised Cowardly Lion?
稻草人的头脑呢 -稻草人的头脑呢
And Scarecrow’s brain? – And Scarecrow’s brain?
每个人都有头脑 这是一种很普通的必备品
Why, anybody can have a brain. That’s a very mediocre commodity.
每一个在地球上爬行的小生物…
Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the earth…
或是在海洋浮游的小生物都有头脑
…or slinks through slimy seas has a brain.
在我的家乡 我们有大学…
Back where I come from, we have universities…
伟大的学府 是人们成为伟大思想家的地方
…seats of great learning, where men go to become great thinkers.
他们的思想深刻 但头脑并不比你更聪明
They think deep thoughts, and with no more brains than you have.
但他们有样你没有的东西 一张文凭
But they have one thing you haven’t got. A diploma.
因此 凭借我所拥有的职权…
Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me…
来自普卢里巴斯世界大学的授权
Universitatus Committeeatum E Pluribus Unum…
我在此授与你…
…I hereby confer upon you…
荣誉Th.D博士学位 -Th.D是什么
…the honorary degree of Th.D. – Th.D.?
就是思想学博士
That’s Doctor of Thinkology.
等腰三角形两边的平方根之和
The sum of the square roots of two sides of an isosceles triangle…
等于剩余边的平方根
…is equal to the square root of the remaining side.
太高兴了 叫人狂喜
Oh, joy. Rapture.
我有头脑了
I’ve got a brain.
我该怎么感谢你 -不用谢
How can I thank you enough? – Well, you can’t.
你是思维混乱的受害者
you’re a victim of disorganized thinking.
因为你逃避危险而产生的错觉…
You are under the delusion that because you run away from danger…
你不是没有勇气 你是把勇气和智慧混淆了
…you have no courage. You’re confusing courage with wisdom.
在我的家乡 我们有种被称为”英雄”的人
Back where I come from, we have men who are called “heroes.”
一年一次 他们选出最具坚韧的勇气的人
Once a year, they take their fortitude out of mothballs…
然后在大街上游♥行♥
…and parade it down the main street.
他们的勇气不比你更大
And they have no more courage than you have.
但他们有一样你没有的东西 一枚奖章
But they have one thing that you haven’t got. A medal.
因此
Therefore…
为了表扬你杰出的表现 非凡的勇气
…for meritorious conduct, extraordinary valor…
勇敢地对抗邪恶的女巫
…conspicuous bravery against wicked witches…
我在此授予你 三重十字勋章
…I award you the Triple Cross.
你现在是勇气军团的成员了
You are now a member of the Legion of Courage.
哎呀 各位 我兴奋的说不出话来了
Shucks, folks, I’m speechless.
至于你 我镀锌的朋友 你想要一颗心
As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart.
你不知道你没有心有多幸运
You don’t know how lucky you are not to have one.
只有把心变得牢不可破 它才会变得实用
Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.
但我还是想要一颗
But I still want one.
在我的家乡 有些人整天只做好事
Back where I come from, there are men who do nothing all day but good deeds.
他们叫做善良…
They are called phil–
做好事的人 他们的心并不比你的大
Good-deed-doers. And their hearts are no bigger than yours.
但他们有一样你没有的东西 一份证明
But they have one thing you haven’t got. A testimonial.
因此 考虑到你的善举…
Therefore, in consideration of your kindness…
我很荣幸此时给你…
…I take pleasure at this time in presenting you…
谨向你献上我们的一点敬意和心意
…with a small token of our esteem and affection.
记住 我多愁善感的朋友…
And remember, my sentimental friend…
评判一颗心不是看你的爱有多少
…that a heart is not judged by how much you love…
而是看别人爱你多少
…but by how much you are loved by others.
啊
Ah.
它在跳动
Oh. It ticks.
听 看 它在跳动
Listen. Look, it ticks.
看看我的奖章上写着什么 “勇气”
Read what my medal says. “Courage.”
这是真的吗 这是真的吗
Ain’t it the truth. Ain’t it the truth.
他们都很棒 太好了
Oh, they’re all wonderful.
嘿 多萝西呢
Hey, what about Dorothy?
对啊 多萝西怎么办 -对啊 接下来应该是多萝西
Yes, how about Dorothy? – Yeah. Dorothy next.
是啊 多萝西…
Yeah, Dorothy…
我想那个黑袋子里没有我要的东西
I don’t think there’s anything in that black bag for me.
你迫使我做出一个巨变的决定
You force me into a cataclysmic decision.
让多萝西回堪萨斯的唯一办法就是我亲自带她回去
The only way to get Dorothy to Kansas is for me to take her myself.
你愿意吗 你能吗
Oh, will you? Could you? Oh.
聪明的魔法师可以把我变走
But are you clever enough to manage it?
孩子 你真是开门见山 我自己就是堪萨斯人
Child, you cut me to the quick. I’m an old Kansas man myself…
在西部荒野中出生长大
…born and bred in the western wilderness…
我是奇迹仙境公♥司♥卓越的首席热气球驾驶员
…premier balloonist par excellence to the Miracle Wonderland Carnival Company.
直到有一天 我在表演平流层飞行技巧…
Until one day, while performing feats of stratospheric skill…
那是人类前所未有的表演
…never before attempted by civilized man…
不幸的现象发生了 气球不能再飞回原处
…an unfortunate phenomena occurred. The balloon failed to return to the fair.
真的 -你不害怕吗
It did? – Weren’t you frightened?
你在和一个笑着面对死亡的人说话
You are talking to a man who has laughed in the face of death…
对厄运嗤之以鼻 在灾难中轻笑 当时我被吓傻了
…sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe. I was petrified.
突然间风向变了…
Suddenly the wind changed…
气球飘进了这座高贵的城市
…and the balloon floated down into this noble city…
在那里我立刻被称赞为仙境里 第一个伟大的魔法师
…where I was instantly acclaimed Oz, the first wizard deluxe.
时间就这样过去 我接受了这份工作
Times being what they were, I accepted the job…
我留着气球 放在能快速逃离的地方
…retaining my balloon against the advent of a quick getaway.
亲爱的多萝茜 有了那气球…
And in that balloon, dear Dorothy…
你和我可以回到普卢里巴斯世界大学
…you and I will return to the land of E Pluribus Unum.
国家博览会
奥马哈
我的朋友们 我是说 我的朋友们
My friends. I mean, my friends!
这绝对是有史以来最好的展示…
This is positively the finest exhibition ever to be shown…
起码前无古人
be that as it may.
我 你们的魔法师 伯拉图阿塔…
I, your Wizard per ardua ad alta…
我即将踏上一场危险的…
…am about to embark upon a hazardous…
技术上无法解释的旅程…
…and technically unexplainable journey…
进入外层平流层
…into the outer stratosphere.
为了维持与…
To confer, converse…
我魔法师兄弟间的亲密关系
…and otherwise hobnob with my brother wizards.
我特此命令 直到…
And I hereby decree that until what time…
在我不知何时会回来之前…