我活着,福克纳先生
I live, Mr. Faulkner.
正中下怀,先生
That’s the plan, sir.
皮特
Pieter
他归你负责
He’s your responsiblity.
从现在起,他绝不离开你的视线
From now on, he never leaves your sight.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
好了,我们走
Alright, let’s go.
埃斯珀西多
Esposito!
好了,蜀黍,站起来
Well then, kaffir. On your feet.
我们走,亲
Here we go, love.
没事的
That’s fine.
好了
Up.
来吧
Come on.
钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
给
Here.
肖恩 肖恩
Shawn…Shawn…
– 回话,肖恩 – 收到
– Come in, Shawn. – I read you.
我们把人带出来了,行动
We’ve got the man out. Move in.
好运
And good luck.
(赞巴拉机场)
他归你了,乔克
He’s all your’s, Jock.
过来
Come on!
精彩…精彩
Excellent… excellent.
我是拉什顿,立即将“C1”计划投入生效
This is Rushton. Put Charlie 1 into effect immediately.
没错,立刻,这有什么好惊讶的?
That’s right, immediately. What’s so surprising about that?
需要的话,就去疏通任何使♥馆♥的门路
Well, route it through any embassy you need.
那是你的工作,去做吧
That’s your job, do it.
可能会有点紧,不过我们会办成的
Might be a little bit tight, but we’ll make it.
先让林巴尼先生下车
Get Mr. Limbani out first
小心照顾他
and be careful with him.
带他到控制塔前面去,对
Take him to the foot of the control tower. Right.
干得好,桑迪
Well done, Sandy.
– 谢谢,长官 – 艾伦,我们去看肖恩
– Thank you ,sir. – Allen, let’s go and see Shawn.
林巴尼总统,飞机应该随时会来
President Limbani, the plane should be here any minute.
好了,我们出发去跑道
Alright, let’s move out to the runway.
跑步跟上我,快来
Follow me at the double, come on.
这边,把他放下来
Here, put him right down.
铁人铁人,野鹅野鹅…
Iron Man, Iron Man. Wild Goose, Wild Goose.
做得好,肖恩,他们来了吗?
Well done, Shawn. Are they on their way in?
你说呢?这电台是苏联的,开关都反着
You tell me. The radio’s Russian, the dials work backwards.
铁人铁人,野鹅野鹅,收到没有,完毕
Iron Man, Iron Man. Wild Goose, Wild Goose. Do you read, over?
“铁人”,“野鹅”
“Iron Man”, “Wild Goose”…
听着像是一根手指戳铁皮人的屁♥股♥,不是吗?
sounds like a finger up a tin man’s backside, doesn’t it?
野鹅,我是铁人,我能清楚听到你
Wild Goose, this is Iron Man. I’m reading you straight forward.
哦,老天保佑大家伙儿
God bless us, each and every one.
铁人,野鹅在这里,我们在等待,完毕
Iron Man, Goose is up in here. We’re waiting. Over.
艾伦,我们只落后时间表12分钟
Well Allen, we’re just 12 mins behind schedule.
让你感觉不错?
Make you feel good?
要是林巴尼的心脏撑得住,我会感觉特么妙不可言
If Limbani’s heart holds out, I’ll feel bloody marvellous.
我听见飞机了,长官
I heard the plane, sir.
铁人铁人,我们听见你的引擎了
Iron Man, Iron Man, we hear your engines.
听起来你在我们东南方
Sounds like you’re South-East of us.
我看见你们了,我们开始下降
I have you in sight. We’re commencing descent.
它在那里
There it is!
不不,你待着,亲爱的
No, no. You stay, dearest.
恰到好处
Right on the money.
我们希望机上有两个空姐
Let’s hope we’ve got a couple of stewardesses on board.
要三个
Make it three.
3万镑入袋
£30,000 in my pocket.
我们去跟他们会合
Let’s go and meet them.
铁人,我是C1,C1
Iron Man, this is Charlie 1. Charlie 1.
通报:不管他们
The message is: Pass them by.
– 我重复,铁人,通报
– Allen. – I repeat, Iron Man. The message is:
不管他们
to Pass them by.
老天,这帮可怜的家伙
Christ, those poor bastards.
C1,通报已收到,照办
Charlie 1, message received, wilco.
铁人,铁人,出了什么事,完毕
Iron Man, Iron Man, what’s going on, over?
带他起来
Get him up.
小心,它要去哪里?
Watch out, where’s it going?
把飞机飞回来
Bring the bird back here.
抱歉,是命令,祝你们好运
Sorry, orders. Good luck to you.
命令?
Orders?
命令?敷衍我们呢…谁是C1,艾伦?
Orders? We’re stuffed…who’s Charlie 1, Allen?
我要去跟大家说话
I’m going to talk to the men.
大家
Men,
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
we have been double-crossed.
但我们会计划出一个办法离开这里
But we will plan a way out of here.
– 乔克 – 长官
– Jock. – Sir?
我们需要更多卡车,去找
We need more trucks, find them.
– 我要每个人都上车准备出发,马上 – 是
– I want everybody loaded on and ready to roll, now. – Sir.
– 还有尽量找出全部备用弹♥药♥和武器 – 是
– And find all the spare ammunition and weapons you can. – Sir.
我以为我们都收入囊中了呢
I thought we had this in the bag.
有个叫马瑟森的人要回答很多问题了
There’s a man called Matherson who has a lot to answer for.
爱德华·马瑟森爵士?
Sir Edward Matherson?
– 是的 – 他是C1吗?
– Yes. – He’s Charlie 1?
对,爱德华·马瑟森爵士,他就是金主
Yes, Sir Edward Matherson. He’s the money.
出了什么事,艾伦?
What’s happened, Allen?
我猜测他跟恩都法达成了新协议
I’m guessing he’s made a new deal with Ndofa.
所以他不再需要林巴尼了
So he doesn’t need Limbani any more.
他本可以昨天就这么做,对吧?
He could’ve done that yesterday, couldn’t he?
然后在那时候取消这次任务
and aborted the mission then?
对,这样做他给自己省了50万美元,我们的剩余酬金
Yeah, this way he saves himself $500,000, the rest of our pay.
艾伦,我不介意哪天会会这位绅士
Allen, I wouldn’t mind meeting this gentleman one day.
瑞弗尔,我的朋友,哪天我们会的
Rafer, my friend, one day we will.
好了瑞弗尔,我们怎么离开这里?
Alright Rafer, how do we get out of here?
我们去哪里,艾伦?
And where do we go, Allen?
一小时内,就会有恩都法的整支该死军队朝我们猛扑过来
Within hours, we’ll have the whole of Ndofa’s bloody army down on us like a ton of bricks.
你建议我们怎么办,投降吗?
What do you suggest we do, surrender?
我宁愿让威迪弄我的痔疮
I’d rather have Witty treat my haemorrhoids.
瑞弗尔,你有10分钟,你是军师
Rafer, you got 10 minutes. You’re the planner.
艾伦,我有话跟你说
Allen, I’ve got something to say to you.
我会先给你情绪化的,然后如果必要再讲理智的
I’ll give it to you emotionally first, and then rationally if I have to.
– 这个人,马瑟森? – 对
– This man, Matherson? – Right.
好吧,他史无前例地坑了我们一把
Well, he gave us the royal screwing of all time.
现在我的第一个直觉是给他还回去,要更厉害
Now my first instinct is to give it back to him, and bigger.
对,我也是,但那得另找时候
Yes. Me too, but that’s for another time.
啊,不不,就是现在
Ah! No, no, it’s for now.
我们来找林巴尼,我们找到了他,所以要利用他
We came to get Limbani, we’ve got him, so we use him.
我们把他带给他的部落,他们以为他转世了
We show him to his tribe, they’ll think he’s been re-incarnated.
他们反正也快准备打内战了
They’re about ready for a civil war anyway.
我们也许可以发动起来,老天知道,也许我们能打赢呢
Maybe we can start it, god knows, maybe we can even win it.
停下,到此为止,你听我说,瑞弗尔
Halt, right there. Now you listen to me, Rafer.
那下边有我50个好手下
I’ve got 50 good men down there.
他们的性命是我的责任,我可不想搞什么特么的十字军
and their lives are my responsibility. I’m not on any bloody crusade.
我不想跟你争辩,瑞弗尔,至少现在不想
I don’t want to debate with you Rafer, at least not now.
所以继续想办法,把我们带出这里
So just get on with it and get us out of here!
好吧好吧
Alright, alright.
那我就给你来理智的
Then I’ll give it to you rationally.
– 北边,是不用考虑的 – 为什么?
– The North is out of the question. – Why?
要是我们占领了去布隆迪的渡口呢?
What if we got hold of the…the ferry to Burundi?
我就算坐驱逐舰也不会去渡那个湖
I wouldn’t cross that lake even on a destroyer,
恩都法的飞机会像打鸭子一样打我们
Ndofa’s plane will pick us off like ducks.
他们无论如何不会让我们进入布隆迪,卢旺达也不行
They wouldn’t let us into Burundi anyway, nor Rwanda.
赞比亚太远了,而且…
Zambia’s too far, and…
东边?600英里的丛林,完全不可能
East? 600 miles of jungle, totally impassable.
哦,那还剩下南边呢
Well, that still leaves the South.
正确,南边
Exactly, the south.
林巴尼地区,我很了解它
Limbani country. Now, I know it well.
那里有一条干涸的河,一座老石桥
There’s a dry river there and an old stone bridge.
要是我们过了那座桥,我们就能去科利马
If we cross that bridge, we’re on our way to Kalima.
科利马有什么?