安德鲁·V.麦克拉格伦电影
理查德·伯顿
罗杰·摩尔
理查德·哈里斯
哈迪·克鲁格

♪ 悲伤的双眼
♪ Sad are the eyes ♪
♪ 然而没有泪
♪ Yet no tears ♪
♪ 野鹅飞翔
♪ The flight of the wild geese ♪
♪ 带来一个新希望
♪ Brings a new hope ♪
♪ 从这一切当中救出…
♪ Rescued from all this… ♪
♪ 老朋友们
♪ Old friends ♪
♪ 还有那些新找到的朋友
♪ And those newly found♪
♪ 有多大机会可以持续?
♪ What chance to make it last? ♪
♪ 当危险遍布四周
♪ When there’s danger all around ♪
♪ 而理由起起落落
♪ And reason just ups and disappears ♪
♪ 时间就要没有了
♪ Time is running out ♪
♪ 那么多要完成
♪ So much to be done ♪
♪ 告诉我还有什么
♪ Tell me what more… ♪
♪ 还有什么
♪ what more ♪
♪ 还有什么我们能做的?
♪ What more can we do? ♪
♪ 诸多承诺曾许下
♪ There were promises made ♪
♪ 诸多计划曾切实安排
♪ Plans firmly laid ♪
♪ 现在疯狂获胜
♪ Now madness prevails ♪
♪ 谎言充满空气
♪ And lies fill the air ♪
♪ 还有什么…还有什么
♪ What more… what more ♪
♪ 还有什么我们能做的?
♪ What more can we do? ♪
根据丹尼尔·卡尼小说《野鹅敢死队》改编
♪ 有多大机会可以持续?
♪ What chance to make it last? ♪
♪ 还有什么
♪ What more… ♪
导演:安德鲁·V.麦克拉格伦
♪ 还有什么我们可以做?
♪ What more can we do? ♪
(不列颠航♥空♥)
(狂犬病是一种杀手)
福克纳上校
Colonel Faulkner.
– 你来晚了 – 抱歉,我是迟了
– You’re late. – Sorry, I am.
我们认为你到访本国最好不要被入境处记录
We thought it better if your visit to this country wasn’t recorded by immigration.
花了点时间去做
Took a bit of doing.
我想你没带武器
I assume you’re clean.
是的,我还又冷又累
I am. I’m also cold and tired.
所以我们能不能赶快行动?
So could we move rather rapidly on?
福克纳上校
Colonel Faulkner.
这边走,先生
This way, sir.
福克纳上校
Colonel Faulkner
我是托马斯·巴尔福
I’m Thomas Balfour.
你好吗?
How do you do?
你来会见爱德华·马瑟森爵士
You come and meet Sir Edward Matherson.
那位商业银行家马瑟森?
Matherson the merchant banker?
正是
That’s correct.
福克纳
Faulkner…
我怎么称呼你?“爱德华爵士”吗?
What do I call you? “Sir Edward”?
称呼吧
You do.
我相信你是喝威士忌的,苏打还是水?
You drink whiskey, I believe, soda or water?
大杯纯的,谢谢
Large and straight, thank you.
这样临时通知 你能来真不错
It’s good of you to come at such short notice.
那得看你怎么定义“不错”了
That depends on your definition of good.
头等舱机票以及一张没签名的2千镑支票
A first-class air ticket and an unsigned cheque for £2,000
…相当有说服力
are pretty fair persuasive
我设想那是为补偿我的时间和不便
I assume that’s for my time and my trouble…
以及…飞机上相当难吃的一餐
and…a rather rough meal on the plane.
你能否行个好现在签了它?
Would you be good enough to sign it now?
谢谢
Thank you.
再来
Another.
请吧,随意饮用我的威士忌
Please, feel free with my whisky.
我会的
I will.
谢谢
Thank you
我工作的时候不喝
I’m dry when I work.
对,我听说是这样
Yes, so I’ve heard.
我的合同都有一个特别条款
There’s a special clause in my contracts,
写着我的肝脏要单独风光大葬
that says that my liver is to be buried separately, with honours.
我不是一个很有幽默感的人
I’m not a very humourous man.
我已经注意到了
So I’ve noticed.
好了,跟我解释一下…
Now, explain to me…
你和朱利叶斯·林巴尼的合同出了什么问题
what happened with your contract with Julius Limbani.
你很清楚出了什么问题
You know very well what happened.
你可不是从帽子里随意抽出我的名字
You didn’t pick my name out of a hat.
那是一次灾难性的失败
It was a disastrous failure.
那不是我的失败
It wasn’t my failure.
是他没有到达
He didn’t arrive.
不要动
Don’t move.
林巴尼先生,我很抱歉中断了你打盹
Mr. Limbani, I’m sorry to interrupt your nap.
我们要让飞机转向
We are going to divert the plane.
你的一个老朋友正等着要见你
An old friend of your’s is waiting to see you.
安静♥坐♥着就好
Just sit quietly.
那是两年前了
That was two years ago.
我可收到你的签名支票,爱德华爵士
I’ve got your autograph, Sir Edward.
为什么?
Why?
– 铜 – 铜?
– Copper. – Copper?
那让我们…我们看看我能否把所有情况拼凑起来
Now let’s…let’s see if I can put all of the pieces together
权当练习了
just for the exercise.
恩都法将军是非洲最腐♥败♥的独♥裁♥者之一
General Ndofa, one of the most corrupt dictators in Africa,
废黜了国家元首林巴尼
deposes Limbani as head of state.
好了,你不介意我直接说完吧?
Now, do you mind if I cut through all of this?
乌干达当时同意…
Uganda agreed
替他们关押林巴尼
to hold Limbani for them
后来又拒绝交回他
and then refused to give him back.
他们宣称他已死于心脏病
They announced that he died of a heart attack,
然后威胁恩都法说 他们会释放他
and then threaten Ndofa they’d set him free.
那些狗东西
The dogs.
恩都法受不了林巴尼转身重掌国家的可能性
Ndofa can’t stand the possibility of Limbani reincarnated taking over his country again.
所以他拿出了我们的一些铜矿特许权
So he’s offered some of our copper concessions
来换取把林巴尼秘密运送到他手上
in return for the secret delivery of Limbani into his hands.
而你想要我截下他,并把他交给你
And you want me to intercept him and deliver him to you.
正确
Correct.
我去哪里找他?
Where do I find him?
他会被移送过边界,并被带到赞巴拉的一所军营里
He’ll be moved across the border and taken to an army barracks at Zembala.
恩都法♥会♥在同一天离开哥伦迪
Ndofa will leaves Gurundi on the same day
亲自处决林巴尼并挫骨扬灰
and personally execute Limbani and scatter his ashes.
有问题吗?
Any questions?
此刻只有两个
For the moment, just two.
第一,你多久能确认林巴尼到达赞巴拉的确切日期?
First, how soon can you confirm the exact date of arrival of Limbani at Zembala?
提前7天,这是有保障的
7 days in advance. That’s guaranteed.

Good.
二,我去抓林巴尼的时候,你能否把恩都法将军稳住在哥伦迪?
And two, can you hold General Ndofa in Gurundi while I’m grabbing Limbani?
那可以安排
That can be arranged.
好极了,目前就这些
Excellent. That’s all for now.
你不希望讨论一下你的收费和花销吗?
Don’t you wish to discuss your fees and expenses?
哦,首先我得查明这个项目是否可行
Well, first of all I have to find out if the project is feasible.
如果可行,我会发给你我的账号♥
If it is, I’ll send you my account.
我不讨论费用,我想要多少拿多少
I don’t discuss fees, I get what I want.
我理解你以生命冒险获取报酬
I realise you get paid for risking your life.
我真心希望它不要过于贵重
I do hope it’s not considered too valuable.
再见,福克纳
Goodbye Faulkner.
我们不应该再见面了
We shan’t be seeing each other again
我肯定我俩都会很愉快的
a great pleasure for both of us, I’m sure.
我们到了
Here we are.
这里?
Here?
就是这里?
This is it?
对,你太出名了,不能待在高级酒店
Yes, you’re too well known to stay in a first class hotel.
这里面是一本护照,驾照
Now in here is a passport, driving license
所有常用证件,还有一个电♥话♥号♥码
all the usual papers and a ‘phone number
随时可以找到我
where I can always be reached.
你要直接跟我打交道
You’re to deal directly with me.
我的工作是给你提供你需要的每一样东西
It’s my job to provide you with everything you need.
好,我马上就有活儿给你
Alright, I’ve got some jobs for you immediately.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!