A flipping great shark, and this sort of lightedup eel…
…还有他们发誓要做的事
…and the things they were swearing they was gonna do.
只要我们待在这个操场上 就没有什么能伤害我们
While we stay on this playground, there’s nothing that can harm us.
这样真是太好了
Glad to hear it.
介意我问你点别的事吗?
Mind if I ask you about something else now?
你想知道什么都行
Whatever you want to know.
在我的家乡 有个小姐姐叫艾莉
Where I come from, there’s a girl called Ellie.
仔细想想 她长得倒有点像你
Come to think of it, she looks a bit like you.
你觉得她漂亮吗?那是相当的漂亮
Do you think she’s pretty? You wouldn’t believe it!

Good.
音乐
Music
玩耍
Playing
所以请听我说
So listen to what I say
跳舞
Dancing
唱歌♥
Singing
听 铃♥声♥响起
“Listen, the bells are ringing
音乐
“Music…”
我想知道怎么才能回到她那边去
What I’m trying to find, see, is some way of getting back to her.
所以我在想…
So I was wondering…
只有一种生物能决定水宝宝是否会回到那里
There’s only one being who can decide if a water baby may return up there.
挪威♥海♥怪
The Kraken.
挪威♥海♥怪可怕的 他是海洋之王
The Kraken’s terrifying. He’s the Lord of the ocean.
他住在一个叫”天涯海角”的地方
And he lives in a place called “The other end of nowhere.”
有水宝宝见过他吗?
Has any water baby ever got to see him?
是的
Yes.
很久以前 他们中的两个去找过他
A long time ago, two of them set out to find him.
但他们再也没有回来
But they never came back.
他们就是从这里出发的
That’s the way they set off…
…因为这是去海怪的唯一途径
…because it’s the only way to reach the Kraken.
穿过隧♥道♥ 那就是我们要去的地方
Through the tunnel. That’s where we’ve got to go, then.
特伦斯又开始旅行了
Terrence is on his travels again.
除非你休息好
Not till you’re rested.
明天不做什么?
Won’t tomorrow do?
我想是这样
I suppose so.
我好困啊
I personally am very sleepy.
汤姆 你必须醒醒了!
Tom, you must wake up!
怎么了? 快醒醒!
What’s up? Wake up!
发生了什么? 快醒醒啊!
What’s happening? Wake up!
太可怕的!我就知道!
It’s terrible! I knew it!
我在青壮年的时候就被打倒了!
I’ve been struck down in me prime!
太可怕了
It’s too awful. Before me prime!
大家都不见了!是每个人!他们都被带走了
Everybody’s gone! Everybody! They’ve been taken.
洞穴里射出一道蓝♥光♥ 门开了
There was a blue light from the cave, the gate opened.
然后我们听到了那两个失散的朋友的声音
Then we heard the voices of our two lost friends.
然后所有的宝宝都向他们跑去 我警告过他们不要这样做
So all the babies rushed off towards them. I warned them not to.
但他们继续跑
But they went on and…
当他们都进到洞里时 我听到了这可怕的笑声
When they were all inside the cave, I heard this awful laughter.
鲨鱼抓住他们了
That shark’s got them.
所有宝宝啊 我们该怎么办?
All of our friends. What can we do?
我们必须得到海怪的帮助 这小伙子说得对
We must get help from that Kraken. Yes, the lad is right.
我的朋友们 冒险在召唤我们!再见!
Mes amis, adventure is calling us! Au revoir!
再见!再见!
Goodbye! Goodbye!
别担心 我们会找到他们的!
Don’t worry, we’ll find ’em!
我想就是这里了
I reckon this is it.
当然不像其他地方
Certainly doesn’t look like anywhere else.
这天涯海角
The other end of nowhere.
高鸡冠
High cockalorum.
这看起来像是天涯海角
This looks like the other end of nowhere.
瞧!
Voila!
太棒了
Fantastique.
你觉得它是用来帮我们爬上去的吗?
Think that’s here to help us climb up?
通往永恒
Eternity.
我的孩子们 等下!
Allons, mes enfants. Hang about!
冰面上是空气
On top of that ice, it’s air.
只有我和托比能呼吸空气
Only me and Toby can breathe air.
就得靠我们自己了 我们会叫帮手回来的
It’s got to be us on our tod. We’ll be back with lots of help.
我们不会离开这里 但你们要非常小心
And we’ll not budge from here, but be awful careful.
因为这就是我们以后的未来 再见
‘Cause that’s what we’ll be. Goodbye.
再见 再见 我勇敢的朋友们
Goodbye. Au revoir, my brave ones.
不知道这写的什么意思
Wonder what that says.
这是怎么了?
What’s happening?
你怎么敢!
How dare you!

How…
…竟敢!
…dare you!
不好意思 老兄! 你
Excuse me, guv! How…
…竟敢!
…dare you!
小伙子,快出去!入侵者将会被石化
Out, lad, out! Trespassers will be petrified.
我要找海怪!你给我听好了 你这个爱靠壁炉的家伙
I want to see the Kraken! You listen to me, you great hearth rug!
我要去找海怪!
I demand to see the Kraken!
需要?
“Demand”?
你可以取悦咱老爷
You just might amuse his Lordship.
需要 如果你不介意的话
“Demand,” if you don’t mind.
这是他吗?
Is this him?
过来 早上好 西里尔
Come on. Morning to you, Cyril.
阿奇?
Archie?
这个小家伙想找海怪!
This young tearaway wants to see the Kraken!
把他的名字写在候补名单上 名单上没人了
Put his name on the waiting list. But nobody’s waiting!
他就是
He is.
我要等多久?等我说的时候
How long do I wait? Till I say so.
什么时候?等我决定了
When will that be? When I’ve decided.
你们什么时候决定?我说了你就可以走了
When will you decide? When I say you can go.
托比!来吧!回来 你这个小鬼!
Toby! Come on! Come back, you imp!
你就不讲究礼节吗?
Have you got no respect for formalities?
你笑什么呢?
And what are you laughing at?
他在说“要求”
“Demand,” he said!
这小孩子说“要求”!
The sprat said “demand”!
高鸡冠
High cockalorum!
什么
What…
有人在吗?
Is there anyone there?
有人在吗?
Anybody inside?
有些人知道我是海王星…
Some know me as Neptune…
…海洋之父
…Father of the Seas.
有些人知道我是波塞冬 雷霆
Some know me as Poseidon, the Thunderer.
但大多数人都知道我是海怪 震地者
But most know me as Kraken, the Earth Shaker.
可认识我的人并不多 我叫汤姆
Not many know me at all. I’m Tom.
不知名?不请自来的吗?
Unknown? Uninvited?
你还来找我要帮忙?
Yet you come to me for my help?
需要帮两个忙 可以吗
It’s two helps, really. Two helps?
挺困难的,明白吗?
It’s hard, see?
我有一些被困在鲨鱼城♥堡♥的水宝宝朋友…
I’ve got these friends called water babies trapped in Shark Castle…
…我希望能回到那里
…and I want to be allowed to go back up there.
只有一次选择机会 只有一次
One choice, and only one.
而且你必须做出选择
And it is you who must choose.
如果是对的 一切都会好起来的
If it be the right one, all will be well with you.
如果我选错了呢?
If I pick the wrong one?
你将永远被囚禁在我的国度里!
You will remain forever captive in my realm!
所以做出选择吧!
So make the choice!
是这样
Is it to be this…
…还是这样?
…or this?
做出选择吧 孩子!
Make your choice, boy!
把水宝宝放了!
Set the water babies free!
那就这样
So be it!
但它们也不是自♥由♥的
But they ain’t free.
现在还不行 因为有一个条件
Not yet, for there is one condition.
一个条件?不公平啊!你应该先说的!
One condition? That’s not fair! You should’ve said that first!
我是海怪!只要我愿意 我可以为所欲为!
I am the Kraken! I can say things last if I wish!
那是什么?我 海怪 要考验考验你!
What is it, then? I, the Kraken, put you to test!
我要看看你能否打败鲨鱼和鳗鱼
I must see you defeat the shark and the eel.
什么,让我自己?
What, by meself?
你可以借助你的朋友…
You may make use of your friends…
…还有你的勇气和智慧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!