Blimey, Jock. Looks like I’ll never see Ellie now.
我现在再也见不到艾莉了 艾莉现在…
Never see Ellie now. See Ellie now, Ellie now…
艾莉…
Ellie…
我好痛苦
Feeling very miserable.
我不忍♥相信汤姆小哥哥死了
Can’t believe that Tom is dead.
把整条河搜了个遍
The river has been dragged.
还是没有任何踪迹
Still, no trace.
艾莉
Ellie.
请不要叫
Don’t shout, please.
我只是一个扫烟囱的
I’m only a chimney sweep.
没有妈妈或爸爸
Ain’t got no mum or dad.
啊呀 好奢华
Blimey. Royalty!
我的理想中的天堂
My idea of paradise.
他还活着!
He’s alive!
特里普太太!
Mrs. Tripp!
汤姆的活着!
Tom’s alive!
他还活着!
He’s still alive!
是啊亲爱的
Yes, my dear.
他一定还活着
I’m sure he is.
继续努力,泰伦斯
Go on, Terrence.
不要让他们击败你
Don’t let ’em get you down.
他们怎么能把我弄到比这更深的地方?
How can they get me further down than this?
我从来没有什么事对我是轻松的
Nothing ever goes right for me!
嗯就是这样 好好哭吧 吉米
That’s it, have a good weep, Jimmy.
这是大自然的法则 说到法则
It’s nature’s release. Talking about release!
救命!
Help!
看!
Look!
这是什么?
But what is it?
看起来很不对劲
Something that looks very wrong.
确实,先生
It is, sir.
他们给我们抓了起来 我们需要帮助 长官
They’ve got us prisoners, and we need help, sir.
呼救吧
A cry for help.
我乃义胆骑士克劳德
Le chevalier Claude, the bold cavalier.
遇见不平拔剑相助 骁勇善战
He puts his sword at your disposal. Courage, mes amiss!
杀啊
En garde!
啊我的朋友们 这是我
Et maintenant, mes amis, for one of my…
最有名的数字
…bestknown numbers.
真是好爽
I am going to enjoy this.
就是这么干
That’s the way to do it!
真棒
Lovely!
我喜欢那顶帽子
And I love that hat.
快去拿
Get ’em!
反击
Here we go!
挡 挡 挡 挡
Take that, that, that, and that!
很好!
Very good!
他们逃跑了
They’re running away.
我唯一鄙视的就是懦夫
If there’s one thing I despise, it’s a coward.
站起来战斗吧 你这个胆小鬼
Stand and fight, you yellow, lilylivered…
没必要把每件事都个人化
No need to take everything personally.
高鸡冠
High cockalorum!
高鸡冠
High cockalorum?
你知道那首歌♥吗?
You know that song?
我唱给你们听 我的小盆友们
I’ll show you, my little ones…
把我认为的高鸡冠唱出来
…what it really means to me.
我将告诉你
I’ll tell you.
它是闻名璀璨的香水
High cockalorum is really magnifique
它是卡门伯特的战争十字架
It’s camembert, le Croix de Guerre
它是亲吻的脸颊
It’s kissing on the cheek
一位美若天仙的法国少女
A French mademoiselle who’s, oh, so belle
还有一个可爱的巴黎之夜
And a lovely Paris night
夺目的钢刃注定要杀人
The flash of steel that’s meant to kill
战斗挑战
The challenge to a fight
一 二 三 四
With one, two, three, and four
为什么还要等呢?
Why wait for any more?
来吧 来吧 我来带路
Allez, allez, I’ll lead the way
到高鸡冠
To high cockalorum
高 高 高 高
High, high, high, high
高鸡冠
High cockalorum
高鸡冠
High cockalorum
很高兴与你为伴
Happy to be in your company
♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪
♪ It’s high, high, high, high ♪
♪ 高鸡冠 ♪
♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ 高鸡冠 ♪
♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ 永远是朋友 团结在一起 ♪
♪ Friends forever, stickin’ together ♪
♪ 高 高 高 高 ♪
♪ High, high, high, high ♪
♪ 高吹牛 ♪
♪ High cockalorum ♪
♪ 嘿 嘿 嘿 我们已在路上了 ♪
♪ Hey, hey, hey, we’re on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way ♪
♪ 我们已在路上 ♪
♪ We’re on our way ♪
对于击剑活动来说
For some swordplay
对于一些 对于一些什么?
“For some…” What did you say, then?
我相信这一切都与寻找水宝宝有重要关系
I’m sure it all becomes a matter of finding the water babies…
在鲨鱼先生来之前
before monsieur shark.
快警告他们他会做出可怕的事
To warn ’em about the horrible things he’ll do.
这样他们就能告诉小汤姆怎么回去了
And so they can tell young Tom how to get back up there.
我明白了
I see.
抱歉
Excusezmoi.
我没看见!这是什么?
No, I don’t see! Questce c’est que ca?
我不喜欢这么说但
I don’t like being the one to say this…
…但我觉得你的苏格兰朋友让我们迷路了
…but I think your Scottish friend has got us lost.
我们还在往南走
We’re still heading due south.
往东 错!
East. No!
往西
West.
小心!
Watch out!
听!
Listen!
什么?不客气
To what? Je vous en prie.
听到了吗?
Hear that?
宽恕我吧
Pardons. Pardonsmoi.
是音乐!
Music!
它来自那边
And it’s coming from over there.
♪ 当你听到这个声音 ♪
♪ “When you hear this sound ♪
♪ 萦绕在周围 ♪
♪ Ringing all around ♪
♪ 它在叫你进来 ♪
♪ It’s telling you to come on in ♪
♪ 进来吧 ♪
♪ Come on in ♪
♪ 来加入乐队吧 ♪
♪ Come and join the band ♪
♪ 直通仙境 ♪
♪ It’s a wonderland ♪
♪ 所以 快来 快来 快进来 ♪
♪ So, come on, come on, come on in ♪
♪ 这只是一首简单的歌♥ ♪
♪ It’s just a simple song ♪
♪ 你可以跟着唱 ♪
♪ “You can sing along” ♪
♪ 水宝宝! ♪
♪ Water babies! ♪
♪ 这是一个快乐之地 ♪
♪ This is a happy place ♪
♪ 大家笑脸常开 ♪
♪ You’ve got a smiling face ♪
♪ 所以 来吧 来吧 进来吧 ♪
♪ So, come on, come on, come on in” ♪
你好,汤姆
Hello, Tom.
这是第一次有人叫对我的名字
That’s the first time anyone’s got my name right.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
水宝宝就是这样 就像你知道我们的名字一样
Water babies just do, the way you know our names.
你是阿尔弗雷德
You’re Alfred.
你叫
And you’re…
阿里阿德涅 ,你看到了吗?
…Ariadne. You see?
你是说我也是水宝宝?
You’re saying I’m a water baby?
石化我吧
Stone me!
跳舞
“Dancing
唱歌♥
Singing
听 铃♥声♥响起
Listen, the bells are ringing
音乐
Music
玩耍
Playing
听听它在说什么
Listen to what it’s saying
在来这里的路上 我们遇到了这对
On our way down here, we met this pair.
一条翻转的大鲨鱼 还有这种发光的鳗鱼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!