♪ “Got to swallow your pride ♪
♪ 再加把劲儿 ♪
♪ “And try a little harder ♪
♪ 永不言败 ♪
♪ Never say die ♪
♪ 你会熬过去的 ♪
♪ You know you’ll get by ♪
♪ 只要敢于尝试 ♪
♪ If you try, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 永不屈服 ♪
♪ Never give in ♪
♪ 还要把下巴抬高 ♪
♪ And keep your chin right up high ♪
♪ 来吧 敢于尝试 来吧 努力尝试 ♪
♪ Come on, try Come on, try ♪
♪ 来吧 敢于尝试 来吧 努力尝试 ♪
♪ Come on, try Come on, try ♪
♪ 再加把劲儿 ♪
♪ Come on, try a little harder ♪
♪ 来吧 敢于尝试 ♪
♪ Come on, try ♪
♪ 来吧 努力尝试 ♪
♪ “Come on, try ♪
♪ 来吧 敢于尝试 来吧 努力尝试 ♪
♪ Come on, try Come on, try ♪
♪ 来吧 努力尝试 ♪
♪ Come on, try ♪
♪ 啊我懂了! ♪
♪ I’m getting the hang! ♪
♪ 啊啊不行 ♪
♪ No, I ain’t. ♪
♪ 不要觉得丢脸 ♪
♪ Cause it’s no disgrace ♪
♪ 当你脸朝下摔倒时 ♪
♪ “When you fall on your face ♪
♪ 得再加把劲儿 ♪
♪ Got to try a little harder ♪
♪ 尽管你的脊椎骨感觉像海鳗的脊椎骨 ♪
♪ “Though your backbone feels like a conger eel’s ♪
♪ 也得在加把劲儿 ♪
♪ “Got to try a little harder ♪
♪ 如果你有疑问 ♪
♪ If you’re in doubt ♪
♪ 你必须向朋友 ♪
♪ You’ve got to reach out ♪
♪ 述说疑惑 ♪
♪ For a friend ♪
♪ 有人分享 ♪
♪ “Someone to share ♪
♪ 并最终帮助你达到目标 ♪
♪ “And help you get there in the end ♪
♪ “来吧 试试 “来吧 试试 ♪
♪ “Come on, try “Come on, try ♪
♪ “来吧 试试 “来吧 试试 ♪
♪ “Come on, try “Come on, try ♪
♪ 来吧 再努力一点 ♪
♪ “Come on, try a little harder ♪
♪ “来吧 试试 “来吧 试试 ♪
♪ “Come on, try “Come on, try ♪
♪ “来吧 试试 “来吧 试试 ♪
♪ “Come on, try “Come on, try ♪
♪ 来吧 再努力一点 ♪
♪ “Come on, try a little harder” ♪
水獭!
Otters!
等下
Hold up.
什么?
What?
来玩玩这个
Take a switch at that.
食物! 食物!
Food! Food!
冲啊!
Charge!
自作自受!
Every fish for himself!
别挡我的路!
Get out of my way!
别动 斯各特
Stay right there, Scout.
给我过来
Come here, you.
你这件衬衫真搞笑 来吧我很快就会帮你弄好
You, in that funny shirt. I’ll soon sort you out.
来吧 快滑!
Come on. Lay off!
他跑哪里去了?
Where’s he gone?
你好 这是啥?
Hello, what have we here?
啊我的鼻子!
Me nose!
嘿,胖乎乎的排骨!
Hey, chubby chops!
你戴着湿帽子! 怎么带着湿帽子?
You in the soppy hat! Soppy hat?
你为什么不找个跟你身材差不多的人呢?
Why don’t you go for someone your own size?
很快就能帮你解决掉
Soon sort you out.
没错!
Right!
当一个人的晚餐开始反抗时
It comes to something when a fellow’s dinner starts fighting back.
你一定是下游黑帮的一员
You must be one of those downstream mob.
不 我是从上游来的 上游吗?你离家很远啊
No, I come from up there. Up there? You’re a long way from home.
完全同意
Don’t I know it.
但像你这样的人 懂得如何…
But someone like you, who knows his way about…
…也许你能告诉我们怎么爬
…perhaps you could show us the way to get back up.
没什么好争辩的 儿子
No argument there, son.
唯一的问题是有危险 什么危险?
Only thing is the dangers. What dangers?
水獭猎犬 只要闻到我一下 就会说 哈哈晚餐来了!
Otter hounds. Only one sniff of me, and it’s, cheerio, here comes supper!
谁能帮帮我?你的救命稻草是水宝宝
Who can help me? Your best chance’d be the water babies.
水宝宝?没听说过 他们不是这边的人
Water babies? Never heard of them. They’re not from around these parts.
它们在海上
Right out at sea, they are.
怎么才能到海上呢?
Which way is right out at sea?
往下游去
Downstream.
那是给我们的 托比 快点 男孩
That’s for us, then, Toby. Come on, boy.
谢谢水獭先生
Thanks, Mr. Otter.
那是最后一次有人见到他们 对他们好点
That’s the last anyone’ll see of them. Serves them right.
还会教你怎么
That’ll teach you to fight fur.
在我看来…
The way I see it…
…这些水宝宝一定比其他鱼类更有头脑
…these water babies must have more sense than all them fish.
如果他们能让我们回去 我就能再见到艾莉了
And if they can put us on the road back, I can see Ellie again.
那是什么?
What’s that?
回去!
Turn back!
湍流!
Rapids!
救命!
Help!
托比 你在哪?
Toby, where are you?
救命!
Help!
我觉得好累
I feel rotten.
你呢?
How about you?
让我们找一些能喝的水
Let’s find some clean water.
我从没有过晕船
Never heard of being undertheseasick.
他们应该在这里设立里程碑
They ought to put milestones down here.
要不就没法知道你在哪里
No way of telling where you are.
真是白♥痴♥!
What an idiot!
这就是我 右剪一下 懂我的意思吧
That’s what I am. A right prune, if you know what I mean.
我觉得自己真傻!
I feel such a dafty!
像一磅蟹肉一样困在这里 明白我的意思吗?
Stuck here like a pound of crabmeat, know what I mean?
在这片水域游了40年…
Swum these waters for 40 years…
40年了 我都做了什么?
…lad and lobster, 40 years, and what do I do?
困在小陷阱梨 真是天才
Fall for a wee trap. What a talent.
吉米 你在看啥?
Jimmy, what are you staring at?
我只是好奇 你为什么还留着那东西?
Just wondering, why are you holding on to that thing?
为什么我还在坚持留着?
Why am I holding on?
太好了 太好了
That’s great, that is.
你没看到这个破玩意把我的手困住了吗吗?
Do you not see the daft thing is holding on to me?
也许我能帮忙 这太合适
Perhaps I can help. That’s downright offensive.
如果我不能用我的力量做到
If I can’t do it with my strength…
那不就变成像你这样又穷又湿的人
…what use would be a poor, wee soggy like you?
也许你脑子不太清醒 但你的心还挺好
Maybe your head’s loose, but your wee heart’s in the right place.
那就帮我们一把 抓住那根杆子 用力
Give us a hand, then. Take a grip on that bar. Now!
拉开 拉开
Heave! Heave!
拉啊
Heave hard!
没用的 明白我的意思吗?
It’s useless, know what I mean?
你听到了吗? 怎么了?
Do you hear that? Yeah, what is it?
龙虾捕猎者
The lobster snatcher.
走吧 看来 我今晚要被清蒸了
Haul away, then! I’ll be boiling tonight.
不要!
No!
放弃吧 吉米 我死定了
Give up, Jimmy, I’m dead.
还没有 你没有!
Not yet, you’re not!
走吧 不然他们会用你炒蛋黄酱的
Leave go, or they’ll be serving you up with mayonnaise and all.
最后再试一把 把土往上调
One last try. Heave! Pipe clay up the lum!
成功啦 我们逃出来了
We’ve done it! We beat them!
其实是你
Not we, you.
吉米 你救了我的命
Jimmy, you saved my life.
我是汤姆
I’m Tom.
把你的手给我
Give us your hand, then.
万分感谢 这没什么的?
You’re greetin’. What’s that for?
就是 我以前从没救过龙虾
It’s just, I never saved a lobster’s life before.
你现在救到啦 运动健将
You have now. Jock of the Orkneys.
来吧 小伙子 让我们游得更深一点
Come on, laddie, let’s come away deeper.
水宝宝 是吗?
The water babies, is it?
我听说
As I’ve heard tell…
…他们是大洋中♥央♥的小屁孩
…they’re the wee ‘uns got that place in the middle ocean.
是吗?我有充分的根据…
Yeah? And I have it on good authority…
…那边很棒 懂我的意思吗?
…it’s great there, you know what I mean?
但是它在哪里呢?大洋在哪里?
But where is it? Where is the middle ocean?
像你这样的小胡渣一个人去太远了
It’s too far for a wee scruff like you to be going on your own.
除了海上旅行的日常危险之外
Apart from the normal hazards of sea travel…
…还有那条长毛的凶猛鲨鱼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!