I am the justice, dear.
真的吗 亲爱的?怎么啥事都没人告诉我
Are you really, dear? No one tells me anything.
早啊….
Morning.
抓贼啊
Stop, thief!
抓贼啊
Stop, thief!
抓贼啊 有人偷了我的银子
Stop, thief. Someone has pinched me silver.
抓贼啊
Stop, thief!
不是那个男孩 不是汤姆干的 他不是小偷
It wasn’t the boy. It wasn’t Tom. It wasn’t him. He isn’t a thief.
是那个老头格兰姆斯先生!不是小男孩
It was the old man Mr. Grimes! It wasn’t him!
抓贼啊
Stop, thief!
马斯特曼?
Masterman?
在这,格兰姆斯先生吗?
Yes, Mr. Grimes?
去找那个男孩 马斯特曼先生
Find that boy, Mr. Masterman.
他偷了约翰爵士的东西
He’s been stealing off Sir John’s property.
马上去找 格莱姆斯先生
Quick as you like, Mr. Grimes.
抓小偷!
Stop, thief!
我们到底要找的是谁?
Who in particular are we looking for?
马斯特曼先生 请闭嘴
Mr. Masterman, please, shut up.
是个男孩,先生
A boy, sir.
一个邪恶的小孩
A wicked boy.
真个男孩吗?
Indeed? A boy?
几分钟前 有个小伙子 跑步穿过田野
There was a lad, minutes ago, running across the fields.
那是你的小孩 我看见他了
It were your lad. I saw him.
他不应该逃跑
He shan’t escape.
我要找到他 杀一儆百
I shall find him and make an example of him.
如果有必要的话 我们找遍整个约克郡也必须逮到他!
We’ll hunt the young scoundrel, if necessary, across all Yorkshire!
驾马去
To horse!
我的嘴唇!格兰姆斯先生!
Me lip! Mr. Grimes!
抓小偷!
Stop, thief!
过来 威尔弗雷德小子
Come on, Wilfred boy.
来吧! 找到了
Come on! That’s right.
快来 格莱姆斯先生!
Come on, Mr. Grimes!
他们从另一条路回去了 快起来
They went back the other way. Get up.
这难穿的靴!我要通知约翰叔叔
Blasted boots! I’ll tell Uncle John.
他会听我的 不是小汤姆干的
He’ll listen to me. It wasn’t Tom.
艾莉 快回来!回来 我命令你
Ellie, come back here this minute! Come back here, I say!
跑,小男孩 快跑!
Run, boy. Run!
跑吧,快跑!
Run, boy, run!
这是我的战伤
It’s me war wound.
快起来
Get up.
威尔弗雷德的馈赠
Wilfred’s giving out.
我希望那匹老马能把她脖子摔断
I hope that nag throws her and breaks her neck.
她是怎么得罪你的 格兰姆斯先生?
How did she cross you, Mr. Grimes?
她看见我把东西扔给了托马斯
She saw me throw the swag to Thomas.
喝了 如果她能说服长官 那我就 嗝屁了
Here. If she can convince Squire, it’ll be… for me.
那我们最好马上溜!
We best get going, then!
我不介意看起来像死人 但我很不想死
I don’t mind looking like a corpse, but I don’t want to die like one.
来吧,威尔弗雷德 来吧,小伙子
Come on, Wilfred. Come on, lad.
起来 约书亚 来吧
Up you get, Joshua. Come on.
快走 威尔弗雷德
Come on now, Wilfred.
继续走 威尔弗雷德 小伙子
Go on, Wilfred, lad.
快点
Come on.
头晕了
Giddy up.
格兰姆斯先生
Mr. Grimes…
…他是谁?
…who is he?
无视他
Ignore him.
在那儿 先生 他在那儿
There, sir. There he is.
他在那儿 先生
There he is, sir.
回来吧,小伙子!
Come back, lad!
回来!你会掉下去的
Come back! You’ll fall!
我的天
By George!
他就算是个小偷 也是个非常勇猛的小乞丐
He may be a thief, but he’s a plucky little beggar.
约翰叔叔!
Uncle John!
我有一件非常重要的事必须告诉你!
I’ve something very important I must tell you!
这不是小汤姆偷的!是那个扫烟囱的!
It wasn’t Tom! It was the sweep!
什么?扫烟囱的 格莱姆斯先生!
What? The sweep, Mr. Grimes!
谢天谢地
Good Lord!
如果他滑倒了 会直接没命的
If he slips, he’ll kill himself.
他就像一只受惊的小兔子 不能吓唬他
He’s like a frightened little rabbit. We mustn’t scare him.
不行,约翰爵士 别去试 太危险了 跟我来
No, Sir John. Don’t try it. It’s too dangerous. Follow me.
我知道一条更好的下去的路
I know a better way down.
别要跳 孩子
Don’t try and jump, lad.
这个死人池可不是白叫的
It’s not called Dead Man’s Pool for nothing.
你跳下去 孩子 你就再也上不来了
You jump in there, son, and you won’t come up.
现在冷静下
Steady, now.
如果你掉下去 我们救不了你
We can’t save you if you fall.
他说得对 我亲爱的孩子 现在 你仔细听我说
He’s right, my dear boy. Now, you listen to me very carefully.
我保证你不会受到伤害
No harm will come to you, I promise.
看在上帝的份上 不要动!
But, for goodness’ sake, stay still!
千万不要动
Stay perfectly still!
汤姆!他们已经知道不是你干的
Tom! They know it wasn’t you.
汤姆!
Tom!
汤姆,不要啊!
Tom, don’t!
上帝啊
Jesus
我杀了那个孩子.
I’ve killed the child
小汤姆
Tom
我变干净了
I’ve gone all clean.
来,托比!看看,我真干净
Here, Toby! Look, I’m clean!
我还以为你完蛋了
I thought you were a goner.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我有一种奇怪的感觉 我们在水下!
I’ve got a funny feeling we’re underwater!
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
有什么困扰吗,先生?
Having trouble, Mister?
这些到底是什么?
What’s it look like?
你到底想干什么?
What exactly are you trying to do?
看不出来吗?游泳!
Can’t you see? Swim!
得了吧!他是干什么的?
Get off! What is he?
你是哪种鱼?
What sort of fish are you?
你是什么东西?
What are you?
我叫汤姆
I’m Tom.
汤姆?那汤姆是什么东西?就是一个男孩啊
Tom? But what’s a Tom, then? A boy, that’s what!
是人! 那人是什么?
A human! And what might that be?
就是最高等级的动物 仅此而已
Just the highest form of animal life, that’s all.
在我栖息的地方可不是这个样子
It doesn’t look much like it from where I’m floating.
知道他的困扰?他不知道怎么游泳!
Know his trouble? He doesn’t know how to swim!
不会游泳?
Doesn’t know how to swim?
也不是我的错
Isn’t my fault.
不会游泳得东西…就没权利待在这里
Things as don’t swim… Got no right to be here.
不要!
No!
你怎么不滚回你来的地方?
Why don’t you go back where you came from?
天啊 我也希望我能 但我不知道怎么做 我能吗?
Blimey, I wish I could, but I don’t know how, do I?
你们为什么不放过我?
Why don’t you leave me alone?
去吧!去弄你们的钩子
Go on! Swing your hook.
现在 不需要那种语言
Now, no need for that kind of language.
在水下社会中 年轻的生物 我们尽量避免使用 钩这样的词
In underwater society, young creature, we try to avoid words like “hook.”
尤其是在多物种群体中
Particularly amongst mixed company.
是吧妻子 谢谢 亲爱的
Lady wife. Thank you, dear.
对不起,太太
Sorry, missis.
我知道你从没游过泳吧?
Now, do I understand you’ve never swum before?
我也从来没洗过澡! 别为此愁眉苦脸的
I’ve never had a bath before! Quite. Don’t look so miserable about it.
这只需要一点意志力
All it takes is a little perseverance.
我有啊 怎么做,太太
I have… What’s it, missis.
看
Look.
哎呀!就这样 我总是往下沉!
Whoops! There you go. I just sink!
那么你必须坚持不懈
Then you must keep on persevering.
走开
Leave off!
♪ 当你急速下沉时 ♪
♪ When you’re sinking fast ♪
♪ 你以为又要前功尽弃 ♪
♪ And you think you won’t last ♪
♪ 其实只要再加把劲儿 ♪
♪ Got to try a little harder ♪
♪ 当你滑落跌倒 ♪
♪ “When you slip and slide ♪
♪ 收起你的骄傲 ♪