你真以为他想让你上台跳舞?
do you really think he’s putting you on stage to dance?
并不是每个人都会像你一样 把我看成怪物
Not everybody looks at me and sees the monster that you do.
在那儿!
There it is!
嗯 看见了吗?太棒了
Mmm. You see? It’s perfect.
更不用说还有防猫功能
Not to mention cat-proof.
你是谁? 在我的鸭园里做什么?
Who are you and what are you doing in my duck yard?
弗兰克? -我来了!
Frank? -I’m on it!
搞定了
That’s settled then.
史丹 你来善后
Stan, go and make the arrangements.
我有正事要干
I have business to attend to.
驾! -好吧 好吧 这就走
He ah! -Alright, Alright I’m going, I’m going.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
海鸥小姐 海鸥先生们 欢迎到场…
he-gulls and she-gulls, welcome to the show…
你相信有那么多观众吗? -真不可思议
Can you believe how big that audience is? -Pretty unbelievable.
如果不是你我早就放弃了
I would have given up a long time ago if it hadn’t been for you.
无论如何 我要谢谢你
Whatever happens here I’ve got you to thank.
听着 小丑鸭 关于表演…
Listen Ugly, about the show…
我看起来怎么样?
Ha, ha, how do I look?
我们为大家准备了演出
And have we got a show for you,
威廉告诉他们 这就是他们期盼的!
tell the people what they want to hear, William!
哦 它如此盛大
Oh It’s big,
如此惊人 如此有趣 而且就在这里!
it’s horrific, it’s hilarious and it’s here!
为此我们要感谢一个人
And there’s only one guy we have to thank for that,
大家欢迎我的堂弟
please welcome my very own cousin,
而且不骗你们 他很漂亮 他就是罗塔梭!
and I’m not going to lie to you -he’s pretty, Raaaaatso!
一 二 一 二…
And a one and a two and a one…
该你上了 罗塔梭 观众激动极了!
You’re up, Ratso -the crowd is on fire!
可能…
You know, maybe…
…可能你还没准备好
…maybe you’re not quite ready.
别担心我 爸爸 这是我与生俱来的 你忘了?
Ah don’t worry about me, Dad, it’s in my blood remember?
你天生就行 像你老爸一样
You’re a natural, just like your old man
今晚来到这里之前 我们经历了许多困难
We’ve come a long way to be here tonight and it wasn’t easy.
哦 天啊 这真垃圾
Oh for heaven’s sake this is rubbish
但也很有趣
But it was fun.
嘿 快表演吧
Hey get on with it
但是现在我们来到了这里 准备就绪
But now we’re here and we’re ready.
问题是 你们准备好了吗
He looks, with concern, up to the covered sign above the stage. The question is… are you?
对不起 我做不到
I’m sorry… I just can’t do it.
算了吧!
Ah come on!
这也能叫做表演? 真是一堆垃圾!
Call that… an act? it’s a load of rubbish!
罗塔梭怎么了? -他毁了一切!
What’s got into Ratso? -He’s ruining everything!
厄尼 我开始紧张了!
Ernie, I’m starting to panic!
别紧张!别紧张! 我们怎么办?!
Don’t panic! Don’t panic! What are we going to do?!
浪费时间!
Waste of time!
我腿软了! -我要上了
I can’t feel my legs! -I’m going on.
那一定是世界上最丑的鸭子!
That has to be the ugliest duckling in the world!
世界上最丑的鸭子!
ugliest duckling in the world!
你就是为了这个把我带来这里?
Is that why you brought me here?
为了让人们取笑我?
For people to laugh at me?
不! -杰西说得对
No! -Jesse was right.
你只是为了这个才带着我 -是的
That’s the only reason you wanted me around. -Yes.
我想我又蠢又丑
I guess I’m stupid and Ugly.
不!
NO!
小丑鸭! -救命!
UGLY! -Help!
小丑鸭!
UGLY!
小丑鸭! -如果你还想见到你的丑朋友
UGLY! -If you ever want to see your freaky friend again,
罗塔梭 就来鸭园找我们
Ratso, you’ll find us at the duck yard.
那只疯猫在那儿帮不了你! -“疯”?!
Your crazy cat can’t help you there! -‘Crazy’?!
太棒了! 太棒了!
cheering Marvelous! Ah brilliant!
别把这地方弄脏 我们在等一个很重要的客人
Do try to keep the place tidy. We’re expecting a very important guest.
如果你们指望那耗子来救任何人的话
You’ll be waiting a long time if you expect that
你们有得等了…
rat to come to anyone’s rescue…
他是世界上最卑微
He is the lowest,
肮脏 背信弃义 自私 龌龊的老鼠
dirtiest, most double-crossing, selfish, nasty rat in the world.
上来吧! -来了!
Mam, step right up! -Yeah!
驾!
Yeeee-ha!
我们来了 我们来了!
giddy up, giddy up!
厄尼?
Ernie?
去吧 我会赶上你们的 -好吧 厄尼
Just go ahead, I’ll catch up with you -OK Ernie
算了吧 伊恩 这地方是防猫的 出来呼吸点空气吧
Forget it Ern’, this place is built to keep out cats. Come up for air.
不行! 我一定要再试试…
Never! I’ve got to keep trying…
而且我的脑袋卡住了
plus my head’s stuck.
嘿 老鼠! -救救我们!
Oi Rat! Hello! -Help us!
来吧 我们必须得游过去 -我不行
Come on We’ll have to swim for it. -I can’t do it,
我怕水 -什么?! -猫都怕水!
I’m afraid of the water. -What?! -All cats are!
等等 我不是猫
Wait a second, I’m not a cat.
来吧! -威廉 你真是个天才!
Jump on! -William, you’re a genius!
快! -卡住了!
Hurry! -It’s stuck!
时间差不多了
Well it’s about time.
放开他 菲丽丝! -我觉得你没资格发号♥施令
Let him go, Phyllis! -I really don’t think you’re in any position to give orders –
你见过我的家人了吗?
have you met my family?
对不起
I’m Sorry
找到你了! -厄尼!
That’s my boy! -Ernie!
见到你真高兴!
Am I happy to see you!
振奋精神吧 为我加油吧
Well shave my legs and call me princess,
看来我们要打一场硬仗了!
it looks like we’ve got ourselves a fight!
上!
Attack!
来吧 上啊上啊! 我要把你撕碎!
Come on, put em up! put em up! I’ll take a piece of you!
好啊! -哦 不!
Yes! -Oh No!
伊恩! -好啊! -不!
Ern! -Yes! -No!
厄尼老伙计跟我说说话
Ernie old boy talk to me
嘿 厄尼 谁去找兽医!
Hey Ernie Somebody call a vet!
你看见什么了? -情况不妙
What can you see? -It’s not good.
我想明天一切就都结束了
I guess by tomorrow it’ll all be over for me.
我…我有些事要告诉你 -那不重要
There’s, there’s something I have to tell you. -It’s not important.
你回来救我 这才是最重要的 爸爸
You came back for me, that’s all that matters, Dad.
唔 你明白吗
Yes. Well, you see, that’s the thing.
事实是 我不知道怎么跟你说
I don’t know how to tell you this,
但是 作为你的父亲 我想这是我的责任…
but as your father I thinks it’s my duty…
我不是你的父亲
I’m not your father.
你知道了? -我不确定 但这看起来不重要
You knew? -I’m not sure. But it didn’t seem to matter.
对我来说你就是一个父亲
You were a father to me.
如果这是我们在一起的最后一晚
And if this is going to be our last night together,
我一秒钟也不想浪费
I don’t want to waste a second of it.
跟我说说话 罗塔梭
Talk to me, Ratso.
时间到了
It’s time.
死去吧!
Dead rat walking!
爸爸…
Dad…
跪下 -别紧张 罗塔梭
On your knees -Don’t be nervous, Ratso,
在你有感觉之前一切就会结束了
it’ll all be over before you know it.
不 等等 我还年轻!
No, wait, I’m too young!
那是? 真漂亮啊!
or what the? Isn’t it Beautiful?!
是小丑鸭! -哦 这可不是夸赞
It’s Ugly! -Oh There’s no pleasing some people
等等
Wait
停止行刑!
Stop the execution!
行刑? 这不是行刑
Execution? This isn’t an execution.
啊! 罗塔梭…你要结婚了?!
Uh! Ratso… you’re getting married?!
小丑鸭…?!你是只天鹅?!
Ugly…?! You’re a swan?!
我是只天鹅!
I’m a swan!
有人能告诉我这里发生什么了吗?
Would someone like to tell me what’s going on here?
我觉得我不行
I don’t think I can.
我觉得我不想 -我来告诉你发生了什么!
I don’t think I want to. -I’ll tell you what’s going on!
这只该死的耗子
This sorry excuse for a rat,
一年前从我们的婚礼上半途溜走了!
ran away a year ago, in the middle of our wedding!
什么? -那本该是我的大日子!
What? -It was supposed to be my special day.
她强迫我的!
She forced me into it!
她根本不爱我!
She never loved me!
真的吗? -当然是真的!
Is this true? -Of course it’s true!
谁会喜欢他!
How could anyone possibly love that!
不幸的是 他是整个城市里
Unfortunately, that was the last single,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!