他不在
He’s arranging a funeral.
他去安排葬礼了
Who was that?
谁的电♥话♥
What?
怎么了
Always in the way.
总来碍事
Who was that?
到底是谁
Bella, step back.
贝拉 你别管
Jake, who was that? Bella! Bella, it’s Edward.
雅各布 是谁 贝拉 刚才是爱德华
He thinks you’re dead. Rosalie told him why l came here.
他以为你死了 罗莎莉告诉了他我来这里了
Why would you…Why didn’t you let me speak to him?
你为什么要…你为什么不让我跟他说话
He didn’t ask for you. Bella.
他没有找你 贝拉
l don’t care! Bella. Bella! He’s going to the Volturi.
我不管 贝拉 贝拉 他要去找沃尔图里家族了
He wants to die, too.
他也想去死
He left you, Bella. He didn’t want you anymore. Remember?
是他抛弃你的 他离开了你 记得吗
No, I’m not gonna let him kill himself out of guilt.
但我不能让他心怀内疚的去自杀
What about your dad?
那你♥爸♥爸怎么办
I’m 1 8. I’m legally free to go, and l left a note.
我已经18岁了 法律上讲我来去自♥由♥ 我还留了字条
Please, Bella,
求你了 贝拉
just stay here.
别走好吗
For Charlie.
为了查理
Or for me.
或是为了我
l have to go.
我必须得去
I’m begging you.
求你了
Please.
别走
Goodbye, Jacob.
再见 雅各布
Okay.
好吧
So you’ve made up your minds.
你心意已决吗
I’m afraid your particular gifts
你的天赋如此珍贵
are too valuable to destroy.
不应该被毁掉
But if you’re unhappy with your lot, join us.
如果对命运不甘心 可以加入我们
We would be delighted to utilize your skills.
你能为我们效力 我们会非常高兴的
Won’t you consider staying with us?
你不想留下来和我们待在一起吗
You know it will happen anyway.
你知道最终的结果是什么
Not without cause.
有因就有果
Such a waste.
真可惜
I’m guessing you didn’t rent this car?
这辆车不是你租来的吧
l figured you wouldn’t be opposed to grand theft auto.
我猜你应该不会反对偷车吧
Not today.
今天不
What? What do you see?
怎么了 你看见什么了
They refused him.
他们拒绝了他
So? He’s gonna make a scene.
那会怎样 他准备现身
Show himself to the humans. No! When?
在众人面前暴露自己的身份 不 什么时候
He’s gonna wait until noon, when the sun’s at its highest.
他会一直等到中午 太阳最高的时候
God, Alice, you got to hurry up.
爱丽丝 你最好快点
There’s Volterra.
那就是我特拉城
Why are they all in red? San Marco’s Day festival.
他们为什么都穿红色的衣服 圣马可斯节
They’re commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city.
为了庆祝吸血鬼被驱逐出这个城市
It’s the perfect setting.
这情况对咱们有利
The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself.
沃尔图里家族不会让他露出真实面貌的
We have five minutes.
只有5分钟了
l know, Bella, just breathe.
贝拉 放松点 深呼吸
Alice!
爱丽丝
Bella, you’re the only one he can’t see coming.
你是唯一一个他预见不到的人
lf l go, he’ll read my thoughts. He’ll think I’m lying. He’ll rush into it.
如果我去了 他会知道我的想法 会觉得我欺骗他而迫不及待去死
Where do l go? He’ll be under the clock tower. Go!
我该去哪 他就在钟塔下面
Don’t!
不要
Heaven.
这是天堂吗
You have to move.
赶快进去
Open your eyes. Look at me. I’m alive.
睁开眼睛 看看我 我还活着
You have to move.
你必须赶快进去
Bella.
贝拉
You’re here. I’m here.
是你 是我
You’re alive.
你还活着
Yes.
没错
l needed to make you see me once.
我想让你再一次看到我
You had to know that l was alive,
必须得让你知道我还活着
that you didn’t have to feel guilty about anything.
你不必为任何事感到愧疚
l can let you go now.
现在我可以让你走了
l never acted out of guilt.
我做的一切都不是出于愧疚
l just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist.
只是 没有你 我活不下去
But you said… l lied.
但你说过… 我撒谎了
l had to lie. But you believed me so easily.
我只能撒谎 而你如此轻易地相信了我
Because it doesn’t make sense for you to love me.
因为你不可能爱我
l mean, I’m nothing. I’m human. I’m nothing.
我什么都不是 只是平凡的人类
Bella, you’re everything to me.
贝拉 你就是我的一切
You’re everything.
一切
l won’t be needing your services after all, gentlemen.
我不需要你们的帮忙了 先生们
Aro wants to speak with you again.
埃罗想要再和你谈谈
No rules were broken.
我没破坏任何法则
Nonetheless, we should take this conversation to a more appropriate venue.
尽管如此 不过咱们最好还是换个地方谈
Fine.
好
Bella, why don’t you go and enjoy the rest of the festival?
贝拉 你去和大家一起欢度节日吧
The girl comes with us.
这女孩得和咱们一起走
No. You can go to hell.
不行 想都别想
Come on, guys.
别这样 伙计们
It’s a festival. You wouldn’t want to make a scene.
这是个节日嘛 不想引人围观吧
We wouldn’t.
不想
Enough.
够了
Jane.
珍
Aro sent me to see what was taking so long.
埃罗派我来看一下为什么这么久
Just do as she says.
按她说的做
Go ahead.
你们先请
Don’t be scared.
别害怕
Are you?
你呢
No.
不
Good afternoon.
下午好
Is she human? Yes.
她是人类吗 是的
Does she know?
她知道这一切吗
Yes.
知道
Then, why would…
那她为什么
She wants to be.
想要成为
And so she will be.
她会变成吸血鬼的
Or dessert.
或是甜点
Sister. They send you out to get one and you bring back two.
妹妹 让你去找一个你却带回来两个
And a half.
还有半个
Such a clever girl.
太聪明了
What a happy surprise!
多么令人惊喜啊
Bella is alive after all.
贝拉竟然还活着
Isn’t that wonderful?
实在是太美妙了 不是吗
l love a happy ending.
我就喜欢大团圆结局
They are so rare.
太稀有了
La Tua Cantante(Your Singer)
你的小歌♥手
Her blood appeals to you so much
你的血液太诱人了
it makes me thirsty.
让我充满渴望
How can you stand to be so close to her?
你怎么做到的能离她这么近
It’s not without difficulty. Yes, l can see that.
不是那么容易 我能理解
Aro can read every thought I’ve ever had with one touch.
埃罗通过触摸就可以读出我的所有想法
And now you know everything.
现在所有的事你都知道了
So get on with it.
那就继续吧
You are quite a soul reader yourself, Edward.
你自己也是个不错的读心者 爱德华
Though you can’t read Bella’s thoughts.
虽然你无法知道贝拉在想什么
Fascinating.
太神奇了
l would love to see if you are an exception to my gifts, as well.
我想看看 你是否也能屏蔽我的能力
Would you do me the honor?
我是否有这样的荣幸呢
Interesting.
有趣
l see nothing.
我什么都读不到
l wonder if…
我在想
Let us see if she’s immune to all our powers.
她是否对所有的能力都免疫呢
Shall we, Jane?
可以试试吗 珍
No! Pain.
不要 痛苦
Stop!