话筒在爆♥炸♥
Your ears are wrecking
震耳欲聋
Your hearing damage
你听力损伤
You wish you felt better
但愿一切会好起来
You can do no wrong
你没有错
In my eyes
在我眼中
Don’t do this.
不要这样
You wanted me to be human.
你想让我做人类
Watch me.
看看我
Please.
求你
For me.
为了我
You won’t stay with me any other way.
只有这样你才能和我在一起
Bella, please.
贝拉 不要这样
This constant noise all the time
余音不绝
Even though you’re the only one l see
你是我眼中的全部
Breathe!
呼吸
Breathe!
快点呼吸
Come on, Bella, breathe!
贝拉 醒过来 呼吸
Bella? Bella, can you hear me?
贝拉 能听到我说话吗
Jake?
雅各
Come here.
起来
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底想干什么
l just wanted to see something.
我只是想看一些东西
Get her home! I’m gonna go help out over at Harry’s place.
送她回家 我要去去哈利家帮忙
What happened at Harry’s?
哈利家怎么了
Harry Clearwater had a heart attack.
哈利心脏病突发
Charlie and my dad are over at his place with his family.
查理和我爸爸都到他家去了
Is he okay?
他还好吗
He’s gone.
他去世了
Come on. I’ll get you something dry and drive you home.
来 我帮你把身上弄干然后送你回家
degrees over here.
我身上暖得很108
God!
天啊
My hands are freezing.
我的手都快冻僵了
It must be nice, never getting cold.
从来都不怕冷的感觉一定很好
It’s a wolf thing.
狼人都是这样
It’s not.
不是
It’s a Jacob thing.
只有雅各布很温暖
You’re just warm.
你真的很温暖
You’re like your own sun.
就像是 自己的太阳
This is better, now that you know about me.
太好了 现在你已经了解我了
But…
但是…
You saw what happened to Emily.
你看到艾米丽的样子了
Sam got angry.
山姆当时很生气
Lost it for a split second.
仅仅因为一秒钟的情绪失控
Em was standing too close.
而艾米站得离他太近了
He’ll never be able to take that back.
造成永远无法弥补的错误
What if l got mad at you?
万一我突然对你生气怎么办
Sometimes,
有些时候
l feel like I’m gonna disappear.
我感觉自己快要消失了
Okay, not that you need me
不是因为你想听我才说
to tell you something like this,
我永远都会这么说
but l always will. You’re not gonna lose yourself.
你不会失去自我
l wouldn’t let that happen.
我不会让那发生
How?
怎么做
I’ll tell you all the time
我会一直对你说
how special you are.
你有多特别
Thank you. For everything.
谢谢你 为我做的一切
Wait.
等等
There’s a vampire.
这儿有个吸血鬼
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
l can smell it. I’m getting you out of here.
我能闻出来 我要带你离开
That’s Carlisle’s car.
那是卡莱尔的车
They’re here.
他们在这里
Bella, it’s a trick! Stop! You gotta come with me!
贝拉 这是个陷阱 别去
They won’t hurt me.
他们不会伤害我的
lf a Cullen is back here, this is their territory.
如果科林回来的话 那这里就是他们的辖区
Treaty says we can only defend on our own lands.
按照合约我们只能保卫自己的领地
l can’t protect you here. Okay. That’s okay. You don’t have to.
在这里我没法保护你 好 没事的 你没必要保护我
You’re about to cross a line.
你越界了
Then don’t draw one.
那就别分界线
Please?
求你了
Alice?
爱丽丝
Oh, my God! What are you… Bella!
天啊 你怎么… 贝拉
I’m sorry, l just, l can’t believe you’re here. Is…
对不起 我只是无法相信你会在这儿
Would you like to explain to me how you’re alive?
可以给我解释一下你为什么还活着吗
What?
什么?
l saw a vision of you. You jumped off a cliff.
我看见你跳崖了
Why in the hell would you try and kill yourself?
你为什么要自杀
l mean, what about Charlie?
查理怎么办
What about… l didn’t try to kill myself.
还有… 我没有想自杀
I was cliff jumping.
我是悬崖跳水
Recreationally.
消遣而已
It was fun.
很有趣的
l have never met anyone more prone to life threatening idiocy.
我从来没见过这么玩命的傻瓜
Does…
他…
Did you tell him?
你告诉他了吗
No.
没有
He only calls in once every few months.
他只是每隔几个月来一个电♥话♥
He said he wants to be alone.
他说他想一个人待着
Bella, what is that God awful wet dog smell?
贝拉 为什么会有这么大的狗臭味
That’s probably me.
因为我吧
Or it’s Jacob.
或是雅各布
Jacob who?
谁是雅各布
Jacob’s kind of a werewolf.
雅各布是狼人
Bella! Werewolves are not good company to keep.
贝拉 不要和狼人交朋友
Speak for yourself.
不用你替她做主
l had to see you were safe.
我必须来看看你是否安全
l thought you couldn’t protect me here.
我记得你说在这没法保护我
Guess l don’t care.
好吧 我不在乎了
Well, I’m not gonna hurt her.
我不会伤害她的
No, you’re just a harmless Cullen.
是的 你只是一个无害的吸血鬼
I’m talking about the other bloodsucker who tried to kill Bella because of you.
我说的是另外一个 因为你们她想杀了贝拉
Victoria?
维多利亚
Yeah, Victoria’s been around.
维多利亚一直在附近
l didn’t see her.
我没看见过她
l didn’t see you get pulled out of the water, either.
我也没看见有人从水里把你救出来
l can’t see past you and your pack of mutts.
我看不见你和你那群狗♥杂♥种♥
Don’t get me upset…
你最好别惹我
or things are gonna get very ugly. Hey, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
不然大家都不好看 别闹了 停 停 停 …
I’ll give you a minute.
你们先聊
You’re not going anywhere. You’re gonna come back,
你不会走的 你还会回来的
right? As soon as you put the dog out.
对吧 只要你把狗赶走
Is he…
他来了吗
Are there others? How many Cullens are here
还有其他人吗 科林一家回来了几个
and how long are they staying?
要待多久
No.
没有
It’s just Alice.
只有爱丽丝
And she can stay as long as she’d like.
她愿意待多久就待多久
Well, are the rest coming back?
其他人还回来吗
No.
不
Not that l know of.
据我所知 不回来
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
That’s it.
没了
Well, if that’s all, then you’d better go run back to Sam.
如果没事你最好赶快回山姆那里
I’ve done it again.
我又这样了
l keep breaking my promise.
总是违背承诺
We don’t have to do this to each other.
咱们两个没必要这样的
Yes, we do.
咱们有必要这样
Bella…
贝拉
Swan residence.
这里是斯旺家
He’s not here right now.