雅各 你要做什么 等等
Jake.
雅各
Edward, I’m scared.
爱德华 我很害怕
You should be.
你应该感到害怕
Really, it’s just like an old story.
那确实只是个古老的传说
I’m not really supposed to say anything about it.
我们不该跟别人透露这些
Did you know Quileutes are supposedly descended from wolves?
你知道吗 奎鲁特人经常被认为是狼人的后裔
Bella?
贝拉
l need to see him.
我要见他
He’s not in.
他不在家
Okay, I’m sorry, l really need to see him. Bella!
抱歉 我必须要见到他 贝拉
What did you do?
你们做了什么
Okay, what did you do?
你们究竟做了什么
What did you do to him? Easy!
你们对他做了什么 冷静点
He didn’t want this.
他不想要这样
What did we do? What did he do? What’d he tell you?
我们做了什么 他做了什么 他跟你说了什么
Both of you calm down. Nothing.
你们两个都冷静点 他什么都没说
He tells me nothing because he’s scared of you.
他什么都不敢说 因为他害怕你们
Too late now. SAM: Bella, get back!
来不及了 贝拉 快退后
Paul, calm down, now!
保罗 冷静下来
Bella!
贝拉
Run!
快跑
Jake, run!
雅各 快跑
Paul!
保罗
Hey! Take Bella back to Emily’s place.
把贝拉带回艾米丽那里
Guess the wolf’s out of the bag.
狼人的秘密被揭穿了
Alice, is it possible that everything is true?
爱丽丝 这一切都是真的吗
The fairy tales and horror stories?
童话和恐怖故事
Is it possible that there isn’t anything sane or normal at all?
难道这世上的一切都是异常又疯狂的吗
Hey, l think we should go back and see if Jacob’s okay.
咱们应该回去看看雅各布怎么样了
l hope Paul sinks some teeth in him. Serves him right.
保罗真该好好咬他一通 给他点教训
No way. Jacob’s a natural.
不可能 雅各布天生勇猛
You see him phase on the fly? l got five says Paul doesn’t touch him.
你刚看到他腾空变身了吗 我赌五美元 保罗连他的汗毛都碰不到
Come on in, Bella. We won’t bite.
进来吧 贝拉 我们不咬人的
Speak for yourself.
我可没说不咬
l done me wrong
我的过错
And done all wrong
毁了一切
All the wrong I’ve done I’m sure I’ll live quite long
我的过错 要自己承担
Oh, hey, about Emily, Sam’s fiancée? Don’t stare. It bugs Sam.
艾米丽是山姆的未婚妻 别盯着她看 山姆会难堪的
Why would l stare?
我为什么要盯着她看
Are you guys hungry? Like l have to ask.
你们饿了吗 这还用问吗
Who’s this?
这是谁
Bella Swan. Who else?
贝拉·斯旺 还能有谁
So, you’re the vampire girl.
原来你就是那个吸血鬼女孩
So, you’re the wolf girl.
那么你是狼人女孩吧
Guess so.
算是吧
Well, I’m engaged to one.
我和其中一个订婚了
Save some for your brothers. And ladies first. Muffin?
给你们的兄弟留点 女士优先 来点松饼吗
Sure. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Leave it to Jacob to find a way around Sam’s gag order.
让雅各去想怎么对山姆解释违约的事
He didn’t say anything to me.
他什么都没告诉我
That’s a wolf thing.
这是狼人的规矩
Alpha’s orders get obeyed whether we want them to or not.
不管你喜不喜欢 一定要听首领的命令
And check it out. We can hear each other’s thoughts.
不信你可以试试 我们能听到同伴的想法
Would you shut up? These are trade secrets. Damn it!
你就不能闭会儿嘴吗 这些可是机密 该死
This chick runs with vampires.
这妞和吸血鬼一伙的
You can’t really run with vampires.
其实我没法和他们在一起的
Cause they’re fast.
他们跑的太快了’
Yeah? Well, we’re faster.
真的吗 我们更快
Freaked out yet?
现在害怕了吧
You’re not the first monsters I’ve met.
我又不是第一次看见怪兽
Jake’s right. You’re good with weird.
雅各说得对 你已经见怪不怪了
Sorry.
抱歉
So you’re a werewolf?
那么 你是个狼人?
Yeah. Last time l checked.
是 上次验证过了
A few lucky members of the tribe have the gene.
族里只有少数幸运儿拥有这种血统
A bloodsucker moves into town and the fever sets in.
如果城里有吸血鬼 我们就会发烧
Mono.
传染性腺热
Yeah. l wish.
我倒希望是
Well, can’t you find a way to just stop?
没有办法停止这些吗
l mean, it’s wrong.
这是不对的
It’s not a lifestyle choice, Bella.
这不像选择生活方式 贝拉
l was born this way. l can’t help it.
我们生来如此 没得选择
You’re such a hypocrite. What, I’m not the right kind of monster for you?
你真是个伪君子 你不能接受我这种怪物吗
It’s not what you are.
这和你是谁无关
It’s what you do. They never hurt anybody.
关键是你做了什么 他们从来不伤害别人
You’ve killed people, Jake.
而你们却杀人 雅各
Bella, we’re not killing anyone.
贝拉 我们没有杀人
Then who is?
那是谁干的
What we’re trying to protect you people from,
为了保护你们人类
the only thing we do kill,
我们唯一会杀的就是
vampires.
死血鬼
Wait, Jake, you can’t.
等等 雅各 你不能
Don’t worry. We can’t touch your little precious Cullens
放心 我们不会伤害你的宝贝爱人
unless they violate the treaty.
除非他们违反约定
That’s not what I’m saying.
我不是这个意思
You can’t kill vampires. They’ll…
你们杀不了吸血鬼
They’ll kill you.
他们会杀了你们的
Really? We took out that leech with the dreads easy enough.
真的吗 我们试过了 杀掉他们很容易
Laurent?
你是说劳伦特吗
And his red headed girlfriend is next.
他的红发女友会是下一个
Victoria’s here?
维多利亚在这里?
Was. We chased her all the way to the Canadian border the other night.
她来过 有一晚我们一直追杀她到加拿大边境
She keeps coming back. We don’t know what she’s after.
但她不断跑回来 我们不知道她在寻找什么
l do.
我知道
Me.
我
Don’t worry. We’ve got this place covered.
别担心 我们会守卫这里
She won’t get near you or Charlie.
不会让她接近你和查理的
Look, you’ve got to be careful.
你要小心点
She’s fast. You don’t know how fast she is.
她速度很快的 快得难以想象
You know, your lack of confidence in us is a little insulting.
知道吗 对我们这么没信心是一种侮辱
All right, I’d better go.
好了 我该走了
You gotta go?
你要走了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Got a vampire to kill.
去杀吸血鬼
Alice, I’m all right.
爱丽丝 我很好
Until I’m alone.
除了孤身一人的时候
And lately, that’s all the time.
而最近尤其如此
Jacob’s gone. He’s hunting Victoria.
雅各布走了 去追杀维多利亚了
And Charlie’s hunting Jacob.
而查理在追查雅各布
And you’re gone.
你又不在这里
And so is Edward.
爱德华也走了
And there’s just nothing now.
我现在一无所有
You got something, Harry?
哈利 你发现什么了吗
Nope. Nothing.
没 什么都没有
But l realize where l have to go,
但我知道要到去往何处
what l have to do to see him again.
知道怎样做才能再见到他
A tear in my brain
脑海中的眼泪
Allows the voices in
让声音蜂拥而入
They wanna push you off the path
他们要把你推下轨道
With their frequency wires
用那频率的脉冲
And you can do no wrong
你没有错
In my eyes
在我眼中
You can do no wrong
你没有错
In my eyes
在我眼中
A drunken salesman
醉酒的推销员
Your hearing damage
你听力损伤
Your mind is restless
你心事重重
They say you’re getting better
他们说你会痊愈
But you don’t feel any better
可你却越陷越深
Your speakers are blowing