怎么会这样 你才16岁 我不太明白
Mmm hmm. Age is just a number, baby. What are you, like, 40 now?
年龄只是个数字 宝贝 你现在有40岁了吗
It feels like that sometimes.
有时我确实这么认为
That song’s good. You don’t like it?
那首歌♥不错 你不喜欢吗
I don’t really like music anymore, kind of.
我其实不再喜欢听音乐了
Okay. No more music.
好 不听音乐了
So I was thinking, if we’re gonna do this every day,
我在想 如果我们想每天都能这样
and hopefully we will,
而且以后也可以的话
we have to, like, fit some homework in there somewhere.
咱们就得抽点时间把作业做完
I don’t want Billy thinking that I’m a bad influence on you.
我不希望比利认为我对你有不好的影响
You? Influence me? Please.
你? 影响我? 别逗了
Are you… I’m older than you,
你…我比你大啊
so that makes me the influencer and you the influence.
所以肯定是我影响你
No, no, no.
不对 不对
My size and knowledge baseactually makes me older than you
我的块头和头脑都比你成熟
because of your general paleness and lack of know how.
而你柔弱无力且缺乏基本知识
I convinced you to build two wheeled death machines with me.
我说服你帮我组装这个两轮杀人机器
Don’t you think that makes you kind of young and naive?
你不觉得这让你很滑稽很幼稚吗
Okay. So where do we stand?
好吧 那你觉得应该怎样
I’m 35. And you might be, like, 32. Come on.
如果我35岁的话 你最多是32岁 不是吧
Yo, Jake, you in there? It’s okay. It’s just my boys.
雅各 在家吗 没关系 哥们儿
Hey, Jake. Hey. Guys, this is Bella.
嘿 雅各 伙计们 这是贝拉
Bella, that’s Quil and Embry.
贝拉 奎尔和恩布里
I’m Quil Ateara.
我叫奎尔·安特拉
So the bike building story is true.
那么修摩托车的事是真的咯
Oh, yeah, yeah, I taught him everything he knows.
没错 这些都是我教他的
What about the part where you’re his girlfriend?
关于你是他女朋友那部分呢
We’re friends, you know.
我们只是朋友
Burn.
露馅了
Actually, remember I said she’s a girl and a friend.
我记得我说过她只是我的女性朋友
Embry, do you remember him making that distinction?
恩布里 当时他说得有这么清楚吗
Nope.
没有
So you guys have girlfriends? That’s awesome.
就是说你们都有女朋友 很不错嘛
Yeah, right. Quil’s actually taking his cousin to prom.
是啊 不错 奎尔带去舞会的那个其实是他表妹
Yeah, that’s still a riot.
没错 依旧很好笑是吧
You want funny, Black? I’ll give you funny.
你想找乐子吗 我就给你点乐子
Jeez.
天啊
Hey, that hold’s illegal!
你违规
I got five bucks on Quil.
我押5美元赌奎尔赢
You’re on.
那你赢定了
All of the astronauts. Champagne in plastic cups
所有的宇航员 香槟在塑料杯里泛光
Waiting for the big hero to show
等待着大人物登场
Outside the door he stands. His head in his hands
他就站在门外 手托腮
And his heart in his throat
心快蹦出喉咙
What can he tell them now
他要告诉他们
Dear Alice,
亲爱的爱丽丝
I wish I had your real address.
真希望有你的真实地址
I wish I could tell you about Jake.
我很想告诉你关于雅各的事
He makes me feel better.
他让我感觉好了很多
I mean, he makes me feel alive.
是他给了我生机
The hole in my chest,
我胸膛上的洞
well, when I’m with Jake, it’s like it’s almost healed
在我和雅各相处的时候 差不多已经愈合了
for a while.
暂时地
So, Quil keeps asking to come over. I think he likes you a little too much.
奎尔总嚷嚷着要过来 我觉得他有点过于喜欢你了吧
Well, I’m really not into the whole cougar thing. You know?
我真的不想卷进什么帅哥风波
What’s up with you and age?
最近怎么一提年龄你就不对劲
I mean, how old was that Cullen guy, anyway?
我是说那个科林究竟几岁了
But even Jake can’t keep the dreams away.
可是就连雅各也不能赶走我的噩梦
Wake up, Bella.
醒醒 贝拉
You’re okay. You’re okay.
没事了 没事了
I thought this thing was starting to work, but I guess not.
我本以为这东西有用的 看来我猜错了
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事儿吗
Hanging out with Jacob,
和雅各布相处
that seems to take your mind off things a bit, doesn’t it?
的确让你稍微摆脱了那些噩梦 对吧
You know, sometimes
你知道 有些时候
you gotta learn to love what’s good for you.
人需要学会珍惜那些对你好的人
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
Of course, what do I know?
当然 我又知道什么呢
I’m just a terminal bachelor.
我只是个无可救药的单身汉
Famous ladies’ man.
超有女人缘的男人
Okay.
好吧
I’m gonna go to bed.
我去睡了
I love you.
我爱你
lf l told you l couldn’t have fixed these bikes, what would you have said?
如果我告诉你 我修不好这些车 你会说什么
Are you doubting your mad skills?
你在怀疑自己的技术吗
No. Definitely not. I mean, they’ll run fine.
当然不是 很快就能好了
It’s just,
只是
maybe if I was smart, I would have dragged out the rebuild a bit.
如果聪明的话 我应该拖一拖再修好它们
If you told me you couldn’t fix these bikes, I would say that that’s really too bad,
如果你告诉我你修不好这些车的话 我应该会说 那真是太糟糕了
but that we’re just gonna have to find something else to do.
但咱们可以找点其他事来做
Is that Sam Uley?
那是山姆·尤里吗
Yeah. Him and his cult.
恩 他和他的小弟们
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Did you see that?
看见没
They’re not really fighting, Bella. They’re cliff diving.
他们不是真在打架 贝拉 他们在玩悬崖跳水
Scary as hell, but a total rush.
恐怖之极 但绝对够刺♥激♥
A rush? Most of us jump from lower down.
刺♥激♥ 我们只从低处往下跳
We leave the showing off to Sam and his disciples.
好让山姆和他手下去炫耀
You have some kind of beef with him or something?
你对他有不满吗
l don’t know.
不知道
They just think they run this place.
他们自认统治着这个地方
Embry used to call them hall monitors on steroids.
恩布里把他们自己称为猛♥男♥纠察队
Now look at him. That’s Embry?
看他 那是恩布里吗
Yeah. What happened to him?
恩 他怎么了
He missed some school.
他经常翘课
Now all of a sudden, he started following Sam around like a little puppy.
一夜之间就变成了山姆的跟屁虫
Same thing happened with Paul and Jared.
保罗和杰拉德也一样
Sam keeps giving me this look,
山姆看我的眼神怪怪的
like he’s waiting for me or something.
就好象他一直在等我
It’s kind of starting to freak me out.
快把我弄疯了
Well, you should just avoid him.
那就离他远点
I try.
会的
Okay.
开始吧
You look scared. I’m not.
你看上去很害怕啊 才没有
All right.
好吧
Brake? That one.
刹车 握住了
Clutch?
离合器
Good.
很好
Gas?
油门
Ready?
准备好了吗
Now, slowly release the clutch.
现在慢慢放开离合器
Bella.
贝拉
Stop.
停下
You all right?
你还好吧
I’m gonna go again.
我要再试一下
Okay.
好
Hit the brake!
快刹车
I wanna go again.
我想再试一次
Are you trying to get yourself killed?
你不要命啦
No. l want to go again. No. Forget it.
我就要再试一次 不行
No more bikes.
不许再骑摩托了
Man, your head.
天呐 你的头
Oh, my God, I’m sorry.
我的天 真对不起
What, you’re apologizing for bleeding?
你在为自己流血而道歉吗
Yeah. I guess I am.
恩 我想是的
Well, it’s just blood, Bella. No big deal.
只是一点血而已 没什么大不了
There.
来
What are you staring at?
盯着看什么呢
You’re sort of beautiful.
你还是挺帅的
How hard did you hit your head?
你摔傻了吧
I don’t know.