This is the last time you’ll ever see me.
我保证 这是你最后一次见到我
I won’t come back,
我不会再回来
and you can go on with your life without any interference from me.
我不会再烦打搅你今后的生活
It will be like l never existed, I promise.
就像我从未存在过 我保证
lf this is about my soul, take it. l don’t want it without you.
如果是因为我的灵魂 拿去好了 没有你还要灵魂干什么
It’s not about your soul.
这和你的灵魂无关
You’re just not good for me.
你对我来说 不好
Not good enough for you.
我对你来说不够好
I’m just sorry l let this go on for so long.
很抱歉 打扰你这么久
Please…
求你
Don’t…

Goodbye.
再见
Edward.
爱德华
Edward!
爱德华
Edward.
爱德华
I’m gonna try the Cullens’ place again.
我再给科林家打电♥话♥问问
The Cullens left town, Charlie. Good riddance.
查理 科林一家搬出城了 走的真是时候
Where’d they go?
他们去哪了
We’ll find her, Charlie.
查理 我们会找到她的
Thanks, Harry. Charlie!
谢谢你 查理
She’s all right.
她没事
I got her. Thank you, Sam.
我来抱吧 谢谢你 山姆
十月
There’s a possibility
有可能吗
十一月
All that I had
我所拥有的
Was all I’m gonna get
也是即将得到的
Alice, you’ve disappeared,
爱丽丝 你消失了
like everything else.
所有一切都消失了
Now who else can I talk to? I’m lost.
我还能找谁谈心呢 我很失落
十二月
When you left,
你离开的时候
and he left,
他也离开了
you took everything with you.
你把一切都带走了
But the absence of him is everywhere I look.
满眼望去 都没有他的身影
It’s like a huge hole has been punched through my chest.
就像我的胸膛被挖了一个巨大的洞
Bella.
贝拉
But in a way I’m glad.
可我还是很开心
The pain is my only reminder that he was real,
痛苦提醒着我他曾经存在过
that you all were.
你们都曾经存在过
All right. That’s it.
好了 就这么定了
What?
什么
You’re going to Jacksonville to live with your mother.
回杰克森维尔和你妈妈一起住吧
I’m not leaving Forks.
我不会离开福克斯的
Bells, he’s not coming back.
贝尔 他不会回来了
I know.
我知道
It’s just not normal, this behavior.
你的行为很不正常
Quite frankly, it’s scaring the hell out of me and your mother.
老实说 我被你吓坏了 你妈妈也是
Baby, I don’t want you to leave.
宝贝 我也不想你离开
I don’t, but just go. Go to Jacksonville. Make some new friends.
我不想 但是 回杰克森维尔吧 交些新朋友
I like my old friends.
我喜欢我的老朋友
Well, you never see them anymore. I do.
可你们都没联♥系♥了 我们还有联♥系♥
I’m gonna go shopping tomorrow with Jessica.
明天我要和杰西卡一起去逛街
You hate shopping. I…
你讨厌逛街的 我…
I need a girls’ night out.
我要过个女生之夜
All right. Girls’ night.
好吧 女生之夜
Shopping.
逛街
I like it. Go buy some stuff.
不错 去买♥♥些好东西
Hi, Jessica, it’s Bella.
杰西卡 我是贝拉
Yeah, Bella Swan.
没错 贝拉·斯旺
I don’t know why you want to sit through
我不明白你怎么能看完
all those zombies eating people and no hot guys kissing anybody.
僵尸吃人 而且还没有帅哥热吻
It’s gross. Like… And why are there that many zombie movies anyway?
真恶心 怎么这么多僵尸片
Cause if it’s supposed to, like, draw a parallel about leprosy,
是为了类比麻风病吗’
my cousin had leprosy. It’s not funny, you know?
我堂兄就有麻风病 这不好笑
And, like, is it supposed to be a metaphor for consumerism?
还是为了暗讽消费主义
Because don’t be so pleased with your own, like,
警告人们不要自我感觉良好
self referential cleverness, you know?
或自认为非常精明
Like, some girls like to shop. Not all girls, apparently.
就像某些女孩喜欢逛街 显然不是所有女孩
Although I was surprised you even called at all. You know?
所以你给我打电♥话♥我非常惊讶
Like, your depression thing, I get it. I’m totally, totally worried.
你那么消沉 我非常非常担心你
But after a while it’s like,
都这么久了
you’re still bumming… You want a ride, girls?
怎么还无法释怀 想兜风吗 妞儿
and I’m going through stuff, too. You know? Like Mike deciding
你知道吗 我也经历过一些事…
he just wants to be friends.
比如麦克说只想和我做朋友
What’s up? Look what we found.
这是怎么了 看看咱钓着什么了
It’s hard, you know?
那很痛苦
Like, and since when does “just friends”…
当他说 “只做朋友吧”…
What’s up guys? Look what we found.
怎么了伙计们 看看什么上钩了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, where you going?
要去哪啊
Keep walking.
继续往前走
This is dangerous.
这很危险
Dude, come on. Come here for a sec!
快过来 过来呀
I think I know those guys.
我觉得我认识那些人
We got beer! We got bikes!
有啤酒 还有摩托车
Well, they seem great. Can we go?
他们看起来真棒 咱们能走了吗
I’m just gonna see something.
我得过去看看
Hey, girlie!
嘿 小妞
All right, all right. We got a taker.
很好 有人要搭车了
Turn around.
转身回去
Shut up! You shut up!
闭嘴 你闭嘴
I’m sorry, I thought you were somebody else.
抱歉 我认错人了
No, that’s cool. I’ll be whoever you want me to be, honey.
没事 亲爱的 你说我是谁我就是谁
So, what do you say?
你想怎样
You promised me, nothing reckless.
你向我保证过不鲁莽行事的
You promised it would be as if you never existed.
你也保证过永远不再出现的
You lied. You say something, babe?
你撒谎 宝贝 你说什么
You know what? Never mind.
无所谓了
Stop! Stop, stop, stop!
停车 停车 停车
Hey, what the hell’s wrong with you?
你到底哪根筋不对了
Just curious.
只是好奇
l thought that l saw something. You… Oh.
我想我看到了一些东西 你…
You’re insane, actually. Or suicidal.
你真是疯了 要么就是有自杀倾向
That homeboy could’ve been a psycho.
那个家伙可能是精神病
FBI录口供了 就像那些蹩脚的电视纪录片I was about to end up in an FBI interview room like some lame TV show.
我差点就去
God, that was such a rush.
天哪 太刺♥激♥了
Awesome. So you’re an adrenaline junkie now?
太好了 你玩儿上瘾了是吧
That’s cool. You can go bungee jumping.
真酷 那你可以去蹦极
You don’t get on the back of some random loser’s motorcycle.
没必要坐上街头混混的摩托车
Crazy.
疯子
Alice, I saw him.
爱丽丝 我看到他了
Maybe I’m crazy now. I guess that’s okay.
或许我疯了 那也无所谓
If a rush of danger is what it takes to see him,
如果冲动地冒险能让我见到他
then that’s what I’ll find.
那么我愿意冒这个险
Bella!
贝拉
Where the hell have you been, loca?
这些日子你跑哪去了 疯丫头
I brought you something.
我给你带了些东西
Okay. It’s a little crazy.
好 可能有点疯狂
Scrap metal. You shouldn’t have.
废铁 不是吧
I saved it from the junkyard.
在废车场找到的
I think they’ll probably cost more to fix than they’re worth,
我觉得可能修理这堆破烂不值得
but then I thought that if l had a mechanic friend
但我后来又想 如果有个懂机械的朋友帮忙的话
Me being the mechanic type friend? That’s right.
我就是那个机械系的朋友吗 没错
Since when are you into motorcycles? Since now.
你什么时候开始喜欢摩托车了 现在开始
I get it if you think that this is really stupid and reckless.
我知道你觉得我这么做很傻很鲁莽
Yeah, I mean, it’s completely stupid and reckless.
没错 是非常的傻非常鲁莽
When do we start?
咱们什么时候开始
Now.
现在
Please? All right.
拜托 好吧
Oh, hey, be careful. Those things are actually really heavy, so…
小心点 这东西真的 很重 所以
Jake, you’re, like, buff.
雅各布 你真像个大力士
How did that happen? You’re, like, 16. I don’t get it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!