Thus with a kiss I die.
就这样 一个亲吻 我走向死亡
The Volturi are a very old, very powerful family.
沃尔图里家族非常古老 力量非常强大
l guess they’re the closest thing to royalty my world has.
是我们世界类似王室的家族
Is that Carlisle? Yeah.
那是卡莱尔吗 没错
He lived with them for a few decades.
他和他们一起住了几十年
Described them as very refined. No respect for human life, of course,
说他们很文雅 当然 并不看重人类的性命
but a respect for the arts and the sciences, at least.
但起码尊重艺术和科技
And the law.
还有法律
Above all, the law.
法律高于一切
Vampires have laws?
吸血族也有法律吗
Not very many.
并不多
And only one that’s regularly enforced.
只有一条是必须遵守的
What is it?
是什么
That we keep the existence of our kind a secret.
确保我们的存在不为外人所知
We don’t make spectacles of ourselves,
我们不会让自己引人注意
and we don’t kill conspicuously.
也不会光天化日下杀戮
Unless, of course, you want to die.
当然 除非是你自己想死
You gotta stop talking about that.
别再说这个了
I can’t even think about someone hurting you.
我简直不敢去想有人伤害你
Bella, the only thing that can hurt me is you.
贝拉 唯一能让我受伤的只有你
And I don’t have anything else to be afraid of.
其他的我无所畏惧
That’s not true.
可事实不是这样的
Victoria? She’ll come for me one day.
维多利亚吗 总有一天她会来找我
Alice will see when she decides, and we’ll be ready.
爱丽丝能够看到她的决定 我们可以做好准备
I could protect you
我可以保护你
if you change me.
如果你把我变成吸血鬼的话
Bella, you already do protect me.
贝拉 你已经在保护我了
You’re my only reason
你是我继续活下去的
to stay alive,
唯一理由
if that’s what I am.
如果我算是活着的话
But it’s my job to protect you.
保护你不受任何人伤害是我的责任
From everyone except my sister.
除了我妹妹
It’s time! It’s time. It’s time. It’s time!
开始了 时间到了 要开始了
Your lips are nettles
你唇如荨麻
Your tongue is wine
你舌似美酒
You’re left as liquid. But your body’s pine
你像液体般流走 但你身躯如松
Sorry about all this.
真抱歉
We tried to rein Alice in. As if that were even possible.
我们试图管住爱丽丝 似乎永远不可能
Happy birthday, Bella. Thanks.
生日快乐 贝拉 谢谢
I found it in your bag. You mind?
我在你包里找到的 不介意吧
Dating an older woman. Hot.
姐弟恋 真新潮
What? You first, Rosalie.
怎么了 你先来 罗莎莉
It’s a necklace. Alice picked it out.
是一条项链 爱丽丝挑的
Thanks.
谢谢
Show me the love.
来秀个恩爱
This one’s from Emmett.
这是艾美特送的
Already installed it in your truck.
已经装到你的卡车上了
Finally a decent sound system
那辆破车终于能有个
for that piece of… Hey! Don’t hate the truck.
像样的音响了 别这么说 又不是车的错
Open Esme and Carlisle’s.
看看埃斯米和卡莱尔的
Just a little something to brighten your day.
是能让你每天都愉快的小玩意
Yes, you’ve been looking kind of pale lately.
我们觉得你最近的脸色不太好
Paper cut.
被纸划伤了
Jaz, Jaz. It’s okay. It’s just a little
贾斯 贾斯 放松点 只是一点
blood.

Get Jasper out of here.
把贾斯帕带出去
I’m sorry, I can’t.
我很抱歉 我 我不能再待了
I’ll have to stitch this up in my office.
去我的工作室我给你缝合
Check on Jasper.
去看看贾斯帕
I’m sure he’s very upset with himself,
他肯定对自己非常失望
and I doubt he’ll listen to anyone but you right now.
恐怕现在除你以外没人能劝动他
Edward.
爱德华
l never wanted to have a party. It’s not your fault.
我根本就不该来 不是你的错
Jasper hasn’t been away from human blood as long as the rest of us.
贾斯帕还没习惯远离人类的鲜血
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的
Years and years of practice.
年复一年的磨练
Did you ever think of just doing it the easy way?
难道你就没想过让它顺其自然吗
No.
没有
I knew who I wanted to be. I wanted to help people.
我知道自己想成为什么样的人 我想要帮助别人
It brings me happiness, even if l am damned regardless.
这能给我带来快乐 尽管我受到诅咒
Damned?
诅咒?
Like hell?
地狱什么的?
Carlisle, you couldn’t be damned.
卡莱尔 你没有受诅咒
You couldn’t. It’s impossible.
你没有 不可能
Thank you, Bella.
谢谢你 贝拉
You’ve always been very gracious about us.
你对我们一直都关怀备至
So that’s it? That’s why he won’t change me?
就因为这个吗 就因为这个他才不想把我变成吸血鬼吗
Imagine the situation in reverse. Hmm.
你换过来想想看
If you believed as Edward does,
如果你像爱德华那样对此深信不疑
could you take away his soul?
你愿意夺走他的灵魂吗
You can’t protect me
你无法永远保护我
from everything.
无法面面俱到
At some point, something’s gonna separate us.
总有一天 我们会被分开
It’s gonna be an accident or illness
可能由于一个意外 或是疾病
or old age,
或者是因为衰老
as long as I’m human. And the only solution is to change me.
只要我还是人类就会这样 唯一的办法就是改变我
That’s not a solution. That’s a tragedy.
那不是个办法 而是场悲剧
You’re not gonna want me when I look like a grandmother.
等我变成老太婆时你就不会爱我了
Bella, do you not understand my feelings for you at all?
贝拉 我对你的感觉你难道一点都不明白吗
Carlisle told me
卡莱尔告诉我了
how you feel about your soul.
你对自己灵魂的质疑
I don’t believe that.
可我不是那么想的
So don’t worry about mine.
不要顾虑我的灵魂
You should go inside.
你该回屋去了
It’s still my birthday.
我的生日还没过
So can I ask one thing?
我能提个要求吗
Kiss me?
吻我好吗
I love you.
我爱你
Up with your turret
登上你的塔楼
Aren’t we just terrified?
难道我们只是惶恐罢了
Shale, screen your worry
页岩 将你的担忧掩盖
From what you won’t ever find
让你无从寻觅
Don’t let it fool you
别让它愚弄了你
Down
堕落了你
Just come take a walk with me.
陪我走走吧
We have to leave Forks.
我们要离开福克斯了
Why?
为什么
Carlisle’s supposed to be 10 years older than he looks,
卡莱尔的外表本该比现在的老十岁的
and people are starting to notice.
人们慢慢注意到这点了
Okay, I’ve gotta think of something to say to Charlie.
好吧 我会想办法向查理解释的
When you say “we”…
你说的”我们”是指…
I mean my family and myself.
我指的是我家人和我自己
Edward, what happened with Jasper, it’s nothing.
爱德华 贾斯帕的事 小事而已
You’re right. It was nothing,
没错 是小事
nothing but what l always expected
是我一直担心的事
and nothing compared to what could have happened.
而且本该发生比这可怕百倍的事
You just don’t belong in my world, Bella.
贝拉 你只是不属于我的世界
I belong with you.
我属于你
No. You don’t.
不 你不是
I’m coming.
我要跟你一起走
Bella,
贝拉
I don’t want you to come.
我不希望你跟着我走
You don’t want me?
你不要我了吗
No.
不要
That changes things a lot.
这会改变很多事情
But if it’s not too much to ask,
如果你觉得不过分的话
can you just promise me something?
能答应我件事吗
Don’t do anything reckless.
不要鲁莽行事
For Charlie’s sake.
算是为了查理吧
And I’ll promise something to you in return.
而作为回报 我也承诺一件事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!