These violent delights have violent ends,
这种狂暴的快乐往往预示着狂暴的结局”
and in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
那欢愉的霎那 正如火与火♥药♥
which, as they kiss, consume.”
一吻即逝”
Gran?
奶奶
Edward, don’t! She’ll see you.
别出来 爱德华 她会看见你的
Okay.
好吧
Gran, I’d like you to meet…
奶奶 这位是
Happy birthday, Bella.
贝拉 生日快乐
Happy birthday, Bells..
生日快乐 贝尔
I thought we agreed, no presents.
我说过的 不用准备礼物
Well, the one from me’s not wrapped, so it doesn’t count.
我的没包装 所以不算
That’s actually great. Thanks, Dad.
真是太棒了 谢谢你 爸爸
It goes with this one from your mom. We coordinated.
然后这个是你妈送的 我们商量了一下
Well, she coordinated me.
其实是她说服了我
It’s to put your pictures in from senior year.
可以用来放你高三这年的照片
Senior year.
已经高三啦
How’d you get so old so fast? l didn’t. It’s not that old.
你怎么老得这么快 我没有啊 我还没那么老
I don’t know. Is that a gray hair?
我可不知道 那是根白头发吗
No. No way.
不是 不可能
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
That’s really funny.
这可真有趣
Another missing hiker brings the total to three presumed dead.
加上这名失踪的登山者已有3起疑似死亡
Rangers are searching for the killer animal…
护林员正在寻找这只杀人野兽
Situation’s a!! critica!
情况很棘手
You’ve got to look first before you go
走之前先探好路
It’s Bella. Bella!
是贝拉 贝拉
Hi. I’m…
嗨 我…
Today’s the big day, Bella.
今天可是个大日子
R and J essay due.
罗米欧与朱丽叶的论文写了吗
Oh, yeah. Wherefore art thou, Bella?
嗯 写了 为何你如此美丽 贝拉
Let me take a picture of you guys. My mom wants me to put together, like,
我想给你们照张照片 我妈妈想要我收集些照片
a scrapbook full of memories.
做一个满是回忆的剪贴簿
Oh. Cool. Yeah.
哦 真棒
I take them. I’m not in them.
我来拍 我不照
No, no, no, come here. Well, you are today.
不行 过来 今天得照
You’ll photoshop this if my nose looks big, right?
要是我鼻子显得太大了记得修一下
Don’t worry, I’m in the picture. No one will be looking at you guys.
别担心 边上有我呢 没人会注意看你们的
That’s good.
很好
Oh, good. Cullen’s here.
太好了 科林家族来了
Well, talk to you later.
等会见
Happy birthday. Don’t remind me.
生日快乐 不用你提醒我
Bella, your birth is definitely something to celebrate.
贝拉 你的出生是很值得庆祝的
Yeah, but my aging’s not. Your aging?
可我的年龄不用 你的年龄
I think 18 is a little young to start worrying about that.
18岁就担心这个太早了点
Its one year older than you.
已经比你大一岁了
No, it isn’t. I’m 109.
才没有 我109岁了
Well, maybe I shouldn’t be dating such an old man.
或许我不该和这么老的人约会
It’s gross. I should be thoroughly repulsed.
太恶心了 我应该感到厌烦
We have to go to class. Okay.
该去上课了 好
Wait a second.
等一下
Someone wants you.
有人找你
Bella! Jacob!
贝拉 雅各布
What?
什么
I’ll leave you to talk.
你们慢慢谈
Hello, biceps! You know, anabolic steroids are really bad for you.
你好啊 肌肉男 合成代谢类固醇对你身体不好
Well, I’m just filling out, Bella.
我只是长壮了 贝拉
You know, it wouldn’t seem so drastic if we hung out more.
如果经常见面就不会这么明显
You should switch schools. You can come hang out with the palefaces.
你应该换换学校 这样你就能多和白人接触了
I’m all right. I prefer the rez school’s exclusivity.
没关系的 我更喜欢印第安学校的排外主义
They let any old riffraff into this place.
这里任凭种族恩怨充斥
I see. Then why are you slumming it?
那您大驾光临有何贵干呀
l was just buying a part for the Rabbit.
我来这给跑车买♥♥零件
You should really come take a ride when it’s done.
等我装好了 你真该兜一圈儿
Is it fast?
很快吗
It’s decent.
还不错吧
I’m kidding. Okay. Good.
说着玩儿的 好吧
Hey, happy birthday.
对了 生日快乐
Your dad told my dad, so…
你♥爸♥告诉我爸了
Yeah, of course he did.
我一猜就是
I saw this the other day and thought of you.
前几天我一看到这个就想到了要送给你
Catches bad dreams.
它能带走噩梦
That’s kind of perfect.
太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
No problem.
不客气
Good seeing you. Yeah, I’ll see you later.
真高兴看见你 回头见
Bye.
拜
So how come Jacob Black gets to give you a gift and I don’t?
凭什么雅各布·布莱克能送礼物而我不能
Because I have nothing to give back to you.
因为我没有什么可以回赠你的
Bella, you give me everything just by breathing.
贝拉 你的一呼一吸就是我的全部
See? Thank you.
是吗 谢谢
That’s all l want. Bella!
这就足够了 贝拉
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
I thought I said no presents.
我说了不用送礼物的
I’ve already seen you open it, and guess what,
我预见了你打开后的样子 猜猜怎样
you love it.
你会爱死这个的
You’re gonna wear it tonight. Our place.
今晚你穿上这个 到我家来吧
Come on. Please? It’ll be fun.
来嘛来嘛 会很有趣的
Okay. All right. Great!
好吧 我去 太好了
Okay, I’ll see you at 7:00.
7点见
Jasper, no fair with the mood control thing.
贾斯帕 这不公平 你控制我的情绪
Sorry, Bella. Happy…
对不起 贝拉 生日快…
Never mind.
还是算了吧
You can’t trust vampires. Trust me.
吸血鬼是不能相信的 相信我
O my love! My wife!
我的爱人 我的妻子
Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath
死亡虽然带走了你甜美的呼吸
hath had no power yet upon thy beauty.
却无法夺走你的美丽
Thou art not conquered.
你未被征服
Beauty’s ensign yet is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks.
你的嘴唇和脸颊仍然红润美艳
And death’s pale flag is not advanced there.
不曾让苍白进占
I hate being celebrated.
我讨厌庆祝生日
There are worse tragedies. l mean, look at Romeo.
有很多事比这更糟 你看罗密欧
Killed his true love out of sheer stupidity.
他的愚蠢杀死了自己的真爱
Yeah.
没错
Though l do envy him one thing.
但我还是嫉妒他 只因为一件事
Juliet is, like, perfect.
是啊 朱丽叶简直完美无瑕
lf you like that obviously beautiful sort of thing.
如果你喜欢外表美丽的东西
Not the girl, the suicide.
不是因为那个姑娘 是因为自杀
It’s nearly impossible for…
对于我们种族来说
For some people.
这几乎是不可能的
For humans, a little poison,
对于人类 一点毒药
a dagger to the heart.
一把刺进心脏的匕♥首♥
There’s so many different options.
可选的方法太多了
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说
Because I had to consider it once.
因为我曾经想过自杀
I didn’t know if I’d get to you in time.
如果没能及时救出你我该怎么办
I had to come up with some kind of plan.
我必须要想一些后备计划
What was the plan?
什么样的后备计划
That I’d go to Italy and provoke the Volturi.
我会去意大利 激怒沃尔图里家族
The what? The Volturi.
什么 沃尔图里家族
Now, who’d like to repeat the last few lines of iambic pentameter
现在 谁能复述一下最后几句台词
just to show they were paying attention?
以表明他听课了
Mr. Cullen?
科林先生
Yes, Mr. Berty.
好的 博迪先生
O here will I set up my everlasting rest
“在这里 我要安心长眠”
and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world wearied flesh.
使这厌倦世俗的肉体挣脱宿命的枷锁”
Eyes, look your last.
双眼最后望向你”
Arms, take your last embrace!
双臂最后拥抱你”
And, lips, O you, the doors of breath,
在你的双唇 呼吸的所在”
seal with a righteous kiss a dateless bargain to engrossing death!”
印下堂堂正正的一吻 与死神签下永世的契约””
Eyes on the screen, people.
看屏幕 同学们