童年并不是从出生到某个特定的年龄
Childhood is not from birth to a certain age.
到一定年纪 孩子长大成熟
At a certain age the child is grown
收起孩子气的行为
and puts away childish things.
童年是没有人死亡的天堂
Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.
杰克 雅各布
Jake! Jacob!
婚礼请柬
爱德华·安东尼·梅森·库伦
伊莎贝拉·玛丽·斯旺
菲尔
Phil!
有喜事了哦
It’s happening.
多穿穿就合脚了
You just have to break them in.
我都穿了三天了
I’ve been breaking them in for 3 days.
-我能光脚吗 -不行
– Can I just go barefoot? – No!
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
会不会太隆重了
I’m thinking it’s just a little much, you know?
婚纱啊 鞋子啊
The dress and the shoes…
所有这些
All of this.
才不会 刚刚好
No, it’s exactly enough.
明天将会是个完美的婚礼
Tomorrow will be perfect.
这些放哪里 头儿
Where you want ’em, boss?
走道另一边
On either side of the aisle.
-什么走道 -就没个眼力劲儿吗
– What aisle? – Does no one have vision?
你的任务 回家睡个美容觉
You! Go home and gets lots of beauty sleep.
这是命令
That’s an order.
好吧
Ok…
我来看看你的脚冷吗[又意临阵退缩]
I’m just checking for cold feet.
我的脚暖烘烘的
Mine are toasty warm.
现在改变主意也不迟
It’s not too late to change your mind.
怎么 你犹豫了吗
What? You’re having second thoughts?
你犹豫了
You are?
我等待了一个世纪来娶你 斯旺小姐
I’ve waited a century to marry you, Ms. Swan.
但是呢
But?
但是呢
But?
你并不了解我的一切
I haven’t told you everything about myself.
什么事 你不是处♥男♥吗
What? You’re not a virgin?
你现在可吓不走我了
You can’t scare me away now.
卡莱尔把我变成吸血鬼之后有几年
A few years after Carlisle created me,
我曾反抗过他
I rebelled against him.
我讨厌他控制我的食欲
I resented him for curbing my appetite.
有段时间 我曾离家出走
So for a while, I went off on my own.
我想知道狩猎是种什么感觉
I wanted to know how it felt to hunt.
尝尝人类的鲜血
To taste human blood.
我杀的人
All the men I killed
都是畜生
were monsters.
我也是
And so was I.
爱德华 他们都是杀人犯
Edward, they were all murderers.
你救的人可能比杀的更多呢
You’ve probably saved more lives than you’ve took.
贝拉 我也是这样告诉自己的
Bella, that’s what I’ve told myself
但是他们都是活生生的人类
but they were all human beings.
他们死的时候 我在他们的眼睛里看到了自己
I looked into their eyes as they died and saw who I was.
和我的能力
And what I was capable of.
我也将拥有的能力
And what I’ll be capable of.
干嘛今晚告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this tonight?
你真觉得这会改变我对你的看法吗
Do you reall think this would change my mind about you?
我是看你会不会改变对自己的看法
I just wondered if it would change your mind about yourself.
一年后你想在镜子里看到怎样的自己
And who you’ll want see in the mirror a year from now.
我能做到
I know I can do this.
想知道原因吗
Let me tell you why,
因为你做到了
because you did.
你应该为自己感到骄傲
You should give yourself some credit for that.
我希望一年以后
Hopefully a year from now,
在镜子里看到的自己 是像你一样
I’ll look in the mirror and see someone like you.
有勇气 牺牲精神 还有
Someone capable of courage, sacrifice, and
爱
love.
-什么情况 -快点 走了
– What is that? – Come on! Let’s go.
单身派对要迟到了
I’m late for my bachelor party.
贝拉 把他交出来 不然我们进来了
Send him out, Bella, or we’re coming in after him.
这个派对 会有脱衣舞娘吗
So this party, will there be strippers?
不会 就几头美洲狮而已
No, just a couple of mountain lions.
也许还有一些熊
Maybe a few bears.
别担心 过会儿我们就完璧归赵了
Don’t worry, Bella, we’ll get him back in plenty of time.
好吧 再不走他们要把我家砸烂了
OK, go, before they break my house.
婚礼圣坛上见
I’ll meet you at the altar.
我是穿白色婚纱的那个
I’ll be the one in white.
我绝对相信
That’s very convincing.
不是让你睡个美容觉的吗
What did I say about beauty sleep?
不好意思 做了个恶梦
Sorry. Bad dream.
可能是婚前恐惧
Maybe it’s wedding jitters.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need some help?
我可以给她弄头发
I can do her hair.
真的吗
Really?
别担心 我不是气你嫁给他
Please. I’m not offended by your choice of groom.
而是我对生命的极端不尊重
Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality.
精辟
Essentially.
婚礼好棒 大家能聚在一起了
Weddings, they bring everyone together!
菲尔 看到女儿了吗
Hey, Phil, did you find our daughter?
这些都是学士帽吗
Are those graduation caps?
有创意
Hah! How creative!
-是怪异吧 -爱丽丝 贝拉
– Or weird. – Alice? Bella?
这里 妈妈
In here, Mom.
天哪 你太漂亮了
Oh my gosh! You’re so beautiful!
该死 我的睫毛膏
Crap! My mascara.
谢谢
Thanks!
查理 快来
Charlie, get in here!
确定吗 我不想
You sure? I don’t wanna…
好吧 我看上去很帅吧
I know. I look hot.
我们知道你需要蓝的东西
We’ve thought you needed something blue.
和旧的东西
And something old.
-除了你妈妈 -乱讲
– Besides your mother. – Ah, nice…
-这是你奶奶斯旺的 -蓝宝石是我们后来镶的
-It was grandma Swan’s. – But we added the sapphires.
太漂亮了
It’s beautiful, you guys!
谢谢你们
Wow. Thank you so much.
这是你的第一件传家宝
It’s your first family heirloom.
传给你的女儿 女儿的女儿
Pass it on to your daughter, and her daughter.
妈妈 我很喜欢
Mom, I love it.
停 别毁了我的杰作
No! No smudging my masterpiece!
她说得没错
She’s right.
谢谢
Thank you.
该穿婚纱啦
Ok. It’s time for the dress!
-想看看她穿上的样子吗 -迫不及待
– Do you want to see it? – I wanna see!
她们肯定是同一个血脉
They’ve got to be related.
这基因太强大了
What a gene pool!
我说真的
Seriously.
你看你这 有口水
You’ve got some drool.
你觉得贝拉会出现吗
So, do you think Bella will be showing?
杰西 她又没怀孕
Jess, she is not pregnant.
得了吧 还有谁会在十八岁结婚呢
Okay! Who else gets married at 18?
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah…
别让我摔倒了 爸爸
Just don’t let me fall, dad.
放心吧
Never.
先生们女生们 在这个神圣的日子里
Ladies and gentlemen, we’re gathered here on this glorious day
我们欢聚一堂 共同见证
to witness the union of
爱德华·卡伦和伊莎贝拉·斯旺的结合
Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.
请跟着我念
Please repeat after me.
我 爱德华·卡伦
“I, Edward Cullen.”
我 爱德华·卡伦
I, Edward Cullen.
娶贝拉·斯旺为妻
“Take you, Bella Swan.”
娶贝拉·斯旺为妻
Take you, Bella Swan.
彼此拥有 彼此扶携
“To have and to hold.”
彼此拥有 彼此扶携
To have and to hold.
无论顺境逆境