不用担心 一切都在掌控之中
Nothing to worry about. It’s all under control.
你是想让我们都倒大霉是吧
Oh, so you’re trying to get us jammed up?
-对吗 -没错 我就是想这么做
– Is that it? – Yeah, I’m trying to get you jammed up.
小道 告诉我你到底什么想法
Tell me you got a move here, Dougy.
因为在我看来
Because the only way I see
你♥他♥妈♥完全给那个外来的
it is you got sprung like a goddamn bear trap…
婊♥子♥给搅得鬼迷心窍了
…on some toonie pussy
而就是那个天煞的婊♥子♥ 她大爷的
who happens to be the one goddamn person. Fuck!
会把我们供给那帮遭了瘟的条子
The one person that can give us to the fucking feds.
冷静点 好吗
Calm down, all right?
我们现在得放聪明点 你觉得呢
Don’t you think we need to be smart right now?
-放聪明点 -没错
– Smart? – Yeah.
那干脆把所有证人都搅上一遍吧
Let’s start fucking all the witnesses. All right?
老子要去干了那个副经理 算聪明了吗
Yeah, I’m blowing the assistant manager. Am I smart now? Huh?
不 我还没告诉其他人
And no, I didn’t tell the other guys,
不然他们会搞得鸡飞狗跳
only because they’d flip the fuck out.
我要让他们准备好干下一票
And I want them fucking ready for the next thing.
我说了 下一票还没准备好
I told you, the next fucking thing’s not ready.
那就抓紧时间
Then make it ready.
我不喜欢这次的警卫 好吗
l don’t like the guards on the next thing, all right?
有个小子把自己搞得跟特种部队似的
One kid is like fucking G.I.Joe.
外面套着防弹背心
He wears the vest on the outside,
还把裤脚管塞进天煞的战斗靴
tucks his pants into his fucking combat boots.
那辆运钞车离得最近
The truck’s fucking waist-high.
我们重新找个目标
We’ll find another truck with a driver…
找个胖子警卫 不会把裤脚塞进见鬼的靴子
…who’s a fucking fat kid with his fucking shit untucked…
-也不觉得自己是特种部队 -是吗
– …who don’t think he’s Special Forces. – Yeah?
好吧 听着 我知道你在这鬼地方逍遥快活
All right, look, I know you’re happy in Fuck City over there…
但我为了你在瓦尔普蹲了九年 你个天杀的混♥蛋♥
…but I waited nine years in Walpole for you, motherfucker.
才九年嘛 这有什么
Just nine years, that’s all.
我不想再等了
I’m done waiting.
这是最后一票 干完我们就收手
This is the last one. We’re hitting pause after this.
你讨厌监狱 却等不及想再进去
You hate prison, but you can wait to get caught.
如果我们被抓 记住当初是谁的主意
We get pinched, remember whose idea this was, okay?
周五行动
Be ready on Friday.
访客 抬头
Visitors, straight ahead.
-你来看谁 -史蒂芬·麦克雷
– Who you seeing? – Stephen MacRay.
去十二号♥
Twelve.
-就在那边 -多谢 兰尼
– Right down there. – Thanks, Lenny.
你还好吧
You all right?
我来了多少次 你今天终于穿病号♥服了
Every time I come up here now it’s the red pajamas.
你还在惹事么 老爸
You still getting in trouble, Dad?
你也知道 我就是不服老
Hey, you know how it is. I can’t take no shit.
你还是别跟身子骨对着干了吧
You’re getting a little old for that bullshit, aren’t you?
那些龟儿子南方佬 想在里面称老大
Fucking Southie kids. They wanna run everything.
听着 你这一年
Listen, you put a year together
表现不错 到时候
of good behavior and get your points down…
就能被转到诺福克 老爸
…you get classed out over to Norfolk, Dad.
那里没人打扰你 也没人打架
No one’s gonna bother you there. Nobody fights, you know?
那里还有他妈的本杰瑞冰淇淋
They got fucking Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and shit.
有些事你得自己处理 好吗
Well, some things you gotta deal with yourself, you know?
好吧
All right.
我想去旅行
I’m thinking about taking a trip.
-隐退一阵 -避风头吗
– Going dark for a minute. – Taking heat?
没有 就是想换换心情
Nah, just making a change.
别忽悠我
Yeah, don’t tell me.
去你的”换换心情”
“Making a change.”
肯定是出了什么事
Either you got heat or you don’t.
我听说有辆运钞车被抢了
I heard a bread truck got dropped.
是吗 我还真没听说
Oh, yeah? I didn’t hear about it.
好吧
Okay.
还剩五分钟 五分钟
You got five minutes. Five minutes.
问你个事
Let me ask you something.
怕以后都见不到你了
In case I don’t see you again.
你为什么从来没有…
How come you never…?
你为什么从没找过她
How come you never looked for her?
找谁
Looked for who?
找我妈
For Ma.
我妈妈 你怎么从没找过她
For my mother. How come you never looked for her?
你怎么会连试都没试过
How come you never tried
不打电♥话♥ 不出去找她 也不四下打听
to call nobody or look for her, or ask around?
你妈走的时候
Look, when your mother left…
你哭的都吐了
…you cried so hard you were throwing up.
弄得满客厅都是
All over the parlor.
所以我说 如果你去找也许能找到她
So I told you if you looked around you might find her.
就是让你有点事做
Just to give you an activity.
我真没想到这会成你的一块心病
I didn’t think you’d carry it like a fucking disease.
你要把她想成天使吗
What, you wanna think she was an angel?
那随你
Go ahead.
但你看看家门口
But look out your front door.
多少二十出头的姑娘
How many 22- year- old girls are out there…
带着孩子四处乱搞 根本没想要的孩子
…they’re fucking around with kids they don’t want…
她们完全不知道自己在做什么
…and, you know, no sense in their heads.
你妈也是这路货色
And your mother wasn’t no different.
事实是残酷的
That’s the hard truth.
我都看开了 你也可以
I made my peace with it. You make yours.
我不去找她 因为根本没有意义
I didn’t look for her because there was nothing to find.
听着 我出去前还有的折腾
Look, I gotta die five times before I get out of here…
但我们还会见面
…but I’ll see you again.
不是里边就是外边
This side or the other.
我昨天看到你的照片了
So I saw your picture yesterday.
-你确定是我吗 -相当确定
– Are you sure it was me? – Yeah, I’m pretty sure.
-在青少年俱乐部吗 -对
– Oh, the Boys & Girls Club? – Yeah.
贴在”本地英雄”的条幅下面
It was under a “local heroes” banner.
他们所谓的英雄标准还真低
Yeah. They got a real low standard for who qualifies on that.
看来你被招募过
Apparently you were drafted.
是 但我速度不够 还不会倒滑
Yeah. I was slow. And I couldn’t skate backwards.
职业曲棍球比赛要求会倒滑
You’re supposed to be able to skate backwards in pro hockey.
但我击球很准
But I could shoot, you know?
我可以用冰球打中任何东西
I could hit anything with a hockey puck.
但我被招募后
But I got drafted and I
做不到团队合作
just didn’t do what it took to make the team.
他们又给了我一次机会 但也搞砸了
And when I got a second chance, I blew that too.
之后我就被送回家了
They sent me home and that was it.
我看着那张照片 当年那个20岁的愣头青
I look at that picture and I see a 20- year- old kid…
还以为自己什么都能搞定
…who thinks he’s, you know, got it all figured out.
可没过多久就全都放弃了
Right before he’s about to throw it all away.
我不想这么心急 但能进你房♥间吗
Hey, I don’t wanna rush anything, but can we go into your room?
因为我那公交司机的叔叔就住在那边
Because my uncle the bus driver lives right across the way…
我们在这干嘛他都看得一清二楚
…and he can see right into this apartment.
-行 -好
– Yes. – Okay.
他们在加时阶段绝杀 让你回味无穷
They win the game in overtime. Then you flip it over.
仿佛回到芬威球场的精彩瞬间
Then you go back to Fenway Park.
又一次见证一场伟大胜利
Then you get another great ending to another….
19号♥ 我们穿过去了
19, we walked through.
没看到干扰
Nothing appears disturbed.
至少从这公♥寓♥里没看到
In this apartment anyway.
那辆狗♥日♥的♥货车呢
Where the fuck’s the truck?
我们锁紧了门 但…
We shut and locked the door, but….
-不是8点45分么 -迟到了呗
– What happened to 8:45? – Late is what happened.
坑爹的蠢货
Fucking douche bag.
祈祷吧 准备行动
Say your prayers. Here we go.
行动吧
Here we go.
小心枪
Gun!
不许动
Don’t move!
快走 走啊 全都退后 退后
Go! Go! Get back! Get back!
别挡路
Get out of the way!
区域内所有人员注意 发生抢劫
Any units in the area, 10-61 in progress.
有人报♥警♥了
The call went out!

Fuck.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!