猜的 外来人外来车吗
Took a guess. I mean, it just seemed like a toonie car.
-怎么了 你不会真有吧 -真的
– Why, do you really have a Prius? – Yeah.
-真的啊 -确实是普锐斯
– Really? – I had a Prius.
-但是挂彩了 -怎么了
– lt got vandalized, of course. – What happened?
没什么 现在我不得不
Doesn’t matter. Now l’m forced to
步行很远穿过住♥宅♥区
walk a mile through the projects.
-那里有一群人… -怎么了
– There were these guys and they started…. – What?
不知道跟弄我车的人是不是一伙
l’m not sure if it was the same guys who trashed my car, but
-他们怎么了 -他们就
– The guys what? – They started getting,
在我经过的时候大喊大叫
you know it started with yelling when I walked by…
然后突然变得很有攻击性
…and then it got really aggressive and….
他们干什么了
What were they doing?
有人朝我扔瓶子的时候
Once glass bottles started getting thrown…
我就明白了
…I started coming to terms with
走那儿不明智 只能绕远
not being cool enough to walk through the projects.
他们朝你扔瓶子吗
They threw bottles at you?
我没事 只不过是绕了点远路
l’m fine. I just have to, you know, go the long way.
就这样 没什么
That’s all. It doesn’t matter.
你就这么忍♥着么
No. You just have to live with it, I guess.
记得他们长什么样吗
You remember what they look like?
哥们 帮个忙 我没法告诉你要干嘛
I need your help. I can’t tell you what it is…
事后也不许问我
…you can never ask me about it later,
我们要去收拾几个人
and we’re gonna hurt some people.
开谁的车去
Whose car are we gonna take?
白粉肯尼快开门
Kenny with the white nose.
-你们好么 伙计们 -好啊
– Hey, what’s good, man? – Hey.
-好么 哥们 -你们是来买♥♥东西的吧
– How you doing? – I hope you here to buy something.
冲着个黑哥们 嚷嚷”白粉肯尼”
You roll up on a nigga, “Kenny with the white nose” Like that.
反正我们不是来玩游戏的
Well, we ain’t here to play fucking Xbox.
-可不 -来闹点海♥洛♥因♥ 肯尼
– Yeah. – Wanna buy some dope, Kenny.
-便宜的次品么 -可以
– Cheap, shitty dope. – Yeah? Okay.
-他也只卖♥♥这种货 -等我找盒子先
– He sells no other kind. – Let me go find my box.
-去去就回 好么 -好
– I’ll be right back, okay? – Appreciate it.
肯尼
Kenny.
我们在查尔斯城
We’re in Charlestown.
东部海♥洛♥因♥最猖狂的地带
Worst heroin problem on the East Coast.
肯老黑却找不到他的盒子
Nigga Ken can’t find his box.
你买♥♥过这蠢货的东西么
You ever buy from this clown before?
我都从白粉电工马蒂那里买♥♥货
I bought drugs from electrician Marty with the white nose.
好吧
All right.
好了 给 你们要的拿来了 哥们
Yeah, here we go. I got just what you need, brother.
-好吧 钱给你 -我看不错 宝贝儿
– All right, here. – All right. Looks good to me, baby.
-谢了 哥们 -好了 先生
– Thanks, partner. – Yes, sir.
那个
Hey, um…
你知道那帮在梅德福街上
…you know them Dominican
惹事的多米尼加兔崽子吗
kids always starting trouble on Medford Street?
知道他们住哪儿么
Know what unit they’re in?
原来是收拾小大学生
Townie credit card.
-谁啊 -开门
– Who is it? – Open up.
我靠
What the?
你在喝啤酒么你 喝你妹
You drinking beers up here, huh? You–
知道痛了吧 下作的人♥渣♥
That hurts, right? Fucking piece of shit.
你用左手扔的吗
Throw with your left?
-操 -操你妹 知道痛了吧
– Fuck! – Oh, shit, that hurts, huh?
-你搞毛啊 -很痛吧
– What the fuck? – That’s a bitch, ain’t it?
你们这帮傻♥逼♥的生意泡汤了
Deal gone south for you motherfuckers.
-太糟了 -你♥他♥妈♥哪根葱
– Too bad. – Who the fuck are you?
谁让你们好死不死在这卖♥♥白粉
Shouldn’t be up here fucking selling dope, I guess.
给我听好 我们一周后还会回来
Listen to me, we’re coming back in a week.
-要让老子再看到你 -操
– If you’re fucking here then… – Oh, shit.
到时看我怎么收拾你
…this is happening again.
走吧 完事了
Let’s go, we’re done.
-你干什么了 -我不知道你在说什么
– What’d you do? – l don’t know what you’re talking about.
那是我哥们 你对他做了什么
That’s my brother. What’d you do to him?
我他妈不知道你在说什么
l don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.
-不知道吗 现在呢 -真的不知道
– You don’t know? How about now? – No.
哥们 淡定 淡定 给我淡定
Hey, chill, chill, chill, man. Chill. Chill, man.
淡你妹的定
Don’t fucking tell me to chill.
-好了 走吧 -你到底干什么了
– Enough. Let’s go. – What’d you do?
-不知道你在说什么 -还不知道吗
– l don’t know what you’re talking about. – No?
看你妹的还怎么踢球 你个二货
There goes college soccer. Motherfucker.
-操 -你做了什么
– Fuck! – What’d you do?
-不知道吗 -我不知道
– No? – I don’t know. Aah!
看到我的长相了吗
See my face?
报♥警♥去吧你
Go tell the cops, all right?
但记住 我也知道你干了什么
But just remember, l see yours too.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我们不是去杀人的 哥们
l can’t be up there killing people, man.
你叫我去的
Hey, you brought me.
戴斯蒙·埃尔登
Desmond Elden?
对 在威利公♥司♥工作 从没蹲过监狱
Yeah, works for Vericom. Never seen the inside of a jail cell.
大多人上班不报道 货车有记录
Most of these guys got no-show jobs. Take down a truck…
领班说 是啊 这家伙昨天来过
…foreman goes, ‘Yeah, guy was here yesterday.
给我们看的考勤卡还是假的
He shows us a forged timecard.’
在威利公♥司♥没法耍花样 那是上市公♥司♥
Can’t play them games at Vericom because it’s a public company.
你没来 就记作病假
You don’t show up, it’s a recorded sick day.
这是仁兄 他的病假时间有点意思
And Dezzy here, he’s got some interesting sick days.
波士顿银行 卡明斯公♥司♥运钞车
BankBoston, Cummins Armored,
阿灵顿布利克斯 剑桥商业银行
Arlington Brinks, Cambridge Merchants.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
你父母还住在查尔斯城吗
So do your parents still live in Charlestown?
不 我爸爸搬到郊区去了
No, my father finally made it out to the suburbs.
你妈妈呢
What about your mother?
我也不知道 六岁时她就走了
l couldn’t tell you. She left when l was 6.
怎么了
What happened?
她就是走了
She left.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
OK.
有一天我被吵闹声惊醒
This sound woke me up.
一开始我也不知道是什么声音
At first l didn’t know what it was.
听着像是掉进陷阱的野兽
Sounded like an animal that got trapped.
以前我从没听过男人哭鼻子
l never heard a man cry before.
我穿着内衣跑下楼
l came downstairs in my underwear.
看到我爸爸在厨房♥里
l see my father in the kitchen.
我还记得那个烟灰缸
First thing l remember was the ashtray.
差不多有一百个烟蒂
Must have been a hundred cigarettes in there.
烟灰堆的像座小山
Ash like a little mountain.
他突然不哭了
He stopped crying…
就那么坐着
…was just sitting there…
看着那台黑白小电视机
watching TV on a little black-and-white.
只有画面没有声音
No sound.
除此之外他不知该做什么了
l think he just didn’t know what else to do.
他看我穿着内衣站在那儿
He looked at me standing there in the doorway in my Underoos.
他说 你妈妈走了 再也不回来了
He said, ‘Your mother left. She’s not coming back.’
就这样
Just like that.
他早上六点就这么抽着烟 一边吃速冻餐
Smoking cigarettes and eating a TV dinner at 6 in the morning.
那之前我们丢过一条狗
We lost our dog the year before…
我当时想做几张传♥单♥
…and I wanted to make these posters…
以防我妈妈走丢了
…in case my mother was lost…
有人找到了会给我们打电♥话♥
…someone could call us…
就像找到我们丢的狗的人
…like the guy who found our dog.
现在我爸还是会说
To this day my father will tell
当时他帮我做传♥单♥了 但他没有
you he helped me make the posters, but he didn’t.
他就坐在厨房♥里
Sat in the kitchen, drank a
一箱一箱地喝啤酒 然后我一个人跑出去
case of beer while l went out on School Street…
见到人就问 看到我妈妈了没
…asking people if they’d seen my mother.
她叫多丽丝
Her name was Doris.
我奶奶在佛罗里达州
My grandmother had a place
橘子镇有个餐馆
that’s a restaurant in Tangerine, Florida.
我以前觉得她可能去那了
So l used to imagine maybe that’s where she went.