小道 坐下啊
Dougy, sit down.
我正要跟这帮逼聊你♥爸♥爸呢
I’m trying to tell these motherfuckers about your father.
那些条子根本不懂一个被判了四十年的人
The feds will never understand the guy who’s facing 40 years.
让他出♥卖♥♥♥朋友
Gonna give him the opportunity
然后把他无罪释放
to walk scot-free if he gives up his friends.
他跟警♥察♥说
He tells them,
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 不就是四十年吗
“Suck a dick. Give me the 40.”
他说的是操♥你♥妈♥逼
“Fucking suck a dick.”
这一杯敬我们的大哥
Yeah, well, here’s to Big Mac.
大哥是个纯爷们
Doing his time like a man.
-是啊 -敬查尔斯城的上一代英雄
– That’s right. – Last crew in Charlestown.
我去买♥♥杯汽水
I’m gonna get a tonic, I guess.
记得给我的酒杯带个小伞
All right. Get me an umbrella for my beer.
给我这杯秀兰邓波也带个樱桃
Let me get a Shirley Temple with an extra cherry, please.
这狗♥日♥的♥真会假正经
Poor fucking sober bastard.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – No problem.
你还喝果汁呢
Juice?
果汁怎么了
Yeah. Juice.
要不要我给你加点料
Do you want some snappers to go with that?
-别搞 你♥他♥妈♥要干什么 -玩玩嘛
– Don’t, fucking what are you doing? – I was just playing.
干嘛蹭我的
My drink.
克丽丝 听说你打架了
Heard you got in a fight, Kris.
我看上去像打了架吗
Do I look like I got in a fight?
不知道 我看看
I don’t know. Let me see.
耳环被他们拔了吗
They pull your hoop out?
是啊
That’s right.
牙买♥♥加货先惹的我
The Jamaican started it.
“牙买♥♥加货先惹的我” 什么牙买♥♥加货
“The Jamaican started it.” What Jamaican?
那索马里贱♥货♥当着我女儿的面说脏话
Fucking Somalian started talking shit when I was with my daughter.
你当时和希安在一起吗
You were with Shyne?
棠雅也在
Tonya was with us.
还有绮丽儿
And Cheryl too.
-对方就一个人么 -对
– The other girl was by herself? – Yeah.
他们以为咱们这都是小白脸
All they see are yuppies down here.
好像在查尔斯城的白人都不是纯爷们
They think there’s no more serious white people in Charlestown.
所以他们就能嚣张了吗
So they can fucking talk shit?
见鬼去吧
No.
你没先对她说什么么
You didn’t say nothing to her first?
老娘先扇她个嘴巴再说
I said something after I slapped the black off her face.
-好吧 -操♥他♥妈♥的
– Right, yeah. – Fuck.
你想念那感觉了吧
Well, do you miss it?
磕可♥卡♥因♥和麻♥醉♥药♥吗 上次挺过瘾
Fucking coke and oxy and all that shit? Yeah, I miss it.
知道我想念什么吗
You know what I miss?
我爬在你那该死的扶手上那次
The fucking grip I used to get on your armrest.
那次我们吸得够爽吧
We smoked it to the filter, right?
-来杯啤酒吧 -小杰
– So have one beer. – Jimmy.
就喝一杯又死不了
One beer ain’t gonna kill you, right?
把我那杯干了吧
Drink my beer for me real quick.
-再给我来一杯 -你也要一杯么
– And one for me. – One for you? Yeah.
小道
Dougy.
小道
Dougy.
道格
Doug.
操♥你♥妈♥的 我知道你在里面
Motherfucker, I know you can hear me.
你也知道我有钥匙 小道
You know I got a key, Dougy.
请进
Come on in.
他妈的忙些什么呢
Too fucking busy, huh?
来吧 小道
Come on, Dougy.
怎么了 克丽丝
What’s up, Kris
来啊
There you go.
干我啊
There you go.
你不就是想干我吗
That’s what you want, right?
-是啊 -爽了吗
– Yeah. – Is that what you want?
-爽就叫出来啊 -爽死了
– Say you love it. – Oh, fuck.
晚安
Good night.
我很高兴能来到这里
I’m grateful to be here today.
我开始是酗酒 你也知道
I started out with alcohol, and, you know, right away…
后来开始嗑药
…went to cocaine
还抽大♥麻♥
and smoking crack.
我在查尔斯城长大 在这个小城镇
Growing up in Charlestown in, you know, a small-knit community…
我们互相照顾 互相保护
…we took care of each other, we were protected.
我的朋友都像我的家人
My friends were really like my family.
我为我之前干的事情感到羞愧
I’m ashamed of the things I’ve done when I’m out there.
我也不知道我是跟谁学的
I don’t know where I learned these things.
七年了 我盼望着每年的圣诞和生日
Seven years went by, and I’d watch Christmas, birthdays,
我都不记得我儿子的样子了
I didn’t know what my son looked like.
我们只想着来钱快
Make a fast buck if we had to…
却没想过被捕的后果
…that progressed into getting arrested, and….
然后你的内心开始挣扎
the struggle that you have within yourself,
那种失落 明白吗
the loss, you know what I mean,
让你感到失望
the disappointment in yourself.
于是你的愤怒渐渐变为绝望
The anger that turns into disappointment. The despair.
有个家伙在酒吧喝酒
It’s like the guy sitting in the bar,
然后进来个牧师
and a priest walks in.
那家伙说 喂 等一下
The guy says, “Hey, wait a minute.
我也不想说这些 但别浪费时间了
I hate to tell you this, don’t waste your time,
我知道上帝根本不存在
but I happen to know there’s no God.”
牧师说 何以见得
The priest says, “Yeah, how’s that?”
那哥们说 我之前在北极探险时
The guy says, “I was an explorer in the North Pole.
遭遇了一场暴雪
I got caught in a blinding storm once.
当时很冷 什么都看不见
Freezing. I was blinded.
真的冻死了 我向上帝祈祷
Freezing to death. And I prayed,
如果你真的存在 请救救我
‘If there’s a God, save me now.’
但上帝没来
Now, God didn’t come.”
牧师说 怎么会呢
And the priest says, you know, “How’s that?
你还活着 肯定是上帝救了你
You’re alive. He must’ve saved you.”
那哥们说 上帝根本没来救我
He says, “God never showed up.
是个爱斯基摩人救了我 带我回他家
An Eskimo came along. Took me back to his camp and saved me.”
那是简妮丝 坐在那儿 是我老婆
That’s Janice. She’s my wife and she’s sitting right there.
她是我的救命恩人
She’s my Eskimo.
你好啊
How you doing?
不好意思
Excuse me?
你在洗衣服吗
Are you doing laundry?
怎么
Huh?
我想问你有零钱吗 换零钱机坏了
I just wondered if you had any change. The machine is out.
-帮不到你 抱歉 -没事
– Can’t help you. Sorry. – Okay.
我回家挂起来晾干吧
I can just hang them up when I get home.
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事 就是有点…
I’m fine. I’m just…
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你没事吧
You okay?
是的 很好 我没事 谢谢你
Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine, thank you. I’m fine, yeah.
真是尴尬
Well, this is embarrassing.
没事 这有什么好尴尬的
No, you got nothing to be embarrassed for.
我能帮你什么吗
Do you need help?
这个礼拜真是糟透了
I’m just having a bad week.
我能理解
I understand.
是我的话就到美甲店大哭一场
I like to have a good cry at the nail salon.
跟那里的美女们诉说一下
Just open right up to the ladies.
她们很善解人意
They’re very understanding.
但你却喜欢在干洗店哭 也行啊
But, you know, you like the Laundromat, so that’s fine.
要不我请你喝一杯吧
Hey, why don’t you let me buy you a drink.
好弥补我没能给你零钱
Make up for letting you down with the quarters.
看看能不能让你心情变好
You know, see if we can turn your week around.
这又没什么损失
What’s the worst that could happen?
联邦调查局 快开门
FBI! Open the door!
快开门
Open the door!
操
Fuck.
日
Fuck.
坑爹的混♥蛋♥ 快放开他
Fucking cocksucker. Get off him.
你搞毛啊 亨利
Jesus Christ, Henry.