Fuck.
我们每天都得在街上看到这婊♥子♥吗
We gonna see this bitch on the street every day?
她什么都没看到
She didn’t see anything.
老天 你确定吗
Jesus, are you sure?
-谁让你劫持她做人♥质♥ -就是
– Taking her for a ride didn’t help. – Yeah.
我♥操♥ 好吧 我来处理吧
Oh, fuck. All right. I’m gonna handle it.
你♥他♥妈♥要怎么处理
How the fuck you gonna handle this?
我开车跟她一段时间 就知道了
I’m gonna stalk her like a fucking A car, we’ll find out.
知道什么
Find out what?
我们要不要吓唬她一下
If she needs to get scared.
她已经被吓到了
She’s already scared.
可能吓得还不够吧
Well, maybe not scared enough.
谢谢你 凯茜
Thanks, Kathy.
季塞小姐 我是重案抢劫组的
Ms. Keesey. Special Agent Adam Frawley,
亚当·福劳利特别探员
Violent Crimes and Robbery.
德瑞克会取一些你的指纹
Derek here is gonna take some elimination prints.
你已经做过初步口供了
I see you’ve given a preliminary statement.
我想了解一下关于你被劫持的事
I want to talk to you about your abduction.

Okay.
-我知道他们威胁你了 -是的
– I understand they threatened you. – Mm-hm.
他们中有人拿了我的身份证
One of them took my license.
那你有没有试图逃跑
And did you try to escape at any point?
没有
No.
你能认出那帮人吗
Is there anything you can identify about the men?
能指证他们吗
Anything you’d testify to?
他们有枪 所以我不敢逃跑
I didn’t try to escape because they had guns.
我能理解
I understand.
他们就这么放了你吗
Then they just let you go?
-是啊 就这么放了我 -谢谢
– Yeah. They just let me go. – Thanks.
一般人经历过类似的事
When someone endures an experience like this…
都会留下后遗症
…there are very often residual effects.
会没事的
It’s gonna be okay.
他们说什么了吗
Did they say anything?
他们说 如果你报♥警♥
“If you talk to the FBl,
我们就会冲进你家把你先奸后杀
we’ll come to your house and fuck you and kill you.”
你要处理这事吗
Are you gonna take care of it?
-我来处理吧 -凭什么是你
– I’ll do it. – Why are you gonna do it?
因为要不是你 就没有现在这个问题
‘Cause you’re the reason we’re having this conversation.
-但我会搞定 -你搞定个屁
– But I’m gonna get it done. – What are you gonna get done? Huh?
你会因为恐吓证人而被抓起来
You gonna get picked up for intimidating a witness.
你一旦出现在她一百英尺以内
You walk within 100 feet of her,
你就会被判十年 懂吗
that’s 10 years. Okay?
你已经犯过两次事了
You got two strikes against you already.
你进去就别想再出来了
They’re gonna bury you under the jail.
刚才抢了多少钱
How much money’s in the sack?
除去给花店的那一份
All right, we got 90 a pop.
每人差不多九万吧
Minus what I had to shave off for the Florist.
杰姆 那个副经理怎么样了
Hey, Jem, what happened with the assistant manager?
下次再碰到一帮拿机♥枪♥的骷髅抢银行
Yeah. Well, next time Skeletor comes in the bank with an AK…
那丫的就学乖了
…I think he’s gonna think
不敢轻易报♥警♥了 是吧
twice about hitting that alarm, isn’t he?
老子没要他的命算他走运
He’s lucky he just got tuned up.
你会抓住他们吗
Are you gonna catch them?
当然
Yes.
联邦调查局可不是无能的代名词
This is the FBI. We’re not completely inept.
事实上
In fact…
我知道他们在哪儿
…I know where they are.
去年波士顿发生了370起银行抢劫案
Three hundred and seventy bank robberies in Boston last year.
超过全世界任何地方的人均水平
More per capita than anywhere else in the world.
这伙人中间的骨干和专业老手 大多都
The guys like this, hardcore guys, pros, 90 percent of them…
来自一个一♥平♥方英里的小城 查尔斯城
…emanate from a one-square-mile neighborhood called Charlestown.
-听过吧 -你在开玩笑吧
– Familiar with it? – You must be kidding me.
一有运钞车被劫 波士顿警方第一时间会怎样
First thing B.P.D. Does when there’s an armored-car robbery?
-封锁查尔斯城大桥 -他就来自查尔斯城
– Close the Charlestown Bridge. – And he’s from Charlestown.
他们利用彼此的院子和房♥子 就像老鼠一样
They use each other’s yards, houses. They’re like rats.
他们很快就能甩掉我们
They ditch us pretty quick.
银行抢劫在查尔斯城是门生意
Heisting banks is a trade in Charlestown.
在以前的欧洲小城里 用来交易的是工艺品
The way villages in old europe used to be known for certain crafts.
在这里 这些商品则是银行和运钞车
In the town, it’s banks and armored cars.
我不能理解
I don’t understand it,
但你至少知道该从哪儿下手
but it makes it easier when you know which bridge to close.
昆兰探员会告诉你具体信息
Agent Quinlan will set you up with a detail.
而如果有什么事
Meantime, if there’s anything
你的证人专家没法做到的话…
your witness specialist can’t do for you ….
你不用担心 我们会抓住他们
You got nothing to worry about. We’re gonna find these guys.
-你们好吗 -很好 你呢
– Hi, how you doing? – Good. How are you?
-很好 进来 -见到你真好
– Good. Come in. – Nice to see you.
-我也是 -过得怎样
– Good to see you. – How have you been?
-不错 进来坐吧 -谢了 玛姬
– Good. Come in and have a seat. – Thanks, Margie,
-你们要点什么吗 -不用了 谢谢
– Can I get you guys anything? – We’re fine. Thank you.
-好吧 迈克马上就来 -好极了
– Okay, well, Mike’ll be right out. – Terrific.
他日子过得还不错么
Really done well for himself.
可不是
Yeah.
能在这住上这种房♥子 花了不少钱吧
He got good money for that place in the town.
为什么大家都喜欢搬去塞格斯城
Why does anybody move to Saugus?
我们可受不了那群葡萄牙佬
It’s gonna take us an hour to get over the Portagee Slide.
是啊
Yep.
老天
Jesus.
给花点干的这行当已经过时了
This shit with the Florist is getting old, man.
我正在花钱赌马呢
I’m investing in a marquee score.
好吗 所以我们总得付点钱给他
All right? So we gotta make a few payments.
付你大爷啊
Fuck making payments to him.
好吧 听我一句劝
Hey, let me give you some advice.
只要有钱 哪儿来的无所谓 好吗
Money don’t care where it came from, all right?
那家伙就是个天煞的爱尔兰疯子
The guy’s a fucking Lucky Charms Irishman…
他的AK机♥枪♥卖♥♥不出去
…who can’t find no one to sell his AKs to…
所以就改卖♥♥迷幻药 想做老大
…so he’s selling narcotics, trying to be the boss.
你每周给那群抽嗨的毒贩子
You didn’t seem to care when you were dropping 2 grand a week…
送去两千块买♥♥药嗑 我看你也乐意
…on monsters and yay, did you?
听着 毒贩子和杀人犯之间
Look, there’s a difference
是有区别的 好吗
between a dealer and a straight killer, all right?
他不就做了一些多米尼加人么 你就龟毛个屁
So he dropped a few Dominicans. What, are you picky?
伙计们
Hey, guys.
-好啊 迈克 -你好 迈克
– Hey, Mike. – Hey, Mike.
给 伙计们
Here you go, guys.
这个给你
Here you go.
-一万块吗 -没错
– Hundred G’s? – That’s right.
看啊
Look at this.
-新鲜出炉哈 -可不是
– Like a newborn baby. All right. – That’s it.
-保重 伙计们 -好 很高兴见到你 迈克
– Take care, guys. – All right. Good to see you, Mike.
-看着不错 -是啊
– Looking good. – All right.
-一百磅 -一万块
– Hundred pounds. – Hundred grand.
给你
There you go.
-白花花的银子 -好吧
– Green money. – All right.
-小心点 哥们 回见 -谢了
– Be smart, brother. We’ll see you. – Thanks. Thank you.
小城花店
罗斯蒂 你好啊 最近怎样
Hey, Rusty. How you doing?
杰姆 最近怎样
Hey, Jem. What’s up? How are you?
弗格 孩子们来了
Fergie. Kid’s here.
你好啊 弗格
Hey, Fergie.
-这是你的 -一切都顺利吗 孩子
– Here you go. – How’s it going, son?
你洗钱的时候小心一点
All right. You run that under the sink, all right?
相信我
Trust me.
好了 下次见
All right. Good to see you.
保重 哥们 回见
Take it easy, man. Good to see you.
现在该去享乐了
Now it’s time for the fun part.
我来了
What up?
你可算来了
Hey, there he is.
-来碰一个 -斯文败类
– Boom. – Sober Jackson.
-最近咋样 -喂 克丽丝塔来了
– What’s up? – Hey, hey. Krista’s here.
继续说啊
Go on, tell Tom.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!