You know what? Not now.
他是这么说 但还得派人守住洛根机场
He says he’s coming, I want people at Logan, South Station,
“米奇” 托马斯·麦克雷
麻州交通局 服务二十年
南部火车站 汽车站 地铁站 所有地方 快去
downtown, Greyhound, subway, everything. Now.
-全部都派了人 -很好
– The city’s covered. – Good.
我们安全 一切就绪
We’re secure, and eveything’s ready.
先生 你得离开这条街
Sir, we need you to stay off the street.
就是去上班 没事
Going to work. No problem.
-多久了 -四十分钟
– How long? – Forty minutes.
-巷子里没人吗 -没人 长官
– Alleyway clear? – Yes, sir.
没有情况 巷子里没动静 完毕
We got nothing. Still no movement in the alley. Over.
看来
Well, I guess he didn’t
他并没有你想的这么在乎你
have as big a thing for you as you thought.
我想也是
I guess not.
对我来说 那会是个晴天
“My sunny days.”
克莱尔 我们会布下天罗地网抓到他
You know, Claire, we are a national organization.
好吧 伙计们 收队 他不会来了
All right, boys, let’s pack it up. He ain’t coming.
我们回去发照片 走吧
Let’s get the description out. Let’s go.
我们知道他长什么样
We know what he looks like.
肯定能抓到他
Let’s go find him.
好 你没事吧
All right. You good?
这是最好的结果 知道吧
Best possible outcome, you know.
做得好
Well done, well done.
请上车 美铁93号♥列车 开往南部
All aboard. Amtrak number 93. All points south.
操♥你♥妈♥逼
是给你的
It’s for you.
克莱尔 收下吧
Claire, take this.
你会用在更好的地方
You’ll do better with it than l can.
你读到这封信时 我早已远走高飞了
By the time you read this, I’ll be long gone.
虽然和我计划的有所出入
Not the way I planned it.
但有生以来 我第一次离开这座城市
but for the first time in my life, I’m leaving this city.
也许我走了
Maybe if I go,
就能不再留恋
I can stop looking.
纪念多丽丝·麦克雷
匿名人士赠
无论你改变了多少
No matter how much you change,
还是要为过去所做的事付出代价
you still have to pay the price for the things you’ve done.
所以我还有很长的路要走
So I got a long road.
但我知道 我会再见到你
But I know I’ll see you again.
不是这边就是那边
This side or the other.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!