家里出什么事了吗
Something wrong with the apartment?
没有 是那个花匠
No. Florist.
花匠怎么了
Florist? What?
传话来了
Came through.
不勒个是吧
Oh, Jesus Christ.
这是个大活儿 小道
lt’s large, Dougy.
-很大一票 -我们被盯上了 免谈
– It’s large. – We’re smoked. Punt it.
不然还找谁做
Who else is gonna buy it?
在你为了四十包大♥麻♥
You should’ve thought about that…
和那家伙断了之前怎么没想过
…before you kept breaking the guy off for 40 dimes.
-是我预料之中的事 -我可不这么想
– There’s an expectation for me. – I’ll correct it.
-是吗 -没错 听着
– Oh, you will? Okay. – Yeah. Look.
重新找个人吧 好吗
Look, pick up an extra guy. All right?
或者就你们三个人去
Or go with three guys.
要么他妈的放聪明点步行去
Or fucking be smart and boot it.
这么说你不去么
Oh, so you’re not going?
不去
No.
为什么
And why’s that?
因为我们现在鸭梨大得很 这是理由之一
Because we got a ton of heat on us, for one thing.
我们会挺过去 都干了多少次了
We’ll put a move on. We’ve done it a hundred times.
你知道吗 算了
You know what?
你爱干嘛干嘛 我不干了
Forget it. Do what you want to do. I’m done.
-你说什么 -我不干了
– What? What? – I’m done.
-不干了是什么意思 -你没听懂吗
– You’re done? – What does it sound like?
我不懂 那是什么意思
l don’t know. What’s that mean?
这不是明摆着么
What you think it means?
你说你不干了是什么意思 听着像是狗屁
What does that mean you’re done? Sounds like a bunch of bullshit.
我这么跟你说吧
Let me put it to you this way:
我要开车离开这该死的地方
l’m putting this whole fucking town in my rear-view.
我不能让你离开某些人
There’s people I can’t let you walk away from.
什么
What?
谁啊
Who?
得了
Come on.
真的假的 小杰
Are you serious, Jimmy?
她不是我的孩子
She’s not my kid.
得了吧你
I mean, look, cut it out.
你♥他♥妈♥只关心白粉和游戏机
All you give a fuck about is coke and Xbox…
现在怎么突然关心起希安来了
…now you’re trying to play it off like you care about Shyne?
你知道你这人的毛病吗
Know what your problem is?
你总是自以为比别人强
You think you’re better than people.
他妈的自命清高又趾高气昂
Mr. Fucking-Clean. Mr. Fucking-Goddamn-High-and-Mighty.
我是比这些人都强
I’m better than all these people.
比所有人都强
I’m better than everybody.
但你在这儿长大
But you grew up right here.
我们都一样
Same rules that I did.
好吧
Okay.
还想说什么
What else?
孩子他爸到底是谁
Who the fuck’s the father?
-反正不是我 -你♥他♥妈♥的一直在操她
– I know I’m not. – You were the one fucking her.
好吧 但又不止我一个 哥们
Yeah, I wasn’t the only one, brother.
好吗 她知道我不是孩他爸
Okay? She knew I knew I’m not the father…
我因为尊重她才不问
…and I have enough respect for her not to ask her.
因为我觉得她也不知道
Because I don’t think she knows.
我不想碎了你的好梦 伙计
I don’t wanna shatter your illusions here, partner.
麦特潘那边可没什么免费诊所
There aren’t enough free clinics in Mattapan…
帮你查出孩子的父亲是谁
…to find out who the father of that kid is.
我也不知道你以为自己算哪根葱
I don’t know who the fuck you think you are either.
你没资格对我指手画脚 明白吗
You aren’t letting me or not letting me do shit, all right?
我再给你强调一点
Here’s a little cheat sheet for you.
想要你我和你妹还有希安
It’s never gonna be me and you and your sister and Shyne…
生活在同一屋檐下这完全是狗屁
…fucking playing house up there.
明白了吗 听懂了吗
All right? You got it?
你♥他♥妈♥给我好好记住
Get that in your fucking head!
这妈♥逼♥的一厢情愿我他妈受够了
l’m tired of your one-way fucking bullshit.
要是你要找我 就到佛罗里达来
If you wanna see me again, come down and visit me in Florida.
操
Cunt.
当时…
In the 302…
条子抓到我在这杀了布兰登
…Feds have me dropping Brendan right here.
我把他带到蒂贝茨
I got him back on Tibbetts.
往他胸口来上一枪
Shot him right in the chest.
我记得他看着我
I remember he looked at me.
那丫的居然没死
I don’t know who was more
我不知道他和我谁更吃惊
fucking surprised he wasn’t dead, him or me.
我们就这么站在那
We just kind of stood there…
大概愣了一秒钟吧
…for a second, like,
就这么干等着 我也不知道为啥
waiting for some shit to happen. I don’t know what.
后来他开始跑
He started running.
那坑爹的中了枪还跑了一百码 小道
Fucking guy ran 100 yards with a bullet in his heart, Dougy.
我说 这货都能去跑田径了
I mean, the fucking guy should’ve ran track.
你知道我的意思吧
You know what I’m saying?
我并没要你那么做
I didn’t ask you to do that.
没错 你用不着说 小道 我们是兄弟
Yeah, well, you didn’t have to, Dougy. Come on.
我听说布兰登拿着把格洛克
They told me Brendan was coming down here
想过来找你麻烦
to roll up on you with a Glock 21.
所以我就过来 把那丫的做了
So I came over here, and I put him in the fucking ground.
为此蹲了九年
Did nine years for it.
我不要你谢我
Now, you don’t gotta thank me…
但你也不能这么一走了之
…but you’re not walking away.
我很感激你为我做的一切
l’m grateful for everything you done for me.
你们在我爸进去后收留了我
Your family took me in when my father went away.
你就像是我哥哥
You’re like a brother to me.
但我决定要走了
But l’m leaving.
要对我开枪吗
Gonna shoot me?
来吧
Go ahead.
但你只能冲我背后开枪了
But you’re gonna have to shoot me in the back.
-别起来 -好吧
– Don’t get up. – All right.
近来可好 弗格
How you doing, Fergie?
听着 我就是过来亲自告诉你…
Listen, just wanted to stop by and tell you myself…
不管你在酝酿什么…
…whatever this thing is you got going on…
我觉得弟兄们没我也照样行
…I think my guys can handle it without me.
你知道我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
我不会单独雇佣他们三个
l wouldn’t hire them without you.
我也不会单独雇用你
And l wouldn’t hire you without them.
你们是个团伙
You’re a unit.
听着 恕我直言 我不想争辩
Look, with all due respect, l didn’t come here for a debate.
我不干
I’m not doing it.
所以 不管怎样你自己想办法吧
So, you know, work it out however you can.
我…
I….
淡定 好吗
Calm down. Okay?
虽然有悖我的处事原则
It goes against my better judgment…
但只是出于尊敬 息事宁人…
…but just out of respect, smooth things over…
一点小意思 收下吧
…just take this for it, all right?
这事没完
Not gonna cut it.
你觉得我会随便找个张三接手吗
Do you think I’m gonna put Joe Flipper head on this?
你得照我说的做
You’re gonna do what l ask.
没完是吧
Not gonna cut it, huh?
好吧
Okay.
你给我听好了 你妈♥逼♥的算哪根葱
Let me ask you something. Who the fuck do you think you are?
有枪屌♥个毛啊 又不只你一个有枪
The only guy in Charlestown with a gun?
你们手下的人又非法赌博又贩毒
You guys run numbers and pump dope.
而你一把年纪了 还自以为什么人物吗
You’re an old guy who don’t know his glory years are behind him.
老子他妈的不是你手下 明白吗
I ain’t fucking working for you. Got it?
你要是想找茬
You got a problem with that,
我住邦克山路551号♥ 随时恭候
I live at 551 Bunker Hill Street. Stop by anytime.
你知道我住哪儿
You know where to find me.
你不做也得做
You’re gonna do this for me…
不然老子爆了你的蛋
…or I’m gonna clip your nuts…
就像我当初对你老子做的那样
…like I clipped your daddy’s.
别跟我提我老爹
Don’t talk about my father.
孩子 我了解你父亲
Son, I knew your daddy.