The security team told him that he wasn’t safe in London anymore,
这段时间 他需要躲得远远的
and for time being he needed to stay away.
当然 我非常替他害怕
Of course, I get super scared for him.
我可以看出来这让他很紧张
I could just see that it was straining on him.
他只是想让我理解 一切都会没事的
He just wanted my understanding that things were gonna be fine,
我们会在一起的
and we were going to be together.
我说 “好吧 我会陪着你”
And I was like, “Okay. I’ll be here for you.”
(英国 伦敦)
我回到家的时候 我的一位朋友 谷歌♥到了列维耶夫的家族
When I got back home, one of my friends Googled the Leviev family.
(列维耶夫钻石)
(谷歌♥搜索)
(全球富豪榜第782位 资产16亿美元)
在非洲有自己的钻石矿
她说那是最强大的家族之一
She says this is one of the most powerful families.
他们能做大是有原因的
They’ve become big for a reason.
(弗拉基米尔·普♥京♥) 是“真正的朋友”)
对他所参与的事 需要现实一点
Need to be realistic about what he’s involved in.
我好久没见到他了 当然让你有点害怕
I hadn’t seen him in a while. And of course it made you a bit scared.
于是我检查了他的Tinder 看看他在哪里
So I check his Tinder to see where he is.
我看到他在另一个国家
I see that he’s in a different country.
我还看到他的几张照片有改动
And I also see a couple of his pictures had changed.
我的心都沉了下来 这意味着他最近很活跃
My heart just sank, you know, ’cause that means that he’s been active.
怎么回事
So what’s going on?
(我很害怕受伤)
我不再用Tinder了 我删除了应用程序 我删除了账户
I’m not using Tinder anymore. I deleted the app. I deleted the account.
他说我们是一边的 我们是一起的
He tells me that we’re a team and we’re together
我没什么好担心的
and that I have nothing to worry about.
没有其他人了 只有我
There’s no one else. Only me.
我在乎你 我想你 一切都会好起来的 宝贝
I care about you. I miss you. And everything will be all right, baby.
我坐下来玩着手♥机♥ 滑着Tinder
I was sitting by my phone, swiping, swiping.
你想要什么样的男生
What kind of guy were you hoping for?
一个理想的人 要聪明 而且很有趣 很冲动
An ideal guy. A smart one. And funny. And very impulsive.
(瑞典 斯德哥尔摩)
我是一个非常独♥立♥的女人 我一直都是
I’m a very independent woman. I always have been.
我从16岁开始就是这样
I’ve done that since the age of 16,
所以我不需要一位照顾我的人
so I don’t need a man to take care of me,
但是我很愿意和一位男士 来共享我的人生
but I would appreciate to have a man to share my life.
(佩妮拉 31岁 想和一位让我笑的人分享我的冒险)
我的Tinder资料很杂
My Tinder profile was a mix.
上面有我穿工作装的照片 也有旅行的照片
It had some pictures with me dressed for work, traveling,
因为我还是希望吸引一位
because I still wanted to attract this person
和我有着同样生活的人
that was living the same life as I did.
我当时在滑 然后这个人出现了
So I was swiping. And then this guy comes up.
这是个经常旅行的人
This is someone who is well-traveled.
而且工作很努力
And still works very hard.
所以我想 “好极了 我们往右滑吧”
So I thought, “Oh, great. Let’s swipe right on that.”
(配对成功)
我收到了一个配对
I got a match.
(最近的Instagram相册)
他在瑞典做生意 但上面说他住在阿姆斯特丹
He was here in Stockholm for business, but it said he was living in Amsterdam.
他给我发私信问我要不要来看看
He texts me and asks me if I want to come visit.
(西蒙·列维耶夫 语♥音♥信息)
明天上午9点有一班飞机
There is a flight tomorrow at nine o’clock in the morning
从瑞典飞往阿姆斯特丹
from Stockholm to Amsterdam.
所以可以的话请告诉我
So tell me if it’s all right for you.
他要了我的护照信息 帮我订了机票
He asked about my passport details, booked my flight ticket,
我觉得这是一个很友好的态度
which I thought was a nice gesture.
我从LLD钻石公♥司♥的 西蒙·列维耶夫那里收到确认信息
I get this confirmation from Simon Leviev at LLD Diamonds.
(谷歌♥搜索 LLD钻石公♥司♥)
当然 我开始谷歌♥
Of course, I started to Google,
因为你在和任何人约会前 都会在谷歌♥上搜索他
because you always Google everyone you’re supposed to go on a date with.
(关于我们)
他父亲是钻石大亨
His father is this diamond tycoon,
我就想 “我的天 又一个钻石男”
and I’m just thinking, “Oh my God, another diamond guy.”
-Um… -Another diamond guy?
又一个钻石男

Yeah.
我以前和一个钻石行业的人交往过
I used to date a guy that was in the diamond industry.
好吧 也许要有第二次了
Okay, maybe second time around.
(荷兰 阿姆斯特丹)
我坐车去他家 附近的社区非常迷人
I take a car to his house, which is in this lovely, lovely neighborhood.
他过来打开门了
He comes and opens up the door.
他穿得很优雅
He dresses very elegantly.
“对我来说有点矮” 这是我的第一个想法
“A little bit short for my taste,” was the first thing I was thinking,
但是和他聊天很轻松
but he’s really easy to talk to.
很少刚见到某人 就能有这种立刻的共鸣
It’s quite rare that you meet someone and you have this instant connection.
我们在共处了一个小时后
After we spent an hour together,
我们感觉我们彼此已经认识十年了
we felt like we had known each other for ten years or something.
我们去吃了午餐 全体员工欢迎我们
We go for lunch, the entire staff welcomes us.
他们带来了餐厅 专门为西蒙准备的鱼子酱
They bring a special order of caviar that the restaurant uses just for Simon.
我觉得上菜好像永远不会停一样
I don’t think the food ever stopped coming in.
他真的问了很多问题 也真的愿意倾听
He really asked a lot of questions, really wanted to listen,
我很欣赏这一点
which I really appreciated.
因为你很少能找到愿意倾听的男人
‘Cause it’s quite rare to have men listen sometimes.
之后 我们在阿姆斯特丹散步了很久 我看到一个钻石博物馆
Afterwards, we had a nice, long walk around Amsterdam. I see a diamond museum.
我喜欢博物馆 如果你想逛钻石博物馆
I love museums, and if you should go to a diamond museum,
你最好和懂行的人一起
you should go with someone in the business.
他知道所有的钻石矿
He knows all about the mines,
怎么切割 哪里有最好的钻石
how to cut them, where you get the best diamonds.
他什么都知道
He knows everything.
在那之后 他对我做了一点小动作
After that, he makes this little bit of a move on me.
但感觉不太对
But it just doesn’t feel right.
他就说 “不行 也许不行 最好还是当朋友吧”
He’s like, “No, maybe no. Just… Better just stay friends.”
“是啊 也许你说得对”
“Yeah, maybe you’re right.”
就算我们之间没有浪漫的火花
Even though there wasn’t a romantic energy between us,
我也真的很享受
I really enjoyed myself.
(哈哈哈 真的让我很开心)
我一两天后就开始想他了 因为我们玩得很开心
I actually missed him after just a day or two, because we did have a lot of fun.
(太奇怪了 我真的很想你)
(我也想你)
我们在聊天 打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
We were talking and calling and texting.
他出去吃饭的时候
When he’s out to dinner,
他会给我发图片 我们会发语♥音♥
he sends me a picture, and we used voice notes.
很漂亮 很好看 佩妮拉
Beautiful looking. Beautiful, Pernilla.
很高兴明天就能见到你
Happy to see you tomorrow.
有时候你可以有两种不同的人格
You can be two different types of personalities sometimes.
所以你要么是充电的 要么是耗电的
So either you can be a battery charger or a battery drainer.
好好工作 好好玩耍
Work hard, play hard.
他绝对是我的充电器
And he was definitely my battery charger.
太好看了 漂亮的裙子
Amazing. Amazing. Beautiful dress.
有一次我记得 他飞过来就为了和我喝杯咖啡
Once, I remember, like, he flew over just to have a coffee with me one day
因为我那天过得很糟糕
because I was having a bad day.
佩妮拉大概十点的时候 我们去喝了一杯
Pernilla, about 10 o’clock we’re going for a drink.
然后 十二点半 我们去了俱乐部
Then, 12:30, we’re going to the club.
我等不及要见你了 宝贝
Can’t wait to see you later!
我在他备注旁边加了个王子的表情
I gave him a little bit of a prince emoji next to his name,
因为有时他的举止就像王子
because that’s how he’s behaving sometimes.
我总是开这个玩笑
And I always make a joke about this.
(你有一件印着王子的衬衫吗 很适合你)
真的觉得我们有特殊的联♥系♥
Really felt like we had a special connection.
(英国 伦敦)
我等不及要见你了 我全心全意爱你 我好想你
I can’t wait to see you. I love you with all my heart. I miss you so much.
西蒙经常出差 我们每天都在聊天 发短♥信♥
Simon was away a lot on business. We’d talk and text every single day.
你的女孩终于完成了今晚的瑜伽
Your girl is finally done with yoga for the night.
她在家做了一些美味的三文鱼
And she’s at home making some delicious salmon.
我觉得很特别
I felt special.
(天啊 谢谢你宝贝)
感觉太棒了
It was just amazing.
然后 他问我
And then, he asked me.
(搬来和我一起住)
(很乐意)
这是最好的感觉 你懂的 当有人和你
It’s just the best feeling, you know, when you have someone
保持在一个频道上
and both are on the same wavelength.
该去二号♥公♥寓♥了
Time for apartment number two.
客厅可以看电影什么的
Living room where we can watch movies and stuff.
我梦想着我们两个人能一起生活
I was dreaming of how it would be for the two of us to live together.
然后有一个很棒的厨房♥
And then you have this awesome kitchen.
这里是卧室
And here is the bedroom.
西蒙告诉我预算是每个月1.5万美元
Simon tells me that the budget is $15,000 per month.
第三间公♥寓♥
Third apartment.
所以我要去所有这些 漂亮的公♥寓♥转一转
So I’m going all the rounds in these amazing apartments.
有时候西蒙和我还会打视频一起看
And sometimes I even have Simon with me on FaceTime.
这是我和他一个很好的联♥系♥方式
It was just a really nice way to connect with him,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!