Suddenly I realized I was in a quite powerful position.
(西蒙·列维耶夫)
他再也没办法骗到Tinder上任何女性
He wasn’t able to get any women on Tinder anymore
因为在谷歌♥上全是他的脸
because his face was all over Google.
所以他躲在布拉格
So he was hiding in Prague
除了我 他绝对没有别的地方可去
and he had absolutely nowhere else to go besides me.
他总是告诉我 要让你的朋友在身边 敌人更要在身边
He always told me keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
为了让他相信我站在他这边
To make him believe I was still on his side,
我告诉他我仍然爱他 我相信他说的一切
I told him I still love him, that I believed everything he said.
我甚至还叫这些女孩儿贱♥货♥
I even called these girls bitches.
我一直在给西蒙发信息说
I’m texting Simon all the time,
“早上好 亲爱的 你好吗 晚安 好好睡吧 我爱你” 我想你
saying, “Good morning, love. How are you?” “Good night. Sleep well. I love you. I miss you.”
他一直告诉我 当然 是西蒙
And he keeps on telling me, and, of course, it’s Simon,
他需要钱来逃脱他敌人的追踪
that he needed money to escape from his enemies.
他需要假护照
He needed fake passports.
他想要我典当了车
He wanted me to pawn my car.
他想要我卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
He wanted me to sell my house.
(我必须拿到这笔钱)
那时我就想到了 我要骗这个Tinder骗子
That’s when I got my idea. I was going to swindle the Tinder Swindler.
西蒙只穿名牌服装 他借此包装自己
Simon only wears designer clothes. He’s covered in it.
范思哲 古驰 路易威登 杜嘉班纳
Versace, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana.
我在时尚奢饰品行业工作
I work in the luxury fashion industry,
所以我知道他的衣橱很值钱
so I know his wardrobe is worth a fortune.
我跟他说 “拜托 让我替你卖♥♥了那些衣服吧
I said to him, “Please, let me sell those clothes for you
这样我们可以筹一点钱
so we can generate some money.”
(好的 你什么时候可以飞)
西蒙把这些衣服都带走了
Simon has all of these clothes with him.
我要去布拉格
I needed to go to Prague.
在我离开阿姆斯特丹之前 西蒙给我发了一张信♥用♥卡♥
Before I leave Amsterdam, Simon had a credit card delivered to me.
上面写着“大卫·莎伦”
It says, “David Sharon.”
我拍了张照片发给了警方
I take a picture and send it to the police,
告诉他们西蒙又创造了一个新身份
telling them Simon is creating a new identity.
(捷克共和国 布拉格)
他的地址在一个偏僻的地方
His address was in the middle of nowhere.
随着我越来越近 我的心脏狂跳
As I’m getting closer, my heart is pounding.
我心想 “天啊 我怎么能想出 这么愚蠢的计划”
I thought, “Oh, my God, how can I come up with such a stupid plan?
“因为现在我还要面对他”
Because now I need to face him.”
他不是我男朋友 他不是列维·列维耶夫的儿子
He’s not my boyfriend. He’s not the son of Lev Leviev.
他不为LLD钻石公♥司♥工作
He’s not working for LLD Diamonds.
他是个骗子
He is a fraud,
我完全不知道他会做出什么事
and I have absolutely no idea what he’s capable of.
他已经站在外面等我了
He was already standing outside waiting for me,
他抱了抱我 亲了下我的嘴唇
and he hugged me and he kissed me on the lips,
我感觉很恶心
and I felt disgusting.
我当时气得想要大喊
I was so angry and I wanted to scream,
但我只对他说 “我爱你 我好想你”
but the only thing I said was, “I love you and I missed you.”
他在布拉格市中心有预约
He made an appointment in the center of Prague,
他希望我跟他一起去
and he wanted me to come along with him.
我们在整形医院的总部外停了下来
We stopped outside this head office of a plastic surgeon.
我在想 “天啊 我们要在这里做什么”
I was like, “Oh, my God, what are we going to do here?”
他想改变他的颊骨 鼻子 嘴唇 也许还有下巴
He wanted to change his cheekbones, his nose, his lips, maybe his chin,
整形医生说
and the plastic surgeon says,
“很抱歉 但我不会执行这个手术
“I’m sorry, but I’m not going to do this surgery
因为只有罪犯才会想这么做”
because only criminals want this.”
我差点把嘴里的水吐出来
I almost spit out my water
因为我真的很想告诉这位医生
because I really wanted to say to this surgeon,
“但是他就是一个罪犯”
“But he is a criminal.”
当我看着这个可悲的男人 因为不能做整形手术哭泣
As I’m watching this pathetic man crying for not getting his plastic surgery,
我在想
I thought,
“如果你没有这么下流卑鄙 也许我还会可怜你”
“If you weren’t such… a piece of shit, I would feel sorry for you.”
到了下午 我们扮演一对情侣
In the afternoon, we played boyfriend and girlfriend,
牵手 一起吃晚饭
holding hands, having dinner together.
然后我还得睡在他旁边
But then I needed to still sleep next to him.
他没有采取什么动作 谢天谢地 但是我在床上一动不敢动
He didn’t make any move, thank God, but I was just in bed, frozen,
整夜都盯着天花板
looking at the ceiling all night.
终于到早上了 我打包了三个大行李箱
Morning finally comes, I pack up three massive suitcases.
西蒙都没过来帮我
Simon didn’t even help me with it.
就在我走之前 他把一封信交给我
Right before I was leaving, he hands over this letter.
他说 “请在飞机上看” 我不能很快离开那里
He said, “Please read it in the plane.” I cannot get out of there fast enough.
我记得我有这封信
I remember that I had this letter.
在这里
I have it here.
“亲爱的艾琳 你知道这是我这辈子最艰难的时刻
“Dear Ayleen, well, as you know, this is the most difficult time of my life,
我想要谢谢你站在我这边
and I want to thank you that you are standing by my side
你没有放弃我们的爱”
and that you don’t give up on our love.”
“你是我梦想中的女人 我想和你一起创造未来”
“You are the woman of my dreams, and I want to build a future together.”
“能和你结婚 会是我的荣幸”
“To marry you will be an honor for me.”
“生几个小孩 组建家庭 你就是我脑海中的女人”
“And to make a family with kids together, you are the woman I see it with.”
“你一定要尽你所能帮助我”
“You’ve got to help me with everything you can.”
“这是为了你 你父母 也为了我们的未来 我值得你的帮助”
“It’s for you, for your parents, for our future. I’m worth it.”
“现在我该去实现不可能的奇迹了”
“Now it’s time to do the impossible possible.”
“我很幸运这辈子 能遇到你这样的女孩
“I’m blessed to have a woman like you in my life
并与你共度幸福的余生”
to live in happy ever after.”
“我爱你 我从来都没这样爱过”
“I love you like I never loved before.”
“我相信你”
“I trust you.”
“不要放弃”
“Don’t give up.”
“永远爱你 你的西蒙”
“Love you forever, yours, Simon.”
真是谎话连篇
Just a piece of shit.
我开始进行清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥
I’m on Operation Sell, Sell, Sell.
(物品清单)
(告诉我们你在卖♥♥什么)
(古驰运动衫)
(提交清单))
(马上打给我)
西蒙一直在给我发短♥信♥ 打电♥话♥
Simon is texting and calling me all the time.
(物品清单)
“你卖♥♥了什么 我的钱呢 你得快点”
“What have you sold? Where’s my money? You need to be quick.”
我一直跟他说我什么都没卖♥♥
I keep on telling him I haven’t sold anything.
(已售出)
(范思哲长裤)
(未接语♥音♥来电)
我一直在卖♥♥东西 我就没打算把钱给他
I was selling, selling, selling. I was never going to send him the money.
我刚收到一条通知 有个人想买♥♥西蒙的一样东西
I just got a notification that I got an offer for one of Simon’s items.
说曹操曹操就到
Speaking of the Devil.
所以你现在还在卖♥♥他的东西
So you’re still selling his things now?
是的 我还在卖♥♥他的东西
Yes, I’m still selling his things.
这当然不能填补我给他的一切
Of course it wasn’t in line with everything that I gave him,
但感觉算是有点补偿
but it felt like a little bit of payback.
我们周一就需要用钱
We need the money on Monday.
你总说明天 明天 你是在拖延时间吗
Another day, another day. Are you trying to buy time?
你把这事拖了三个星期 根本用不着三个星期
You’re dragging it over three fucking weeks. It doesn’t take three weeks.
又过了几周 他就知道我把钱留给自己了
After a few weeks, he knows that I was keeping the money for myself.
那时候他的态度彻底变了
That’s when he turned around completely.
你别再跟我玩了 行了
You stop playing game with me now! Stop!
他用这些消息轰炸我 都很有攻击性
He bombs me with all these messages, and they were so aggressive.
(语♥音♥信息)
如果你还活着 就听我说 你今天就得把钱给我
If you’re active, listen to me! You’re gonna give it today.
你不知道自己在干什么
You don’t know where the fuck you’re going.
大概20分钟的语♥音♥留言
Voice memos of, like, 20 minutes.
我对我说的话很抱歉 但事实就是这样
I’m sorry about what I said, but that’s it.
说别人都在笑我
But you’re taking the piss out of me.
这就是我看清他真实面目的时候
This is where I saw his several personalities.
我爱你 我关心你 我问了上千遍
I love you and I care about you. I ask a thousand fucking times.
我好声好气地请求 我跟你说话很客气
I ask nicely. I’m speaking to you nicely.
我试着尊重你 但你好像在耍我
I try to respect you, but it’s like you’re fucking with me.
(语♥音♥信息)
你不知道我有多爱你 你只需要再相信我最后一次
You have no idea how much I love you. You just need to trust me one last time.
我明天需要一个答案 相信我 做一次信仰之跃 去吧
I need an answer tomorrow. Believe in me. Have a leap of faith for one time. Do it.
别骗我 我知道怎么说谎 我可以教你怎么说谎
Don’t send me lies. I know how to lie. I can teach you how to lie.
我需要这笔钱才能成功
I need this money to succeed.
(语♥音♥信息)
(你是支持我还是反对我)
帮我离开这里 我没有其他人了 我只有你
Help me out here. I don’t have nobody else. I have only you.
我求你了 拜托
I’m begging from you, please.
(你会失去一切)
(语♥音♥信息)
我给了你建议 听我的
I give you advice. Choose it!
你消失了 没人能看到你的信息
You disappear. Nobody can see your messages.
我不是你的敌人 我不是在跟你吵
I’m not your enemy. I’m not fighting you.
你会遇到你这辈子见过最可怕的敌人
And you will get the worst fucking enemy you have ever seen in your life
为你和你的家人考虑一下 要是你敢耍我
for you and for your fucking family if you will ever play with me!