我想每个人都喜欢 在酒吧或杂货店里邂逅
I think everyone would love to just meet someone in a bar or in a grocery store.
但现在 你认识一个人的最好方式 是在约会软件上
But nowadays, the best way you can meet someone is on a dating app.
在Tinder上什么都能找到
You can find a bit of everything on Tinder.
有些人在这里寻找长♥期♥的关系或婚姻
There are people looking for long-term relationships or marriage.
也有只是想要约炮的人
People who just want to hook up.
什么人都有
Anything.
你可以联♥系♥到来自世界各地的人
You can pick guys from all over the world.
这个软件上有很多男人
It’s a lot of men.
我们都在寻找未经雕琢的钻石
We are all looking for that diamond in the rough.
(配对成功)
当然 你会在谷歌♥上搜索所有 你要去约会的人
And of course, you Google everyone that you’re supposed to go on a date with.
(谷歌♥搜索西蒙·列维耶夫)
(亿万富翁的儿子)
这一定会很有趣的 让我们右划选择
Well, this is gonna be fun. Let’s swipe right on that.
私人飞机 酷炫跑车 世界各地的派对
Private jets, cool cars, amazing parties all over the world.
发生在我身上的事就像一部电影
What happened to me felt like a movie.
但在电影里 总是有坏人
But in the movies, there’s always bad guys.
我收到了一些威胁信息
I get these threatening messages.
(不要成为我的敌人 你会失去一切)
这些敌人在监视我 监视我的家人
These enemies were watching me, my family.
(被调查的女子)
(该女子被发现时已身亡)
(被发现时已经死亡)
简直太可怕了
It’s just been fucking hell.
我真的好害怕 他们现在来了吗 我们锁门了吗
I’m shit scared. Are they coming now? Did we lock the door?
我想我再也无法跟之前一样了
I don’t think I ever will be the same again.
轻轻一划就能永远改变你的生活
One little swipe can change your life forever.
(Tinder 诈骗王 距离3.2千米)
我认为)我认为生活就是爱
I think the… I think life is about love,
因为我最快乐的时光就是恋爱的时候
’cause the most happiest times I’ve had is when I’ve been in love.
这就是我认为爱情最神奇的地方 无论你有多少次心碎
That’s what’s most amazing about love, no matter how many heartbreaks you’ve had,
你还是会去追寻
you still go after it.
我喜欢约会
I love dating.
当我感到紧张的时候 我就知道会有些特别的东西
The moment I get nervous, then I know that there’s something special here.
我喜欢变得紧张 这就是问题所在
And I love being nervous. That’s the thing.
我追寻那种全身心投入 那种)
I’m after that all-consuming, the kind of…
伴随你成长的东西
What you’ve grown up with.
我对爱情的最初记忆是在迪士尼
The first memories that I have about love is Disney.
(《美女与野兽》)
我把《美女与野兽》的磁带 全背下来了
I had memorized the entire Beauty and the Beast cassette.
我知道里面所有的歌♥
I knew all the songs.
我就是很爱贝儿
I just love Belle.
她和我一样是个小镇女孩 追寻更大的意义
She is this small-town girl like me, hoping for something bigger.
她遇到了这个人 然后在某种意义上她救了他
She meets this person, and then she saves him in a sense,
或者说他也救了她 就像是一起进入了一种不同的生活
or he saves her as well. Like, to go into a different life together.
就像王子来救你的感觉一样 这感觉深入你心
It just sticks with you, like, the feeling of a prince coming to save you.
我想 即使你知道这故事不是真的 但还是会去相信
And I think that even though you know it’s not real, it’s still with you a bit.
我想每个人内心深处 都有那一点点希望
I think everyone has that little bit of hope deep down inside
希望会像童话中所描绘的那样神奇
it will be as magical as they were portraying it to be.
(你收到一个新的配对)
但在现实生活中找到白马王子)
But finding Prince Charming in real life…
并不是件容易事
It’s a lot of work.
(塞西莉 29岁 信息技术顾问 伦敦大学 硕士)
我用Tinder有七年了
I’ve been on Tinder for seven years.
我来自挪威 但住在伦敦 所以我在两个国家都用Tinder
I’m from Norway, but live in London. So I’ve been on Tinder in two countries.
你收到过多少配对
How many matches have you had?
你真的想看看吗
Do you really want to see?
-我们能看看吗 -可以
Can we see? -Yeah.
1024个配对
1,024 matches.
是的 我算得上是个Tinder专家 你可以这么说
Yeah, I’m a bit of a Tinder expert. You can say that.
你能拥有的最重要的东西 是一张带有你脸的照片
The most important thing that you can have is a picture of your face,
然后就是你和朋友们的合照
then you have a picture with friends.
展示你的社交能力也很重要
It’s important to show that you’re social as well.
我觉得我的资料表明 我不喜欢随意调情
Feel my profile showing I’m not in the hook-up culture.
我在追求长♥期♥的爱情
Like, I’m after long-term love.
对我来说 右划选中一个男人
For me to swipe right on a guy,
我们需要在我正在看的照片上
it needs to be that we have some similar interests
有一些相似的兴趣
in the pictures I’m looking at.
也许是在某个地方吃顿大餐
Maybe like a nice dinner somewhere,
或者是你喜欢海滩 因为我喜欢海滩
or that you like the beach, ’cause I love a beach.
我的天啊 动物
Oh my God. Um, animals.
一个养猫的帅哥 绝对不会出错的
A handsome man with a cat? Like, it can’t go wrong.
而且你想要一个有野心的男人
And you want a guy that has ambition.
就像电影《绅士爱美人》里的 玛丽莲·梦露
It’s like Marilyn Monroe in the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.
然后她引用了这句话 她说)
And then she has this quote where she says…
你难道不知道男人有钱 就像女人漂亮一样吗
Don’t you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty?
你可能不会因为一个女孩漂亮就娶她
You might not marry a girl just because she’s pretty,
但我的天啊 漂亮难道没有帮助吗
but my goodness, doesn’t it help?
这是一句非常真实的引言 你就想要全套的
It is a very true quote. Like, you want the full package.
但要找到你想要的人并不容易
But it’s not easy to find what you’re looking for.
需要滑动大量的页面 来来回♥回♥
It’s a lot of swiping. Back and forth, back and forth.
当我看到西蒙的照片时 他的样子是我喜欢的
When I saw Simon’s pictures, he had the kind of look that I like.
他穿得很时髦 我喜欢西装男 他有好几套西装
He was dressed very stylish. I love a guy in a suit, and he had several of those.
他还有他自己的Instagram链接
And he had his link to his Instagram.
你总会去查看Instagram
You always check the Insta.
他有很多照片和粉丝
He had so many pictures and so many followers.
(985点赞 1353点赞)
(1594点赞)
商务会议 派对 海滩
Business meetings, parties, beaches.
这人的生活和我的人生经历完全不同
This guy is just having a very different life than I ever will experience.
我就是在想如果能见个面 那会很酷
And I was just thinking that it would be kind of cool just to meet up.
我决定右划
I decide to swipe right.
(配对成功)
然后他很快就给了回复
And then he just responds fairly quickly.
“我明天就要离开伦敦了 你想见一面吗”
“I’m leaving London tomorrow. Do you want to meet up?”
我们在WhatsApp上发短♥信♥时 他让我去
When we text on WhatsApp, he asked me to meet him
他当时住的四季酒店见他
at the hotel that he was staying at, the Four Seasons…
他就发了个谷歌♥地图链接 这样我就能知道我要去哪儿了
…and he just sent the Google Maps link, so I could know where I was gonna go.
(伦敦公园路 四季酒店)
这次就只是见面喝个咖啡 大概一小时左右
This was just going to be, like, an hour-long coffee,
因为我可以直接感觉到 这是个大忙人
’cause I could just sense that this guy was a busy guy.
当我走进这家非常豪华的酒店时 我感觉很不自在
When I walk into this really fancy hotel, I feel out of place.
我想我来得有点早 所以我决定坐着等会儿
I think I’m a bit early. So I just decide to sit down and wait.
(我已经到了)
你会很紧张
You know, you’re nervous.
当电梯门终于打开时)
When the elevator door finally pings…
我心里想 “天啊”
I was like, “Shit.”
他看起来和照片上一模一样
He looks exactly like his pictures.
他有这种吸引力
He has this magnetism.
这人有些特别的地方
There’s something about this guy that is special.
我们最初讨论的话题之一 就是他的工作
One of the first topics we talked about was his job.
他是LLD钻石公♥司♥的总裁
He’s the CEO of LLD Diamonds.
(LLD钻石公♥司♥ 列维耶夫集团公♥司♥)
他从他父亲手中接任了这份工作
He got the job from his dad.
他提到他爸爸是钻石之王
When he mentioned that his dad was the king of diamonds,
这就意味着他是钻石王子
so that meant that he was the prince of diamonds,
我意识到 “天啊 这是个什么样的家庭啊”
I realized, like, “My God, what kind of family is this?”
很快 他就会变得非常私人化 这就是我喜欢这一切的原因
Very quickly, he’d become very personal. And that’s what I really liked about it.
他有一个再过几周就满两岁的女儿
He has a baby daughter that turns two in a couple of weeks.
她目前在伦敦探望他
She’s there now to visit him in London,
但他和孩子妈妈已经不在一起了
but he’s not together with the mom anymore.
他很少长时间待在一个地方
He’s rarely in one place for a very long period of time,
他很怀念拥有一个人的感觉
and he just missed having someone, you know.
当我们的约会快结束时
When we were nearing the end of the date,
他说 “我真的很想更好地了解你”
he said, “I really want to get to know you better.”
他们要去保加利亚出差
They were traveling to Bulgaria for a business trip,
然后他问我想不想和他们一起去
and then he was asking me if I wanted to join them.
我们是乘私人飞机出游的
We’re traveling by private jet.
“靠 这是我以前从未做过的新事”
“Shit. Ooh, this is something new that I’ve never done before.”
我觉得如果我拒绝 就太蠢了
I felt that I would be stupid if I said no.
所以我内心非常激动
So I was kind of, like, super excited on the inside,
但表面上我保持冷静 因为我在想
but on the outside, I kept it very cool, because I was just thinking,
“好吧 你喜欢这个人 你现在就是需要保持冷静”
“Okay, you like this guy, you just need to keep your cool now.”
西蒙让他的一个司机送我回家
Simon asked one of his drivers to take me back home,
以便我打包行李 并拿上护照
so I could pack some stuff, get my passport,
然后他们会开车送我回去
then they will drive me back.
突然间 有辆劳斯莱斯在等我
Suddenly, there’s this Rolls-Royce waiting for me.
于是我心想 “天啊 这太疯狂了”
So I was kind of like, “My God. This is insane.”
这感觉就像在电影里一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!