Well, just when? What time? Could you…
你可以回答我的问题吗
Could you tell me the answer to something I’m asking you?
无论如何我不会告诉你的
You wouldn’t get it anyway.
刚才那样很不好
It wasn’t very nice.
你以前从没吻过我
You never kiss me before.
我刚才和你在草地
I was with you in the meadow.
什么时候
When?
你快18岁的时候
You’re about 18.
那是我们的初吻
It was our first kiss.
那天你不顺心
You are having a bad day.
我做了一些事
I did something
我觉得我不得不做
Simply I felt I had to do.
别告诉我那事会让我恨你
Oh, please don’t tell me something that’s gonna make me hate you.
我结扎了
I had a vasectomy.
我不想要孩子
I’m not gonna have a child.
跟我有一样的基因紊乱意味着它会死
With the same genetic disorder means it gonna die.
我不能 我不能这样子
I won’t… I’m not gonna do it.
你怎么敢这么做
How dare you.
你耍了我
You tricked me.

You…
你去牧场
You came to that meadow
你强行进入了一个小女孩的心
and you forced yourself into the heart and the mind of a little girl.
等等 你以为我想要这样的生活
Wait, you think that I wanna this life…
丈夫一声招呼不打就消失了
This husband that disappears without any kind of a warning.
你觉得会有人想要这样的生活吗
Do you think anyone would want that?
谁会想要这样的生活
Who would want that?
-你有别的选择 -我从没有过选择
– You have a choice. – I never had a choice.
你好
Hello?
谢谢你过来 外面真冷
Thanks for coming. It’s freezing out there.
亨利去哪了
Where’s Henry?
我留他在家睡觉
I left him sleeping.
我需要离开他一会
I needed some time away from him.
这对你有用吗
How’s that working out for you?
你没事吧
You’re okay?
我们吵架了
We had a fight.
真糟
It’s bad.
是的
Yeah, well.
他有时真欠揍 那个家伙
He can be a pain in the ass, that guy.
见到你真好
It’s really good to see you.
你怎么了
What’s up with you?
什么
What?
你很奇怪
You’re weird.
你整周都很奇怪
You’re weird all week.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
你还记得在停车场的那个晚上吗
Do you remember that night at the parking lot?
当我出去接你的时候
When I came to get you?
你还年轻
You were younger,
在手术之前
before the surgery.
我是说我并没有背叛你
I mean it’s not like I’ve cheated on you.
如果我们失去这个孩子 你发生了意外
If we lose this baby, something happens to you…
从现在开始 我
From now on, I…
我们再也不吵架了
We’re not going to fight anymore.
我们甚至不要太激动
We’re not even get excited.
我是说 如果压力
I mean… If stress
是造成穿梭的原因 那么
is what causing the travelling, then
我们应该给这个孩子
we should give this baby
地球上最平静的心情
the most serene mode station on the planet.
18周 非常健康
18 weeks and perfectly healthy.
你问起性别
And you asked about the sex.
是个女孩
It’s a girl.
是个女孩
It’s a girl.
心跳强而有力
It’s got a really strong heart beat.
米娅怎么样
What about Mia.
很可爱
That’s really pretty.
你从哪儿来的书
Where did you get the book?
查丽丝给的
From Charisse.

Jane?
以前我的娃娃都叫简
Used to name all my dolls Jane.
但我们还不该讨论名字
But we shouldn’t be talking names yet.
我就是灵感突发
I’m just get some ideas.
看 那里有个男人
Look! There’s a man in there.

Shit!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy.
快点 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
这是我们第一次见面
This is the first time we ever met.
你好
How do you do?
你几岁了
How old are you?
10岁 你呢
10. How about you?
该你告诉我了
So tell me about you.
学校怎么样 你学什么
How’s school? What do you learning?
在学校一般 但我一直在看书
Well, not much at school but I read all the time.
我看有关埃及的书
I read about Egypt.
妈妈和我看指环王
And mom and I read Lord of the Ring
我爷爷教我小提琴
My grandpa teach me the violin.
我听到过外婆唱歌♥
And I heard grandma sing.
太美了
It was beautiful.
在歌♥剧院 是阿依达
At the opera Ieda.
你也穿越
Did you time travelled?
妈妈说你和我真是一摸一样
Mom said you and I are exactly alike.
除了肯德里克医生说我是个神童
Except Dr. Kendrick says I’m prodigy.
因为有时我可以选择我想去的地方
Cause some times I can choose where I go.
你可以控制
You can control it?
什么时候走 什么时候回来
When you go? When you come back?
我正在学
I’m learning.
我看见我出生之前你和妈妈在街上走
I saw you and mom walking in the street before I was born.
你与我擦身而过
You walked right by me.
你们在争吵
You were arguing.
我想是的
I bet.
遇见到你真好 阿尔芭
It’s so good to meet you, Alba.
见到你真好
And it’s so good to see you.
我也是 爸爸
Me too, daddy.
我也是
Me too.
我真的很想你
I really missed you.
我多久以后会死
How long has it been?
当我死的时候你几岁 没关系
How old were you when I died? It’s okay.
五岁
5.
五岁
5?
对不起 我不应该告诉你的
I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have told you.
不不 没关系 没关系的
No, no, no. It’s okay. It’s okay.
我之前要穿越我的一生
I have to travel pass my own life before.
你妈妈怎么样
How’s your Mom?
她还好
She’s okay.
很伤心
Sad.
阿尔芭 你在做什么
Alba, what are you doing?
爸爸 那是我老师
Dad, it’s my teacher.
你该走了 我不想给你惹麻烦
You better go, I don’t wanna get you into trouble.
过来
Come here.
去吧
Go.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you too, honey.
阿尔芭
Alba.
阿尔芭
Alba?
我们将会叫她阿尔芭
We’ll name her Alba.
你见到她了吗
You met her?
是的
Yeah.
她是那么美丽
She’s so beautiful
那么聪明
And so smart.
你会非常爱她的
You’ll love her so much.
那么一切将会很顺利吗
So everything’s gonna be okay?
是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!