No, I don’t drink anymore.
真遗憾
Pity.
本想和你分享我的最爱
Cause there’s a one share of enthusiasm
我们首先要做的
The first thing we gonna do is
就是找人把你这儿收拾干净
to get someone here to clean up the place up,
给你做点吃的 你吃东西吗
Makes you some meal, I mean do you even eat.
还是你希望
Or you want me to
我经常过来 带你去看医生
Come around more often, take you to the doctor
帮你付账之类的
Help pay some bills or what.
-不需要 -不需要吗
– No. – No?
都不需要吗
No to what?
是不需要全部还是其中某些
Everything or just some of that?
等你管好你自己的生活
Get your own life in order
再来说教我
before you start telling me how to live mine.
我要结婚了
I’m getting married.
谁会愿意嫁给你啊
Who would marry you?
那她知道
Does she knows about…
她知道我的一切
She knows everything about me.
一切
Everything.
她叫克莱尔
Her name’s Clare.
克莱尔·阿布夏尔 她是艺术家
Clare Abshire. She’s an artist.
我很想用妈妈的结婚戒指向她求婚
And I really like to give her mom’s wedding and engagement rings.
这就是我来这里的原因
That’s why I am here
我想妈妈也希望如此
and I think mom would really like that.
你怎么知道你母亲希望什么
How would you know what your mother would like.
你几乎不记得她
You barely knew her.
我记得
I knew her.
我现在还记得她
I still know her now.
我刚才还在地铁里见过他
I’ve just seen her in the subway.
我曾见她推着手推车里的我
I’ve seen her pushing me in a stroller.
我还见过她与你一起
You know I’ve seen her with you too.
看到我曾是天煞孤星
Seen that I was always a curse.
那你为何不阻止她开那辆该死的车
Then why don’t you keep her from getting into that god damn car?
如果可以我会的 你知道的
I would if I could, you know that.
我已经目睹她死了一百次了
I’ve watched her died a hundred of times.
每次我都无法及时赶到去改变这一切
I can’t never get there in time to change it.
我还是很想她
I still miss her.
我每天都想她
I miss her everyday.
我也是
So do I
亨利
Henry.
我一生从不想拥有任何东西
I never want to have anything in my life
让我无法承受失去之痛
That I couldn’t stand losing.
但现在来不及了
But it’s too late for that.
这并不是因为你漂亮 聪明或是完美
It’s not cause you are beautiful or smart,perfect.
有了你 我不再感到孤单
I don’t feel alone anymore.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?

No.
我不是那个意思
I didn’t mean that.
我只是想
I just wanted to try…
我只想 想说些违心的话
I just not to say to serve my own sense of freewill…
我内心想要
My freewill wants to…
-你答应了 -是的
– So it was yes? – Yes.
当然愿意
Yes, of course.
-有人吗 -妈妈 我们回来了
– Hello? – Mom, we’re home.
你会受到款待的 朋友
You’re in for a treat, my friend.
天啊 这衣服像被穿着上了战场
Oh my god! That dress looks like it has been through a war.
我告诉过你换一件的
I told you to have it shift.
妈妈 别唠叨了
Mom, it will be fine.
别嫌我啰嗦
Hey, I don’t mean to be a nag
你父亲决定来了吗 我好为此调整座位
But any word from your father, let me to adjust the seating for him.
我不知道他能不能参加
Not sure he’s gonna make it.
真遗憾 他本可以加入春季狩猎的
Shame. He chould have join in on the killing spring.
这显然可以增进男人的友谊
It’s how man bond apparently.
准备
Hold.
飞利浦 飞利浦 他们回来了
Philip, Philip. They’re here.
你准备好结婚了吗
Are you ready for this?
这是…
It’s uh…
真正的挑战
Real circus.
是的 我准备好了
Yes, I am, sir.
希望你知道自己在做什么 我是说娶克莱尔
Hope you know what you’ve sign down for this. Clare I mean.
我没明白您的意思
I’m not sure I understand.
恐怕 我和她妈妈没把她教导
Her mother and I didn’t suceed in preparing her for the real world,
到足以面对真实的世界
I’m afraid.
我倒不觉得
No. I don’t know about that.
她把自己照顾得很好
She seems to manage pretty well for herself.
听到这些…
Well…That’s
我很高兴
good to hear.
你打猎吗
Do you ever do any hunting?

No.
从来没有
Never.
也许改天我们能一起去
Well, maybe I can take you out some time.
乐意之至
I’d like that.
好啊
Yeah.
通常我是被追捕的那个
Usually, I’m the one who’s getting chased.
知道吗 人们常说
You know what they says
活着不容易
Life is hard.
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Morning.
请坐吧
Have a seat here.
您需要怎么理头发
What can we do for you today?
剪短
Cut it off.
全部吗
All of it?
我明天结婚
I’m getting married tomorrow.
我妻子
And my wife,
她喜欢短发
She likes a short hair.
恭喜
Congratulations.
看看剪成什么样子
See what we can do for you.
让你们两个都满意
Try to make you happy, both of you.
爸爸
Dad.
你来了
You came.
我想我该见见亲家
I suppose I have to meet her parents.
她爸爸是共和党
Her dad is a Republican
还是个猎人
And a hunter.
是吗
Oh dear.
等等 我得吃片安定
Just give us a second, I gotta take a valium.
安定 这行吗
Valium? Is that a good idea?
婚礼中新郎可不能缺席
Couldn’t be a wedding without a groom.
里面有杯子吗
Got can in there?
糟糕
Oh shit!
这头发总是弄不好
This hair. It always been difficult.
妈妈 别弄了 挺好的
Mom, stop already, okay? It’s fine.
天啊 你真美
My god. You are beautiful.
亨利看着你经过走道走向他时
When Henry see you coming down the aisle,
他会当场被迷倒的
He gonna pass out on the spot.
你能去看看他们吗
Could you go check on the boys?
天啊 怎么办
Okay. Oh god. Okay.
该死的
Oh shit!
你们准备好了吗
Are you guys nearly ready?
是的 我们没事 我们很好
Ah, yeah! yeah! We’re good, we’re fine.
我们只是…大喜之日
We’re just… a great day for wedding.
鲜花很美 一切都很美
The flowers look pretty and everything
宾客们都在楼下等着呢
Well, everyone downstairs are waiting,
你让我跟克莱尔怎么交代
So what do you want me to tell Clare?
再让我们准备…
Define will be like another…
…半个小时 我们要英俊一点…
Like another half any hour, so we can get pretty and …
然后…然后…
And then … and then …
穿上裤子 就下去
You know, put some pants on and we’ll be ready to go.
-5分钟就好 -我去告诉克莱尔
– 5 minutes. – I’ll let Clare know.
你从哪年过来的 你看起来像个老爷爷
Where are you from? You look like my grandpa.
别担心
Don’t worry.
-会没事的 -好极了
– It will all works out. – Great!
希望大家无视你花白的头发

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!