Eight hundred.
一千
A thousand.
要喝点酒吗
You want a drink?
我不想喝酒
I don’t want a drink.
天啊 你真年轻
God, you are so young.
再说一次 我们怎么认识的
Tell me again, how do we meet?
那时你比现在的年龄大一点
You are older than you are now.
也许我不该告诉你
Maybe I am not supposed to tell you.
我想我需要知道
Well, I think I need to know.
谁在那儿
Who is there?
你好 地球人
Greetings, earthling.
马克 你这傻瓜
Mark, you idiot.
克莱尔 我不会伤害你的
Ouch, Clare. I am not gonna hurt you.
别扔东西砸我了
Just… just don’t throw things at me.
你是谁 你怎么知道我的名字
Who are you? How do you know my name?
为什么躲着不出来
And why can’t you come out?
你能把那条毯子递给我吗
Can you just… hand me that blanket?
也许我该喊妈妈过来
Maybe I should call my mom.
不不不 别喊你妈妈
No, no, no… don’t call your mom, please.
把那条毯子递给我 我就离开
Just hand me the blanket, and I will leave.
你要毯子干什么
What do you need the blanket for?
我是个时间旅行者
I’m a time traveler.
我来自未来
I come from the future.
穿越时空时 我没法带着衣服
And when I do, I don’t get to bring my clothes.
才没有什么时间旅行者
There is no such thing as time travelers.
不 有的
Yes, there is.
其实 在将来 我俩是好朋友
In fact you and I are friends — in the future,
等你长大以后
When you are a lady.
我长大了漂亮吗
Am I pretty?
非常漂亮
Yes, very.
证明你来自未来
Prove you are from the future.
好吧 你的名字叫克莱尔·阿布夏尔
Well, your name is Clare Abshire.
生于1972年5月24日
Born on May 24, 1972.
你的父母是飞利浦和露西尔…
Your parents are Philip and Lucille…
看来你了解一些情况
So, you know things.
这并不能证明你来自未来
That doesn’t prove you are from the future.
好吧
Okay.
这个周末 你的眼中钉哥哥马克
This weekend your brother Mark, who is a real pain in the ass
会从树上掉下来摔断胳膊
falls out of a tree, breaks his arm.
好啊 不过只有等到那时候
Yeah, but I won’t know until then
我才能知道你说的是不是真的
if you are telling the truth or not.
如果你能多呆一会儿 就会看到我消失的
Well, if you hang around long enough, you will see me disappear.
可是你才刚来
But you have just got here.
我还会再回来的 会经常来
I’ll be back again, lots of times.
我下周二4点就会来
In fact, I’ll be back next Tuesday, at 4.
如果到时你来能带几件衣服给我
And it’ll be great if, when you come then,
那就太好了
you could bring me some clothes.
挑你♥爸♥爸不喜欢的衣服就行
Some your Dad won’t miss.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
别担心那个
Don’t worry about that.
很长时间以前的事了
It’s been over for a while.
这感觉真怪异
This is weird.
我从不认识这个年龄的你
I never knew you at this age,
我是说 一直以来我认识的你都是个
I mean, I’ve only known you as a…
成熟可敬的人
…mature, worthy person.
和我自己抢啊
Competing against myself.
知道吗
You know…
那时你是我心目中的完美男人
You were just kind of my perfect guy.
我还是有些不习惯
I just can’t get used to this.
我是说 我总是在等着你消失
I mean, I just keep waiting for you to disappear.
会发生的 相信我
Oh, it will happen, believe me.
那是什么感觉
How does it feel?
我是说 我知道眼睁睁看着你消失的感觉
I mean, I know what it is like to watch you go, but…
而总是消失 你自己是什么感觉
What is it like to always be the one that is going.
有时候感觉好像 你起身太快了
Sometimes it feels like… you stood up too quickly,
手脚有些麻
Your hands and feet are tingling.
然后它们就不见了
And then they are not there at all.
有时候感觉好像
Sometimes it feels like
突然走神了一下
your attention is wandering just for an instance.
然后就赤身裸体站在某个地方了
Then you are standing naked in some place.
那地方也许去过 也许没去过
Maybe you have been there before, maybe you havn’t.
你不知道这会持续多久 于是就开始走
You don’t know how long it is gonna last, so you start walking
直到找到衣服穿上
till you find some clothes.
然后看上去就和旁人无异了
Then you seem just like everybody else.
只不过你束手无策 孤身一人
Except you are stranded and all alone, just…
就等着自己再度消失
waiting to disappear.
可是你可以看到过去的人
But you get to see people from the past,
和逝去的人们
People who are gone.
比如说你母亲
Like your mom.
是 但关键是无法改变他们的命运
Yeah, but the thing is you can’t change what happened to them.
我试过 可该发生的还是发生
I’ve tried. Just happens anyway.
查丽丝是我的室友兼闺蜜
This is Charisse, my roommate and my best friend
-欢迎 -同时也是今晚的大厨
– Welcome. – And an excellent cook for tonight.
因为我不会做饭
Cause I don’t cook.
你别介意这个
You shouldn’t let that going in.
她很可爱
She’s a lovely girl,
但不会烤面包
But she can’t cook toast.
-高梅兹 -这是高莫林斯基的简称
– Gomez. -It’s short for Gomolinski
很高兴见到你
It’s really nice to meet you.
不 其实我们不是很想见你
Nah! We really didn’t wanna meet you
但这好像是见克莱尔的唯一办法
But, it seems to be the only way to catch a glimpse of Clare.
别说了 高梅兹
Please let it go, Gomez.
要酒吗 亨利
Do you want some wine, Henry?
谢谢 不用了
No, I’m fine, thanks.
那要水吗
Do you want some water?
-好的 -来吧
– Yeah sure. – Yeah?
你可没告诉我他有这么帅
You didn’t tell me how cute he was.
也没多帅
Not that cute.
话也不多
Don’t talk much either.
除了知道他是图书管♥理♥员♥
I couldn’t get anything out of him
我什么都没问出来
Except he’s a research librarian?
也许你该停止审问他
Well, maybe if you stop interrogatting him.
这么多年你都没有交个男朋友
Well, I… all these years you never had a boy friend.
但突然之间你有了这个男人
But another week you were with the guy
我只是想搞清楚原因
I just wanna know what to drive this.
别烦她了
Leave her alone.
她和你我一样都是成年人了
She’s got independently like the rest of us.
你觉得她能抵挡他的魅力
You thought she was gonna dodge that bullet?
我不清楚
I don’t know.
我只是觉得他没那么帅
I just think he was not that cute,
好吧 那么
All right, so uh
你是在看我的日记吗
Are you reading my diary?
这该是我的隐私吧
I thought that was private.
-我没看 -但看上去你看了
– I didn’t read it. – But it kinda look like you did.
我想找出
I was trying to find the dates.
我去见你的那些日期
Dates I go to see you.
这样我就能告诉草地上的那个小女孩
So I can tell the little girl in the meadow.
因为这对她很重要
For that’s important to her
我想要告诉她何时我来看她
I want be able to tell her when I was coming to see her
这样她就不用傻等了
So she wouldn’t have to wait.
克莱尔 我很抱歉
Clare, I’m so sorry.
不知道我在想什么
I don’t know what I was thinking.
我该走了
I should go.
我希望你留下
I like you to stay.
住手 住手
Hey hey hey, twinkle, twinkle.
亨利
Henry.
高梅兹
Gomez.
你这是在干嘛
What are you doing?
靠 你个恐同症
God damn, homophobic
老兄 你♥他♥妈♥的穿的什么啊
Dude, what in the hell are you wearing?
今天几号♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!