听到小号♥声就放烟花
Remember light the firework when you hear the trump.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
快点
Quickly!
达特尼昂! – 什么?
D’Artagnan! – What?
哦!
Oh!
别担心康斯坦丝我快到了
Don’t worry Constance I’m almost there.
下来
come down!
对不起
Sorry!
你们怎么停下来了
Oh why are you stopping gentlemen?
请让一让?
please?
守卫!拦住他!跟着熊
Guards! Stop him! Follow that bear!
我们是老朋友了
We are old friends!
你们都来拯救我了
You all come to rescue me.
谢谢老天你们都还活着
Thank God you are alive!
做的真好
Well done!
你们能帮我上去吗
Can you get me up there?
现在
Now.
你好
Hello!
等等 等等
Wait a minute!Wait a minute!
他扯烂了我们的地毯
He’s torn our carpet.
快点兄弟们
Quickly gentleman.
三 四 五…
Three, four, five …
一 二 三 四…
One, two, three, four …
一 二 三 四…站住
One, two, three, four … stand still.
过来 来来来…
Get on, come, come come come…
请借过一下
Excuse me, please.
谢谢你 夫人 你满足了我的心愿
I’ll thank you madam for accomplish my wishes.
但是你是不是丢了两颗钻石呢
but I believe you have lost 2 stars.
我把它们带给你了
and I bring them to you.
陛下 你多给了我两个
Sire, you bring me 2 more!
你太慷慨了!现在我有十四个了
How kind of you!Now I should have 14.
14个?13 14…
14? 13…14…
大主教 这是怎么回事儿
What does it mean cardinal?
事实是…陛下
It means…sire.
我想把这两颗钻石送给皇后殿下
that I wished to present those stars to her Majesty.
但是又不敢自己送
and not daring myself to walk with them.
我把它们通过您来给皇后
I gave them to her through you.
哦 我真是太受宠若惊了主教
I’m terribly grateful, your Eminence.
我肯定这两颗钻石比其他的十二个
I’m certain these 2 stars cost you.
都贵得多啊
much more than the other 12 of course.
你说是不是?陛下
isn’t that, majesty?
阁下 达特尼昂设法进来舞会了
Eminence, D’Artagnan gained entry to the halltail.
的确是 我看出来了
Quite so.
你失败了 我也输了
You fail, and I lost.
在这个游戏中输了分数 您继续吧
I lost the point to the game, continue.
我们不把这个有勇无谋的小子找出来吗
we are not seeking him out, this boy, who is out of wititute.
找出来干什么?报仇吗?真是太奢侈的事
To what end? Revenge? That is an expensive luxury.
政♥治♥家也支付不起这样的损失啊
Statesmen can not afford it.
不用 我可以利用这个人
No, I could use such a man.
也许我还是得把他找出来
perhaps I shall seek him out afterall.
阁下您是一个玩游戏的行家 输得起
Your Eminence is a great player, great enough to lose.
但是我不喜欢输
I do not like to lose.
那您就做自己想做的事情吧夫人
You must suit yourself, my lady.
即使最后还是输了
For even in the end you should.
也要输得漂亮
do it and becoming grace.
我的心肝宝贝啊
Oh my darling darling darling.
我再也不会让你在外面这么危险的地方闯荡了
Never again will I let you go in such terrible danger.
哦 奔驰 挣扎 打架 战斗 那都是什么?
Oh, gallops, struggles, stemmish, frustos, too. What is that?
那都是一天的生活啊
It’s a day’s work.
但是最终能找到我心爱的美丽的康斯坦丝
but to find my beautiful Constance till the end.
你想我吗?
Did you miss me?
这真是一个蠢问题
A foolish question.
我帮他干活
I work for him!
年轻人 你现在是个火枪手了
Well young Gascon, now you are a musketeer.
都拿着国王的步♥枪♥
Carrying the king’s muskets with honor.
现在你们是四个火枪手
Now you are the four musketeers.
现在我们是四个了
Now we are four.
我的老板!他正向你招手呢
My boss! He’s waving to you!
现在我们整整齐齐的 别弄丢了
And there we are all. Don’t drop it!
向国王致意
Oh, the king!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!