谦虚一点说 真是帝王般的享受啊
and more regent the modest speaking.
啊 有点灰尘 你可以睡外面
Ah, there are rusgle. You can sleep out there.
隔音效果很好 外面的叫声完全听不到
effect of soundproof there is excellent. The scream will cast behind.
在巴黎 老天都掉不下来这样的馅饼啊
They don’t fall of these chambers like these in Paris.
这儿你还可以看到非常好的城市景观
Where else you can get the magnificent view of the city.

Oh.
的确如此 但是请原谅我说的话
Quite so, Mr Bonacieux, admit me is too absurd.
但是这个你叫做房♥间的地方真是不适合…
but this fixture you call a room is not fit for our.
国王或者大主教住但是很适合我
king or a cardinal but it suit me very well.
你说两法郎吗?
two francs you say?
你要了? – 怎么样我都要
You take it? – whatever it’s offered.
啊 我的老婆 伯纳修太太啊 先生
Ah, Madam Bonacieux, my wife, monsieur.
她很正吧
Is she not beautiful?
很有魅力啊
Enchanting.
谢谢
Thank you.
像花瓣从很远的地方撒向人间一样
She’s as delicate as the petals pouring.
精致
From afar.
你知道吗?我老婆是皇后的伴娘呢
Of course, you know my wife is the best maid of the queen.
皇后是个很好的人 我妻子有足够的自信和她媲美
Very nice person the queen. My wife has every confidence.
我真是非常骄傲能成为她的丈夫
Yes I am very proud of being her husband.
她住这儿? – 不 我住这儿
And…she live here? – No, I live here.
我美丽的康斯坦丝住在皇宫啊 要不然住哪儿?
My beautiful Constance Stays in the palace. where else?
她一周来看我一次
she visits me once a week.
就在今晚
Tonight, in fact.
夫人一定非常向往这一天 – 是啊
Madam must look forward to that eagerly. – Yes.
噢 快点啊 你好笨
Oh, faster, you dull!
哦 快啊 快找人把它们转得快一点
Oh, come on, somebody make them go faster with them.
哦 太奇妙了 真是太奇妙了
Oh, it’s wonderful. It’s absolutely wonderful.
我觉得我想吐
I feel like, I feel like sick.
皇后到国王的骑士四号♥位
Queen to king’s knight 4.
皇后到国王的骑士四号♥位
Queen to king’s knight 4.
你的手下特雷威尔打倒了五个主教护卫
Your ruffians Treville has spite 5 of the Cardinal guards.
陛下 是您的火枪手们
Your Musketeers, my Majesty.
是你养的流氓
Your ruffians.
骑士到国王的主教五号♥位
Knight to king’s bishop 5.
骑士到国王的主教五号♥位
Knight to king’s bishop 5.
我很难对他解释
I’m hard to put to explain to him.
当我睡觉的时候 是谁在守卫着法国?
who guards France when I sleep.
当我在自我娱乐的时候 是谁在不断的工作?
whose larbors were unceasingly while I amuse myself.
您受命于天吗?
Your Mejesty refers to god?
我受命于红衣主教 和你说的不是那么一回事儿
I refer to Cardinal Richelieu, which is not quite the same thing.
哦 主教
Oh, Cardinal.
这起剑客暴♥乱♥事件
This matter of tribute musketeers.
没有头绪 只有几把断剑
Broken heads and broken swords.
只是琐事而已陛下
Trifles sire.
白金汉伯爵在巴黎了
The Duke Buckingham is in Paris.
白金汉?在这儿?为什么啊?
Buckingham ? Here? Why, God’s name?
要和我起冲突吗? – 为了的皇后吗
Oh, to bloods against my honor? – The queen?
你把那个恶棍抓回来 – 陛下 您错了
You will arrested the potla. – Sire, you are wrong.
皇后对你很忠诚 对法国也很忠诚
The Queen is faithful, to you and to France.
她爱你爱的非常热烈
She loves your Majesty far too warmly.
我不会被热情所蒙蔽的 你抓住他
I’m not squat by the heat. You arrest him.
我们为什么要花这么大的精力做那事儿呢?
Oh, why the scandal should we do that?
逮捕英国的首相?
Arrest the Prime Minister of England?
没有理由陛下 我们需要做的是把尊贵的爵士
No, sire. What we must do is keep the noble duke.
栓在一根绳子上让他继续和新教♥徒♥追求他的信仰
on a string, to pursue his sodium pad with Protestants.
和他的看不见的政♥治♥理想
his politics muffled in a cloak.
那皇后的心 是否也无法摸透呢?
And the queen muffled in her cloak under a window?
皇后殿下的美貌 让很多男人拜倒在她的石榴裙下
Her Majesty’s beauty affects all the men’s worship.
也有很多支持者
And worshipers.
但是她的美德是毋庸置疑的
But her virtues is beyond questions.
至于白金汉公爵 他会被监视着的
As the Duke of Buckingham, he will be watched.
主教到皇后二号♥位
Bishop to queen 2.
主教到皇后二号♥位
Bishop to queen 2.
主教到皇后二号♥位
Bishop to queen 2.
将军
Jaque.
那边
That way.
开门
Open up!
开门
Open up!
再不开我们就把门撞开了
We will strike the door down.

Ah.
有人要进来? 别担心 等我抄家伙 – 哦 亲爱的
Did someone’s coming? Don’t worry, Constance. The weapons…- Oh, darling.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha.
你得跟我走
You will come with me.
不 我不走! 我不走 你能把我怎么样?
No, I won’t. No, I won’t. We see, what about that?
你跟我走吧
You will come with me.
好的 先生 好的 先生我跟您走
Yes, sir, yes, sir. I come with you.
截住她 截住她
Stop Her! Stop Her!
你对我老婆做了什么?
What have you done with my wife?
康斯坦丝?
Constance?
达塔尼昂先生 我要你
Mr. D’Artagnan, I want you.
我是你的女士 等我喘过气来
I’m yours Ma’am. As soon as I can catch my breath ma’am.
我伤到你了吗? – 我伤到你了吗?
Did I hurt you? – Did I hurt you?
先生 我今晚一定要去皇后那里
Monsieur, I must get to the queen tonight.
我不允许
I can not allow it.
我被人从床上拖下来了- 床是对你最好的地方了
I was torn from the bed. – The best place for you, bed.
床就是对于你来说最好的地方了
Bed is the best place for you.
来着躺会吧
Collect some for more.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you monsieur.
哦 我的丈夫
Oh, my husband.
哪儿?
Where?
在巴士底狱
In the Bastille.
哦 真是令人担心啊
Oh, I’m sorry to hear about it.
现在最好的解决办法 就是睡个好觉
Now the best possible course is a good night sleep.
尝试忘记它
Try to foget about it.
但是我丈夫在巴士底狱我无法睡着啊 – 不
But I can’t sleep with my husband in the Bastille. – No.
我好怕 – 哦 我不怕
I’m frightened. – Oh, I’m not.
你应该和我睡
You ought to sleep with me.
你需要一个帮你驱赶恐惧的人
You need a good cattle chase the fright away.
先生 我必须去皇后陛下身边 她迫切需要我
Mister, I must go to her Majesty, she needs me urgently.
我不能让你一个人在充满危险的大街上走
I can not let you go to the streets are full of danger.
而且你的脚都脏脏的
and your legs and feets are dirty.
哦…是啊
Oh… yes.
先生 你必须要帮我啊 你又年轻又勇敢
Monsieur, you must help me. You are young and gallant.
我丈夫他非常懦弱 而且说到他…
My husband is just a weak man talk with me and…
我能告诉你吗?我能相信你吗?
Can I tell you? Can I trust you?
用你跳动的心脏和生命去相信
With your life which beats in your breast.
我仿佛听到小白鸟挥打翅膀的声音
I hear the flap of life like a little white bird.
他通过我打听皇后 – 我听到充满生命力的翅膀拍打
He sigints on the queen through me. – I hear the wings.
红衣主教希望给我个警示 因为我很皇后走得很近
Cardinal wishes a warning, because I’m in the queen’s confidence.
或许他们会利用我来对皇后不利
perhaps yields to the attackers through me.
你不能光着脏脚去找皇后啊
You can not go to the Queen’s with dirty legs.
哦 不行
Oh, no.
你现在有足够的力气下去洗干净吗?
Are you strong enough to wash them.
没有
No.
哦 我可怜的丈夫 没有了他我感到很无助啊
Oh, my poor husband. Without him I feel so helpless.
我还没试过给女人洗脚呢
I’ve never washed the legs of a woman.
我给马洗过脚 给马洗的时候 你要先从头开始
I have done a horse’s, with a horse’s you start at the top.
我不可以脏兮兮的去皇后那儿
I can not go dirty to the queen.
你觉得我在这儿会安全吗?
Do you think I will be safe here?
哦 当然了 康斯坦丝 当然了
Oh, yes, Constance. Yes.
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
这样不会有点冷吗?
Won’t it not be a llittle cold?
至少让我送你过马路
At least, let me have got you pass the way.
不 我必须走
No, I must go.
去找皇后前 我要去见一个人 – 谁?
I have to meet someone, before I go the queen. – Who?
这么快就学会妒忌了?
Are you jealous so soon?
那当然了
On every inch of you.
我必须走了现在 答应我你不会跟来
I must go now. Promise you won’t follow.

Oh.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!