She have a history of drugs?
没有,她很清白
Nope. She’s clean.
宾尼?
Hey, Bernie?
-做得好 -谢谢,主管
-Good work. -Thanks, Chief.
我可以解释,对不起
Look, I can explain.I’m sorry.
我要在传先生的办公室见你
I need to see you.Meet me in Fuller’s office.
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
你在那里?
Where are you?
你可以叫它做世界的尽头
You could call it the end of the world.
到底有多少这些模拟?
How many simulated worlds like this are there?
成千上万
Thousands.
你的是唯一在模拟中创造出的另一个模拟
Yours is the only one that ever created
a simulation within the simulation.
一些我们从来没有预计到的
Something we never expected.
所以你要杀死传先生
So you had to kill Fuller.
不,他死后我才被派来的
No. I was sent in after his death.
我假装成他的女儿去继承公♥司♥
I was to pretend to be his daughter,
inherit the company…
然后结束它,但他骗了我们
…and shut it down.But he tricked us.
他更改了遗嘱
He changed his will.
如果你没有杀传先生…
If you didn’t kill Fuller…
…是谁杀的?
…who did?
我刺死他的
I stabbed him.
但那不是你
But it wasn’t you.
是你的使用者,他下载进入你
It was your user.He downloaded into you.
-操控你 -像木偶
-Manipulated you. -Like a puppet.
木偶没有灵魂
A puppet doesn’t have a soul.
我不会比传先生更有灵魂
I can’t have a soul any more than Fuller.
但你有
But you do.
传先生有
Fuller did.
这是我从来没有预计到的
I never expected that.
没有人能在我们设计的这个世界学习到真理
We programmed this world so no one
in it could learn the truth.
但你和传先生做到了
And you and Fuller did.
你明白这是什么意思吗?
Don’t you see what that means?
这只是你的理论中的一点小瑕疵
There’s just one little flaw in your thesis.
没有一样是真实
None of this is real.
你拔掉了插头
You pull the plug…
我就消失
…I disappear.
我曾经说过的…
And nothing I ever say…
…或我曾经做过的…
…nothing I ever do…
…都不再重要
…will ever matter.
你为什么不去找我的使用者?
Why don’t you find my user?
我肯定他比我更好
I’m sure he’s a much better catch.
我告诉过你我的另一生
I told you about my other life.
我是指我的丈夫
I was referring to my husband.
他是你的使用者
He’s your user.
他杀死传先生
He killed Fuller.
我是他的程式连线
I’m his program link.
他角色的映现
A reflection of his character profile.
我爱上一位正派的男人
I fell in love with a decent man.
但他…不知道为什么
But he– Something happened to him.
他开始利用模拟做为他的私人乐园
He began to use the simulation as his own personal playground.
像传先生和那个女孩子
Like Fuller with the girls.
他当自己是神,这害苦了他
He made himself a god, and it corrupted him.
他开始爱上杀人
He began to enjoy the killings.
-他变成很喜欢残害 -什么意思?
-He became abusive. -What do you mean?
他说他会杀死我
He said he would kill me.
为什么?
Why?
我爱上你了
I fell in love with you.
你跟本不了解我
You don’t even know me.
我了解
Yes, I do.
从模拟创作开始我便开始留意你了
From the moment the simulation was created, I’ve watched you.
你的仁慈
Your kindness…
你的正直
…your integrity.
未见到你之前,我已爱上你
I fell in love with you before I even met you.
你怎可能爱上我?
How can you love me?
我跟本不是真实的
I’m not even real.
你不能爱上一个梦
You can’t fall in love with a dream.
对我来说,你比我所知道的任何东西更真实
You’re more real to me than anything I’ve ever known.
准备下载使用者
Preparing user for download…
进入模拟
…into simulation.
下载程式准备完成
Program link ready for download.
转移开始
Transference beginning.
下载完成
Download complete.
妈的!
Shit!
妈的!
Shit!
Oh, wow!
驾驶技术真好
Nice driving.
路中间有些东西…
There was something in the road…
…我要转向… …而汽车失去控制
…and I had to swerve and I lost control.
你喝醉了?
You drunk?
我不喝酒
I don’t drink.
驾照跟行照
License and registration.
我没有接入…我留在家中了
Look, I didn’t jack in–I left it at home.
为什么不试试储物箱?
Why don’t you look in the glove box?
要点光吗?
Need a light?
嗯,找到了
Hey, I got it.
在这里
Here you go.
你应该找人看看这车
You ought to get this car looked at.
它在漏油,这很危险
It’s leaking oil.That could be dangerous.
要小心点?
Be a little more careful, huh?
请关掉引擎并下车
You want to turn off the car and step out, please?
先生,请现在立刻关掉引擎
Turn off the car, sir. Right now, please.
先生,请开车尾厢
Open the trunk, please, sir.
举高手,离开车尾厢
Hands in the air. Step away from the trunk.
妈的,是道格
Shit, man, it’s Douglas!
退后!
Back up!
我说退后!
I said, back the hell up!
这是个笑话
Hey, this is a joke!
小心!
Watch out!
贺先生,对不起打搅你…
Sorry to bother you…
惠尼在大厦内
…but Mr. Whitney’s in the building…
行动有点古怪
…and he’s acting kind of strange.
等等,我很快下来
I’ll be right down.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Los Angeles Police Department.
我是传珍妮
This is Jane Fuller.
我想找麦探长
I need to speak with Detective McBain.
你有太多事要解释
You’ve got a lot of explaining to do.
我是否应叫你莫小姐?
Or should I say, “Miss Molinaro”?
你好吗?
How you doing?
所有的影像,这是你的世界?
All these pictures, this is your world?
Ashton.
我从来没有想像到会是这么美丽
I never imagined it could be so beautiful.
你是怎样做到的?
How’d you do it?
我最后记得的是将小范丢到车尾厢内
Last thing I remember,I was dumping Ferguson in the trunk.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
是他做的
He did it.
他进入
He jacked in.
谁是进?
Who’s Jack?
你对这世界做了些什么?
What’d you do to the world?
-关掉了 -还原它
-Turned it off. -Well, put it back!
不要这样做
Don’t do that!
还原它!我做了什么?
Put it back! What did I do?
你在那里?
Where are you?
看看这个
Look at this.
你真的是一位神
You are really a god.
不,亚斯敦,我真的不是一位神
No, Ashton, I’m not really a god.
我就像你一样
I’m just like you.
只是一堆电路
Just a bunch of electricity.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
全是烟雾与假像
It’s all smoke and mirrors.
就像你的世界
Just like your world.