Fuller left the bar with that night.
我们替他录了口供说会再跟他联络
We took his statement. Said we’d be in touch.
有人先一步联络他了
Somebody reached out and touched him first.
似乎你找到不在场证据
Looks like you found an alibi.
你暂时
You’re free to go…
可以走了
…for now.
你对他说了什么?
What did you tell him?
真♥相♥
The truth.
我们见面喝酒,接着的下文就是我们一起过了一夜
We met for a drink,
one thing led to another we spent the night together.
新闻有你的照片
Your picture was on the news.
他看到你认为可以从你这赚些外快
He saw you and thought you were good for quick cash.
我看到了那些照片,那个人被宰开
You should’ve seen the pictures.
The guy was slaughtered.
他是有前科的,谁知道他以前还做过什么事
He was an ex-con.Who knows what else he did!
我虽然记不起来但并不表示我没有做过
Just because I don’t remember it doesn’t mean I didn’t do it.
你不是凶手
You’re not a killer.
你父亲遇到一些事
Your father stumbled onto something.
他留给我与这件事有关的讯息
He left me a message having something to do with this.
你打算怎样做?
So what are you going to do?
再进入并找出答案
Jack back in and find out.
下载时间:2小时
Downloading. Time: Two hours.
时间设定
Engage timer.
警告,时间未设定
Timer not engaged. Warning!
警告
时间未设定
Timer not engaged.
警告
Warning.
意识
转移
转送
完成
我们是下一组
We’re up next!
跳舞比赛
-准备好了?来吧 -什么?
-Ready? Come on. -What?!
你有什么不对?
What’s wrong?
来吧,约翰
Come on, John!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我们会被取消资格
We’re gonna be disqualified!
葛氏
-这里 -谢谢,老板
-Here you go. -Thanks a lot, chief.
Come on!
葛先生
Grierson!
我会报♥警♥
I’ll call the police!
-我要和你谈 -我告诉过你
-I need to talk to you! -I told you!
我会报♥警♥
I’ll call the police!
听着,听着
Listen. Listen!
我知道你为什么有时昏迷
I know why you pass out from time to time.
我知道你为什么会起床候不知自己在那里
I know why you wake up
and have no idea where you are.
你三天前的晚上做了什么?想的起来吗?
What’d you do three nights ago? Any idea?
知道第一次是什么时候发生的吗?
When did it first happen?
第一次?
First time?
大约四星期前
About four weeks ago.
最后一次是三个晚上前?
And the last episode was three nights ago?
有两小时之久?
It lasts for about two hours?
我太太以为我有婚外情
My wife thinks I have a secret love life.
那些回忆重现…
What about…
…似曾相识的感觉呢?
…memory flashes, déjà vu?
我在第一次世界大战时
I was in World War I.
仍然有这些恶梦
I’m still having these nightmares.
我是说幻想
I’m talking about fantasies.
我有
I do have them.
在这些幻想里你跟年轻的女孩子做♥爱♥
In these fantasies,
you’re having sex with young girls.
当我起床时…
When I wake up…
…我甚至闻到香水味…
…I even have a perfume smell…
-…而且全身都是 -是真实还是想像?
-…all over me. -Real or imagined?
据我太太所说
According to my wife…
那是很真实的
…it’s pretty real.
我在几天前
I found this…
发现这个
…a couple of days ago.
你的尺码?
Your size?
我已经结婚了35年
I am married over 35 years now.
从来没有背叛过我太太
And not once have I cheated on my wife.
一次也没有
Not once.
让我们喝杯酒
Let’s have a drink.
警告.时间未设定
Warning. Timer not engaged.
警告.时间未设定
Warning. Timer not engaged.
警报准备
你以前来过这里?
You been here before?
这些地方我负担不起
I can’t afford places like this.
我请客
My treat.
晚安,传先生
Good evening, Mr. Fuller.
那是你
That’s you.
晚安
Good evening.
-很高兴再见到你 -也高兴见到你
-Nice to see you again. -Good to see you too.
只限会员
Members only.
-传先生,老位子? -当然
-Mr. Fuller, your usual table? -Of course.
他和我一起
He’s with me.
我能帮你吗?
May I help you with that?
嗨,懒熊宝贝,我五分钟后回来
Hi, honey bear. I’ll be with you in five minutes.
让我们谈谈,懒熊宝贝
Let’s talk, “honey bear.”
你记得她吗?
You remember her?
当然不认识,她认错人了
Of course not. She’s mistaken me for someone else.
传先生,你的马天尼
Your martini.
或是别人
For someone else.
我要你看看周围,告诉我你记得的什么
I want you to look around
and tell me what you remember.
我不知道,贺先生
I don’t know.
我情愿回家,我有点不舒服
I’d rather go home. I don’t feel very well.
你觉得你以前来过这里吗?
You have the feeling you’ve been here before?
请你试着去想一下
Please try to remember.
你认得任何人吗?
Do you recognize anybody?
我在试
I’m trying.
她?她叫什么名字?
Her? What’s her name?
我想她叫
I think her name….
爱瑞卡,我相信她叫爱瑞卡
Erika, I believe. I believe her name is Erika.
记不记得有跟她谈过话?
Did you talk to her?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
那个也很脸熟
And that one looks familiar too.
碧姬,她叫碧姬!
Bridget.Her name’s Bridget!
碧姬,碧姬,对
Bridget. Oh, yes.
我记得碧姬
I remember Bridget.
你有给她任何东西转交给我吗?
Did you give her something to give me?
你有没有给她一封信或一张字条?
Did you give her a letter or a note?
酒吧后的那个男人…
The man behind the bar….
你是对的
You’re right.
我写了一封信交给了他
I wrote a letter,and I gave it to him.
给了他
To him!
你在找什么?
You looking for anything special?
你是什么?
What are you?
我是小范
My name’s Ferguson.
我是个银行出纳员
I’m a bank teller.
我是克拉克盖博
I’m Clark Gable.
我跟叫小范的那个人谈过
I talked to the Ferguson guy.
他什么都不知道
He doesn’t know a thing.
我要见传先生
I need to talk to Fuller.
-他在楼上 -少说废话
-He’s upstairs. -Cut the crap!
你以为我不知道发生了什么事?我要再见他
You think I don’t know what’s
going on? I need to talk to him again.
你看过那封信
You read the letter.
我要知道内容
I need to know what’s in it.
全部的内容
Everything.
我当初看时,我觉得是个笑话
When I read it,I thought it was a gag.
这世界是虚假的,不可能
The world’s a sham.Fat chance!
但我不是笨蛋,贺先生
But I’m not stupid, Mr. Hall.
我看着你和姓范的进行转移
I watched you and Ferguson do the old switcheroo.
关于去“地球尽头”的玩意
That stuff about going to “the ends of the earth.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!