To be perfectly honest, I don’t know what the truth is anymore.
一是我杀了传先生而我忘记了,一是有人想陷害我
Either I did murder Fuller and
I can’t remember, or I’m being framed.
我有的唯一线索就是在那机器内
The one clue I have is in that machine.
假如我去寻找,我需要你的帮忙
I need your help if I’m going to find it.
我会设定在一个小时
I’ll set it for an hour.
将时间设定在120分钟
Set it for 120 minutes.
设定在60分钟比较好
Sixty is better.
120分钟
120 minutes, Whit.
60分钟比较安全,我会设定在60分钟
60 is safer. I’m setting it at 60.
1-2-0
1-2-0.
120分钟,预校时间
120 minutes. Engage timer.
-使用者:贺道格
-准备下载使用者
程式连线:范约翰
排列使用者到程式
-程式连线准备下载
-排列完成
葛先生,巴沙丁拿西温士顿街117号♥
Mr. Grierson,117 West Winston, Pasadena….
意识
转移
转送开始
Transference beginning.
下载完成
Download complete.
五分钱!
–five cents!
你欠我12元5分
You owe me 12 dollars and five cents.
听着,年青人
Listen, young man!
我没有那么多时间
I do not have all day!
小范,有什么不对?
Ferguson, anything wrong?
约翰,你没事吗?
John, are you okay?
非常抱歉,马上会有人招呼你
I’m terribly sorry, ma’am.
Someone will be right with you.
噢!我的天
Oh, my God.
-要烟吗? -不,谢谢,我不吸烟
-Cigarette? -No, thanks. Don’t smoke.
什么时候开始的?
Since when?
听着,强尼
Listen, John…
你为何不…
…why don’t you….
你为何不去吃个午饭?
Why don’t you break for lunch?
呼吸些新鲜空气
Get some fresh air.
你脸色很难看
You look terrible.
我觉得我看来还不错
I think I look pretty good.
号♥外!号♥外!
齐伯林飞船爆♥炸♥,死了35个人
Extra! Extra! Zeppelin blast kills 35!
你要一份吗,先生?五分钱一份
You want one, mister? It’s five cents.
小心,老兄
Hey, watch out, buddy!
-去巴沙丁拿多少钱? -90分
-How much to Pasadena? -90 cents.
-假如我忘了计时 -我明白
-If I forget to turn the meter on. -I understand.
这里就是,西温士顿街117号♥
This is it, 117 Winston.
—你介意等我几分钟吗?
—我很乐意,先生
-Do you mind waiting?
-It’ll be a pleasure, sir.
葛氏
-请告诉我如你需要任何帮忙 -谢谢
-Tell me if you need any help. -Thank you.
这店是你的?
You own this place?
虽然不是很大
I mean, it’s not much…
但是是我的
…but it’s mine.
你是否想找一些特别的东西?
You looking for anything in particular?
对一位科学家有兴趣
Interested in a scientist.
写过几本书关于
Wrote a couple of books…
半导体,以及
…about semiconductors…
6♥4♥次元晶片的限制
…and the limitations of the 6♥4♥-bit microchip.
晶片
Microchip.
半导体
Semiconductors.
什么年份?
What year?
七零年代初期?
Early ’70s?
他名叫传汉龙
His name was Hannon Fuller.
传汉龙
Hannon Fuller.
1870.
我不敢说我听过
No, I can’t say I’ve ever heard of…
传汉龙,1870年,晶片
…Hannon Fuller, 1870, microchips.
但你知我并不是一位技术人员
But I’m not much of a technical person, you know.
你以前来过这里吗?你看来很脸熟
You been here before? You look kind of familiar.
我叫贺道格
Name’s Douglas Hall.
想不起来
It doesn’t ring a bell.
想你只是有一张
Guess you just have one of those faces…
大众脸,哎,很晚了
…familiar faces. Oh, it’s late.
我要关门了
I’d like to close up now.
当然
Of course.
-荣幸 -荣幸认识你,贺先生
-Pleasure. -Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Hall.
仙妮岗,1257号♥巴罗阿图路
1257 Palo Alto Road, La Cienega Heights.
我想这里就是了
I guess that’s it.
对不起,我想找碧姬慕尼拉
Excuse me.I’m looking for Bridget Manilla.
你找她有什么事?
What do you want her for?
-我想问她一些问题
-她现在有工作了,我是她妈妈
-I want to ask her some questions.
-She got a job now. I’m her mother.
你能告诉我在那里可以找到她?
Can you tell me where I can find her?
你是警♥察♥?
You a copper?
听着
Now, listen.
她没有再犯任何罪了
She ain’t doing nothing wrong no more.
如果你不是去找她麻烦
If you don’t cause her no trouble…
你可以去威尔赛大酒店找到她
..you’ll find her at Wilshire Grand Hotel.
威尔赛大酒店
欢迎光临威尔赛大酒店
Welcome to the Wilshire Grand Hotel.
我想找碧姬慕尼拉
I’m looking for Bridget Manilla.
她在那里,倒数过来第二位
She’s over there, second from the end.
碧姬?
Bridget?
我一个好朋友给我你的名字
I got your name from a good friend of mine.
我现在很忙,晚点再来
Come back later. I’m really busy right now.
他姓传
His name’s Fuller.
经理对我们很严,你要等我下班
The manager’s very tough on us.
You’ll have to wait till I’m off duty.
我不认为我可以等那么久
I really don’t think I can wait that long.
去酒吧跟亚斯敦谈
Go talk to Ashton over at the bar.
碧姬,专心点好吗?
Bridget, do we have your attention now?
谢谢,走吧
Thank you. Let’s go.
对不起,我想找亚斯敦
Excuse me. I’m looking for Ashton.
在那里
Right there.
亚斯敦,有人找你
Ashton, some guy wants you.
你真幸运,我们刚开张
You’re a lucky man. I just opened.
有什么不对?
Oh, my. Something wrong?
碧姬叫我过来
Bridget just sent me over here.
有什么我可以效劳的?
What can I do you for?
你认识一位叫传汉龙的先生吗?
You know a gentleman named Hannon Fuller?
琴酒加马天尼配橄榄要有爱斯基摩般的冰凉感觉
Gin martini up, one olive and likes them frigid as an Eskimo.
-最近有跟他谈过吗? -为什么?
-Talk to him recently? -Why?
我是他的老朋友,他昨晚没有回家
I’m his friend. He didn’t come home last night…
他的太太很担心,我叫贺道格
…and his wife is concerned.My name is Douglas Hall.
担心的太太?
Concerned wives?
我帮不到你
I can’t help you with that.
要不要来些花巧点的?
How about something fancy?

So did….
传先生常来这里吗?
Does Fuller come here frequently?
你可以这样说
You could say that.
他来做什么?
What does he do?
像其他人一样,喝酒,跳舞,找乐子
What everybody does:drinks, dances, has a good time.
尤其是找乐子
Especially has a good time.
他喜欢追逐女孩子
He really goes for the girls.
女孩子?
Girls?
我以为你认识他
Thought you said you knew him.
是的,我以为我认识
Yeah, I thought I did.
你很赶时间吗?
Are you in a hurry or something?
你前天晚上有没有见过传先生?
Did you happen to talk to Fuller the night before last?
我有
Yes, I did.
他有没有提到我?他有没有给你什么转交给我?
Did he mention my name?
Did he give you something for me?
会是什么?
What would that be?
-也许是留言或字条 -对不起,没有
-A message or a note, maybe. -No, sorry.
有没有看到他和其他人谈话?
Did you see him talking to anybody else?
我很忙碌
I’m a very busy man.
听着…
Listen…
…如果你喜欢,我也可以替你作些安排

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!